Why can't he win something with Argentina?

Why can't he win something with Argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-beer-passaranan-s-nipple-mqpkehw/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VbcpKt7VX7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WfwQ1dK6jS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ICHwnTHmofg
youtube.com/watch?v=HXWg6Qe2HLg
youtube.com/watch?v=6WPSAaQRHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=SGc-HFZDEgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Xavi+Iniesta+Busquets

But Iniesta was shit and Xavi was gone lady season and they won the double

He's a systembabby. It's why he's terrified to leave his protective bubble at Barca and challenge himself.

They won the lesser double of the three available, though.

They still beat out both finalist of the CL in two competitions

No Suarez + Neymar + Dani Alves then

He has Higuian, Ageuro, di Maria and Mascherano though

>higuain
>di Maria

Confirmed for only playing fifa. Those two are team cancer.

>be one of the best paid athlete on earth
>live in one of the most amazing city in the world where it's always sunny
>surrounded by friends and family
>be grateful to the club that made your very career possible (through hormones and shit)
>happen to win a lot

tell me, why should he go?

Maria looked quite well scoring twice against Barcelona

>Messi doesn't come to our shit hole dominated by La Liga rejects or pre La Loga stars therefore he is a systembaby

On a night where Yaya Sanogo could have netted one against barca. He's a complete fraud. Let's look at the facts

>shipped out lel Liga because wasn't of quality
>was arguably one of the worst premier league signings of all time
>goes to French League, psg isn't even winning

Cmon new Zealand. You usually post better than this.

Argentines are all pesho frio

No teeth

No grit

No spine

Look at Portugal in Europe they beat France without ronie

Look at Argentina who desperately needed Messi back to try to win wc qualification

he's been playing like shit for 3 years m8. dont you watch football? or you're here just for the memes?

Obviously he fucking hates Argentina. Have you ever noticed the smirk on his face when his team loses. Not to mention rubbing his hands with content when they lost the final against Germany.

>smirk
Looks like he's crying to me m8

>here for the memes
>96 get

How will liverslip recover?

He's simply not good enough to carry a team by himself.

this tbqh

Argentina don't pump him full of HGH and steroids before every match.

Lavezzi and Higuain choke everything

Retarded managers.

In the last few seasons yes. However, in Messi's best years the midfield played really fucking great.

See it this was way:
Xavi & Iniesta w/o Messi = 2 EC and a WC
Messi w/o Iniesta & Xavi = 3 chokes in a 3 finals in a row

Xavi & Iniesta w/o Messi - team full of the best players in the world, a Barcelona/Madrid all star team that had years of experience playing together

Messi w/o Xavi & Iniesta = a bunch of scrubs that wouldn't qualify for the World Cup without him

shit team
/thread

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-beer-passaranan-s-nipple-mqpkehw/answers/new.html

Higulel

oh and didnt he miss another 100%s in Copa final? i guess hes good in league games but chokes in finals

mentally weak, zero leadership

Have any of you actually bothered to watch any of the last Argentina games where the manlet didn't play?

the Copa finals?

The WC qualifiers, gypsy.

shit with him, shit without him. nothings changes really. argentina is the most boring nt to watch right now.

the ones he refused to play after he blasted his penulty in chase of voyager?

yeah, what a guy.

Basically this, except that when he's on a good day he can be enough to make Argentina win against, say, Colombia. Of course, this isn't enough against teams like Tite's Brazil or Germany.

Xavi and Iniesta were the key, parts of the Spanish NT too. I honestly doubt we would have won the '10 WC and '12 EC without them. In fact, Spain is now that Xavi retired and Iniesta is on his last ride we are simply an avobe the average NT.

Appart from X&I, Busquets allowed all the other players to go up the pitch so we.could dominate the MF, Pedro opened plenty of spaces and (despite the poor statistics in goals+assists) was a very important player in the last 2 tourneys we won. Puyol was also another key player in '08 and '10.

All those guys played with Messi, the core of the Spanish NT and Barcelona were the same guys.
The one small difference is that Messi, despite being a top3 all-time and perhaps the GOAT, lacks leadership and is unable to make the team around him play better whereas Iniesta and Xavi could make anyone look like a top player.

Di Maria is good

If he wouldve played in the WC finals Argentina would've won. Debate me

football is too evolved in this day ans age.
A player just can't win trophies by himself

Because he is an overrated piece of crap.

There is no other answer

>is unable to make the team around him play better
ayy

it's not a coincidence barcelona is the club that has won more trophies since messi debuted

didi memaria WAS good. in 2013/2014. now he's back with his original form.

>this flag
>this post

rofl sure... i mean for the exact same reason brazil didn't win a copa america in 2007 under dunga.
surely it is the fault of shitty managers like sabella and basile
surely it isn't the fault of a puking autistic roided manlet choker that forces every manager to build the team around him
surely it isn't the fault of the diva that forced carlos fucking tevez out of the national team

i mean okay, you were eliminated by germany in 3 world cups. let's say you have an excuse there. but copa america? he participated in like 4 (FOUR!!!!) copa americas, one of which was in his home country, and he choked every single time while had to watch uruguay and chile cucking him hard.

no iniesta. no xavi

>That flag
>this post

Dude...

youtube.com/watch?v=VbcpKt7VX7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=WfwQ1dK6jS0

youtube.com/watch?v=ICHwnTHmofg

you have never see the conmebol qualifications?

Hi,

could I please get 2 Arrollado de Chancho, 1 Costillar de Chancho, some fries, 2 coke light and a Humitas?

Take away please.

