youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE
mrkeysirensie.wordpress.com/category/fm-guides/set-pieces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw drunkenly made out with a closetet gay guy to show how accepting i am

is this how it feels like being a cuck?

cedomir edition

My quest to acquire every single player in Senegal is going well

Senegal barely ever produces good regens tho

They produce some pretty amazing cheap regens. At least for Africa's standards. I've sold 4-5 to top-tier European clubs too

Ivory Coast, Ghana, South Africa, Algeria, Nigeria, and DR Congo produce a lot of good ones too (I'd rate all those countries ahead of Senegal), why are you only buying Senegalese regens?

Senegal is consistently best. DR Congo and South Africa are expensive. I do use Nigeria and Ivory Coast from time to time. One of my foreign starters is Nigerian and the other is Ivorian. I've recently started taking guys from Algeria though because I found out they aren't as expensive as I expected.

Trust me Senegal is the best. I essentially bought out their entire U-20 team and every single one is quality enough to resell at a profit or start eventually

>may of 2049
>celtic won last 38 championships
>mfw im about to go to scotland and knock them off their perch

I'm glad I started a Bilbao save. I'm too fucking autistic with scouting in regular saves, it's nice to get through seasons this fast.

yes

>no kitten stream
youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE

>to show how accepting i am

On the list of "reasons I snogged another man but I'm not actually gay", this falls somewhere between "aliens made me do it" and "I he'd stopped breathing" when ranked by believability.

drunken homosexuality used to be a girl exclusive thing

now i see guys doing it all over

disquieting

don't forget cameroon, tunisia and morocco

finally some effective set pieces guide
mrkeysirensie.wordpress.com/category/fm-guides/set-pieces/
i got several blooter using throw in set piece

>not having specialized in long throws already

where do you think you are

out fucking skilled

ayy lmao as well

If I get promoted and my target is just avoid relegation, but I get absolutely trounced and win about 6 points all season, am I likely to be fired?

If your target is 'avoid relegation', yeah you're getting the can.
If it's 'fight bravely against relegation' you might stick around.

So when I nicked promotion against all odds I should have thrown it and continued to build? That's annoying. I was hoping for better attendance and to attract better players but I've had worse due to losing everything.

> Start new save
> "Winter" update comes out next month

Yeah mate, from the boards stand point going up and then back down puts the club in the same position but all your players are now two years older, so you're probably in a worse position.
If they think a better manager can keep them up then you'll be sacked come January if your position is weak.

you think you have it bad? ask ranieri

I guess that makes sense. What's frustrating is that I didn't know it would go like this. I beat two teams from the division above in the cup last season.

changed country but the shitty weather seems to be following me

>tfw lowest wage in the league by a long shot (1.3M/a, second lowest is 3.2M) but highest net transfer spend
the 1/8th merchant in me is triggered

Jesus fucking Christ.

The blooter that started the comeback

>tfw highest possible youth facilities and recruitment range, and the best possible youth coaches, and STILL haven't had a single youth prospect higher than 3 star potential in 4 years

Not happy desu lads, makes my task of creating a world-class team despite signing absolutely no players a little bit more difficult.

get on my level

what team

Man Utd, doing a challenge where I have to sell everyone who wasn't at the club under the age of 21, and then win everything using youth prospects. Challenge is made easier by the fact that Pogba and de Gea are eligible under those rules, not sure if I could succeed otherwise. Luckily the youth team was chockablock full of GOATs at the start of the game so I'm alright for now, it's just annoying that none have come through since.

shoulda picked a french or a german team for that challenge

>Man Utd
>youth prospect higher than 3 star potential
wouldn't those have to be 200PA?
it's a doable challenge, someone posted having done so in the FM13 days

Those leagues tend to be less competitive, so as soon as you start to do well it gets a bit too easy, or so I have found in the past. I'll do maybe 10 seasons with United, and then try with someone else.

I don't know really - it seems like 3 star corresponds to low-tier Prem players, 4 star is good Prem players, and anything higher than that is GOAT. I have room for 5-6 3 star players in my squad as rotation options, but soon enough I'll need some more world-class players, especially if I'm aiming to win the CL consistently.

I don't know if this counts but I've won everything with domestic and club-grown players with

-Sporting CP
-Empoli
-Stuttgart

It wouldn't be a massive stretch to extend that to not signing anybody, though it would be a bit down to luck to get a generation with enough star power to challenge the giants.

