Hey /b when was the last time you had a blow job?

Hey /b when was the last time you had a blow job?

one more for the fun

who dis bitch

4 days

17 y/o, never got one. Have had regular sex 5 times tho

Like january. This crazy chick i was seeing gave me head in a public bathroom
I've been laid recently, just haven't gotten the succ

yesterday

Too long. My GF likes to fuck but she hardly ever gives bjs.

Currently receiving one

Underage b&

Last night. But I get a blowjob 2 or 3 times a week

I'm married w/ kids so it's been years.....

A full blowjob? I dunno, some months ago i guess

tomorrow night if i'm lucky,
all pray for an user in need thank you.

i gave one last night

jesus, marriage sound like a nightmarish prison.

timestamp

Depends on what you count as a blowjob. Like succ till completion or just her sucking on ya for a while.

... 5 mins ago

post that shit cuh

Check'ed.

45 Minutes ago.

Had one last night from my bird. She thankfully gives them some what regularly. And she swallows. Never had a bird do that before. Can't cum from a BJ though so we always end up shagging in the end haha. Good luck to all you bros trying get some.

Married 12 years, Iget 3 a week average.

About a month ago but I've also been doing that nofap thing for a month and I've been lifting and eating healthier food I've actually gained a lot of muscle mass

>Checked
Been a while since I had a suck and swallow, but I get head on the regs from my lady. I have an open relationship, and a girl who is down to slob my knob, just hard to find time. Adultin too hard.

Two days ago, why do you ask?

Last week I got my dick sucked by a woman in an unhappy marriage with somebody else.

same issue.

salsa

I don't get bj's, I give them. Gave on an hour ago in my schools bathroom to a football player. He was at least 9 inches

I gave one this morning

About 12 hours ago

Dude same exact thing for me just can't cum even though shes real good at it. Always end up fucking

Saturday afternoon, satan.

Ditto. We start with head but she always want to fuck.

Me and muh niggas got shlurped up by a kik thot 3 days ago my friend got gonorrhea bad from it hope I don't have it

Never.
Feels bad man.

never

Gonorrhea doesn't show up in 3 days. Your negro friend already had it.

I answer to dubtrips of truth. I get one every night when gf is on period. She really enjoys to make me happy.

9 years ago.

fucken evil trips

4 days ago. co worker hard up for cash. she needed $200. told her i'd lend it to her with strings attached. she didn't hesitate. not the best bj i've ever had, but it was ok. and i'll get my $200 back on 1 september.

Feb, hooker put condom on with her mouth. Shit was so cash.

Haven't had sex/blowjob/anything in 3+ years.

Being a single dad that is unpleasant to look at makes it hard to get laid.

About 2 weeks ago. Steady relationships suck. I wish I was still a slut meeting bitches through dating apps then getting my soul sucked out.

If you use POF and you're in the Houston area, 9 times out of 10 the girl you're talking to on there has already sucked my dick.

Sorry sauce is on my phone. Only have gifs

It is

Any more of her?

more

It definitely is.

houstonfag here. how are you holding up during the storm?

No..... No you won't. That BJ was you saying goodbye to the $200. You'll never be seeing that again. Unlucky b/ro. Hope you get it back though

Pretty good. No water got into my house but my street is flooded, making it impossible to leave my neighborhood. We lost power for a few minutes yesterday but other than that, I am okay. I know some areas of town got hit really bad, and I wish I could go help but I have neither supplies nor a high vehicle. How you holding up?

OP here, i cant cum from bj so really never, maybe for a bit, but not a full regular blow job for 10 years

>200bucks
shoulda just fucked her

naw....i'll get it back. she's married and doesn't want to be exposed. ;)

9 days, and it was fuckin awesome.

2 days ago from da wife

Well if you don't have pics or a video she can just deny deny deny

she looks fun

mods b& this underage cuck

$200 for a blow? i know clean girls that do anal for 400 and models that do all nighters for 1000

1 hour ago. My girl got back from Albania last week. Her husband is back at work and the kids are at summer camps. She's just a lonely big-titted milf that needs cock.

didn't get flooded. street flooded briefly sunday morning but drained quickly. ran out of booze last night. ventured out this morning and ended up paying $36 for 2 12 packs of ziegenbock at a kwik e mart. fucken gougers. other than that, i'm good.

5 yrs ago

Uhhh, 2 months ago lol

>implying i don't

nb4 post pics hurr durr durr

3 month ago
I'm not too fond of it anyway, I only came once with a blow job (it was a fat chick. I definitely recommend fatties for this. They know their shit when it comes to eating)

Very much so. I love when she looks at me while sucking

she flies in just to see you?

Never and I never will. I'm becoming a wizard in february, wish me luck.

almost three years ago

ever share her?

*suck

Damn probably like 8 months ago...

All the time my gf loves to suck and swallow

oh it is at times. actually having little kids is the problem......

she has a moustache

We only do threesome with another girl

two hours ago.

i returned from work over 3 hours ago, my gf was asleep, when she woked up i just asked her for a blowjob and got one :D

damn, she looks like she'd have fun with another cock

It doesn't count unless the job is done.

I hope she's letting her husband get some strange too.

Two weeks ago

She would but I dont think I would like it too much. I got a big dick but I don't like the thought of her getting fucked or sucking someone's dick

>Implying i had one

about a month ago , some canadian chick.First time i came buckets in her mouth she was disgusted by the amount of cum she received. managed to convince her to give me a second one somehow .now she was prepared and aimed at her tits couldent blame her tough

I've been getting them daily, had one just this morning

My wife just blew me to completion then we fucked.

This user sucks underaged dick in public bathrooms. FBI get on this shit.

My cock was too big for the girl to fit like at all in, so never really.

keep going

how do you score girls on kik?

I don't have that quick of a refractory period

Two or three weeks ago and she doesn't even swallow...
Ex used to do it everyday and my current is once every three weeks if I'm lucky. I want to kms sometimes.

3 days ago

dump her

>3 years together

Fuckin same dude. Ive only had one chic make me cum from a no hand bj once. Took like 30 minutes, but fuckin buckets down her throat. That bitch was nuts.