>diva that forced carlos fucking tevez out of the national team
Carlos Fucking Tevez scored like 12 goals in 80 NT caps. If he forced him out of the team then he made the team significantly better

Probably because Argentina's midfield has been wank since he debuted and it's getting worse year after year since every fucking argentinian is obsessed with attacking.

"Goal keepers, full backs, centre backs, midfielders? What are you, white? Just make it 11 strikers and we're set, famalam"

Great idea, make your best attacker be the one playing the farthest from the opposition's box, it's irrelevant if he's not a midfielder and can't organize shit. Also, give him support from Mascherano and Biglia, two players widely known for their creative ability. Make sure to keep Banega, one of the few he can actually count on, on the bench for the most part. It can't possibly go wrong. That being said, he did choke massively back in 2014. He missed a chance he'd hardly miss if he had been playing for Barcelona instead.

>He don't know who are The Strongest in SA

Arrollao no me queah eñor, costillar tengo uno güeno güeno, no trabajamoh ccu compadre, pura pepsi o sorbete letelier ¿la humita caliente o tibia?

oh, nice, this guy get it. surely it isn't shitty managers. even dunga got a trophie.

and oh, dunga won that trophie with OUR FUCKING B TEAM.

enjoy yourselfs:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXWg6Qe2HLg

this was the first Copa final i managed to watch live. was expecting an easy argie win after seeing those lineups

>selves

oh, got the wrong link. this one here its much better:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WPSAaQRHMo

oh, me too. the same in 2004, again with our b team:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGc-HFZDEgc

They won the 2006 UCL without Messi

tevez' natural job isn't to score, it is to run tirelessly and create chances for a center forward. look how he played under ferguson in the 2008 CL

this palestine killer is right, as always.

This
Shitguain is the eternal argentinian trainwreck

and much more with him

and with puyol/xavi/iniesta/dani alves/pique/biscuits too.

>unable to make the team around him play better
Holy fucking shit...
There are two things, two trademarks that'll be Messi's legacy and those are, PRECISELY, his ability to make everyone around him perform and even raise the ceiling of what they'll otherwise be able to bring to the pitch as footballers.
The other, of course, his ability to pick up the ball and do things (dribbles, passes, goals) like we've barely seen before, IF we have.

I swear I can't tell trolls from clueless fanboys anymore

Burruchaga scored the winning goal in 1986. It doesn't make Maradona less great.

Why couldn't Higuain/Aguero do the same for Messi?

And with Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Puyol and co

He's a systembabby
He's a choker
Both

Pick your poison

let's be honest, at least the 90% of world class football players are in the same situation of Messi

>lead worst ever Argentina generation to 3 consecutive finals
>gets shat on for not soloing better teams in finals

Truly the mark of the GOAT. Literally no player in history had such expectation laid on him, Maradona included.

We could be living in a reality in which Messi scored this (pic related). Instead, we are living a reality in which Cristiano Ronaldo won the Eurocup and 12th CL for RM. Just kill me, famalama.

Thats just BS. Messi is no teamleader. He is not the one making anyone better. Prove me wrong

then it's 1-1 and germany go and wins by pens

>He is not the one making anyone better. Prove me wrong
Argentina without Messi in the qualifiers:
>7 games
>1 win
>4 draws
>2 losses

Argentina with Messi in the qualifiers:
>5 games
>4 wins
>0 draws
>1 loss

He clearly makes Argentina better

>implying Germany would break Sabella's buspark

They couldn't do shit the whole 90 mins, and only started to actually look better when Argentina started to physically pay for playing the 2nd consecutive overtime game with a day of rest less.

>we are living a reality in which Cristiano Ronaldo won the Eurocup and 12th CL for RM
Singlehandedly as well

Argentina being shit without him doesn't mean that with him they are good. Just means that with him they are less shit.

Everyone that watch Argentina's NT can see that tbqh.

that was before overtime I'm almost sure

This.

Also, it's not only that every single player in Argentina underperforms in their NT compared to how they fare in their clubs, it's also that Argentina is a heavily unbalanced team between their attack, their midfield and their defense.

we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

>lead worst ever Argentina generation

Are you kidding me? Worst generation ever? Dude, don't talk about shit you know nothing about. This is one of the best gerenations of this country. You've never ever seen a bad Argentina, coz if you did... holy christ, they can be bad, really bad.

Argentina is in this situation since Maradona left. Messi is not the problem here, but definitly is not the generation.

Argentina can only win through cheating, it's in their blood, if they get arrogant enough to think they don't need to cheat, they lose no matter what.

One more year

He's going to do it this time

>you now remember that Mineiro and Josué were GOATs

>A Real Madrid crested wing

Basically does not even count. That's basically signing for a free title regardless of how you yourself perform.

>says the Brazilian after the farce that was the world cup
tip top kek

You were playing like a Serie B team and the refs had to carry you to the semifinals.

not sure what you're implying

that Barca is hard?

Damn, that was a mean Argie team and a lot of literally whos in Brazil. Those were good times M8

oh yes messi truly taking the hard road with barca. and the best barca squad ever too

back when argentina could into defending

also top kek at based vagner love

id love to know why south americans make the most talented players in the world but have about 5 good goalkeepers in their continents history and im being generous

because in SA you stay in goal if youre a shit outfield player. just like how when we played in school the fat kid stood in goal.

Our Team B. We also send our Team B to the copa america of 2004, and we also won against they.

Barca is just as bad but the two Halal emblems caught my eye first.

>back when argentina could into defending

you mean back when argentina had a shit defense, right?

Germany is/was one of the worst penalty squads in the world.

how so? germans have historically been great at it

Why are you crying on Sup Forums?

>fucking Dunga

>dunga was manager in 2007
fucking hell, time flies

i want to fucking die watching this

too poor can't afford

tbqhwy I really only come here for the memes