HALFTIME
61-49
Can >dubs recover?

We got this lol.

>we
>a leaf

da fuq am i watching?

literally worst half time show ever. wtf was that

real talk lads, is there an uglier team in professional sports than the Memeoirs?

WE WAS KANGS

C U R R Y
U
R
R
Y

Why do Clippers fans say "Clip City Chip City"?

What do they mean by this?

Warriors Chimping out!

>CLIPSHITS

lolrefs

HEADSHOT

let's be honest did anyone think the clippers wouldn't blow it?

These refs are bad for both sides lol

Clippers still got this family I believe

Finally a good game

Chef Wally with the brick

>12/13 third quarter memeiors
Clops get so easily shook @Oracle then turns around and comes at other contenders

Blake a shit, wilts under the tuff lights
Keep spamming DJ lobs you dumb fucks

Thread is dead. But if Warriors lose I'm sure all the 12 year olds will come out for a shit post.

>All these fucking missed refballed freebies

nice defence mechanism, famalam

>le ballhog rainbowshot man

Jesus christ what the hell was that

>and then he said the clippers were going to win!

Good make-up hustle Felton

>cliplels
it's getting kinda sad at this point

Why do the Clippers think like they can win a championship with the exact same team that falls in the 2nd round every year?

Also Clippers in charge of closing out quarters.

C U R R Y
U
R
R
Y

light skinned niggas are the future of basketball

50 POINT QTR

P
O
I
N
T

Q
T
R

Yo Austin you know what must be done to the memechucker
Do it for your dad, do it for your team

As if you needed any more proof there were magnet rims in golden state

Sample bandwagon commentary in the playoffs:

>Lololol just you wait until the death lineup drops 50 points after halftime!

Welp Clops have given up

>(you)

Clippers are always down to blow a huge lead, just like they do in the playoffs.

like clockwork
rent-free in ur wee head

It's funny looking back at his cp3 wanted doc to be their coach and look at their team, nothing as changed, still can't text second round, always get embarrassed by the best teams, and you can argue that they might've gotten worse. This is embarrassing too watch right here, the overall talent level is not even that big of a divide, doc is just a terrible coach. He obviously doesn't know what he's doing and prepares his team in the most terrible way possible

I still remember him dropping 40 in his first home game as a dub and the team choking that game away lel

i really hope the cavs get bogut and deron williams

i get that it sucks that only 2 teams have a chance of going to the finals this year and that some people are upset if the cavs get to stack up, but lets be honest, no team is beating the warriors without getting some breaks like that to go their way

we need whoever we can to get as strong as possible to have a chance to beat them

>it's a Cloppers fall apart episode

What else is new?

>we need whoever we can to get as strong as possible to have a chance to beat them

I'd rather GS just win out this year instead of Lebron getting another free ride to the finals.

3-1 will be child's play if the warriors blow this season

you honestly would rather see the warriors bullshit win a title than one of the greatest players of all time win another title for pathetic cleveland?

>i really hope the cavs get bogut

I hope they don't. The East is easy enough as it is. In fact I hope the Cavs get bumped out in the first round, just so the Raptors/Celtics/Wizards/Anyone has a chance.

Lebron is about to decline. He might already be there. Dubs and kids will be memechucking on national tv and at the playground for at least five more years.

i mean i get that frame of reference getting tired of lebron going to the finals year after year. in any other situation i would definitely want the cavs out

but the warriors are literally twice or three times as good as any other team in the league right now. i want anything for this team to lose again, even if it means another lebron team making a mockery of the conference. lebron is going to start to decline soon. if the warriors win, we will have another 4-5 year of the super stacked memechucking team turning the league into an unwatchable joke

>you honestly would rather see the warriors bullshit win a title than one of the greatest players of all time win another title for pathetic cleveland?

I don't care if GS rolls the rest of the Western Conference this year, after last season. I care even less about Cleveland winning another title, since Lebron has already won them one, despite all the shit GS had going in.