A G A I N ? !

I've been off this board since 2011. Whatever happened to >spreadsheets are not sports
>go to Sup Forums
>autismball

did Sup Forums just accept FM in to their lives?

Oh, and also Olympique Lyonnais

>tfw I didn't get my desired player on a free transfer
REEEEEEEE
This is the worst feel.

>no "I expect a win" team talk option
I'm not a fan of "A team such as ours should win this without any problem at all". What sort of message does that even send.

This is more sports than the garbage that Fifa is with their beyond autistic manchild general.

tfw you get a freak promotion but your local rivals get a freak relegation so you miss out on that sweet derby dya money

who /supercup/ here?

Ever since sky sports used FM rating to analyse potential transfer targets, we became mainstream Sup Forums

Female coach replied to my advert!

Worth a dig at 1.2m? Got some great tutors on the left side.

Milan has the GOAT CB, holy shit

Pochettino is such a stubborn motherfucker, Dele should not be playing after that tackle with Janssen taking the striker role, Kane is a better 10 than Dele anyway. Also, you bet he's going to pull Dembele (Their best player) instead of Wanya ma and Janssen will be subbed in with zero chance of him touching the ball.

Hate him, lads.

wew lad

Who will buy Janssen in the summer?

Man United wins lol

So overpowered on this. I'm gonna end up on 86-89 points and still finish miles behind them.

Spuds are transfer babbies and their head of recruitment handed in his resignation almost a year ago (they forced him to see out his contract)

None of it is down to management

>8th season
>Still hovering around 5th place
>Went from playing a 2-3-3-0 to a 4-4-2 to a 3-5-2 to a 2-2-3-1 to a 4-1-2-3
>Now trying a basic 4-3-3 and creating 0(zero) chances.
>First season was my highest finish (2nd)

Who /tinkerman/ here?

>£165k transfer budget
>can't offer full time contracts

What's the point? I can find a billion bargain signings but none of them will ever move country for less than a full time deal

> stoke's defense

wew lad

KANE?

Pretty much, Pogba is a messiah and Martial the next Messi it's ridiculous and they'll stack the team with so many players that it gets ridiculous.

Doesn't change the fact that he does the same subs and he never punishes players for poor performances.

I meant none of their success is down to management la

>Feyenoord much better but it's merely 1-0

Rashford is insane too

tfw man city's best youth player irl has a mediocre potential in fm

:(

>Stoke
stopstophesalreadydead.jpg

typical spurs desu

lose the meaningful games and then immediately destroy someone in the league right after

too intelligent for EL

3rd hatrick in 9 games for Kane yet you will still have retards saying he isn't world class.

Would you rather have Kane or Lukaku in you are a team?

Kane

Lukaku has link up play
Kane is pretty useless if he isn't brought into the game (see England or Spurs vs top sides)

Just a one.. I mean two... I mean three season wonder.

>"Oh great, here come the overreactions of the Kane fanboys"

I don't know the exact quote

This. Also as good as Kane is he is much more inconsistent, will absolutely blitz it for a few weeks then do nothing for a few weeks. Lukaku is generally consistently good even though if you went by how good they are at peak form I'd say Kane is better.

I know I'm going to lose to them. There's simply no way I can beat them.

I hate the CL.

And my best CB just got injured in training. WHAT A SURPRISE.

My save is rigged in favour of Man United.

He is literally one of the top 5 strikers in the world right now. I'd only have Suarez and Lewa ahead of him right now.

Shame the rest of the England squad is complete shit and he will get the blame for not carrying them like Rooney did when he was good around 6 - 8 years ago.

Does he have curls ball in Manager? He should.

They're the best team in the world, every kid dreams of playing for them. ;^)

In FM17 there's always one cunt in the social feed who says that after your player scores a hattrick

and their third-string, horribly unfit, low-morale striker who comes into the lineup because of injuries/suspensions just happens to be THE perfect player to face your team, and will score a hattrick because TACTICS

>Coaching style: Fitness
>Fitness: 2

rip

Atleast Depay is shit now. 2015 was such a shit show with Depay, Falcao and Balloteli fighting for the golden boot.

This is just fucking ridiculous. Didn't win the league with 91 points. And it's not even as if Man United did the double over us - we both beat each other once.

Post league stats, top goalscorer and that shit.

>Waaaa the game is too hard. Why doesn't it let me win?

Shut the fuck up already.

W E W
E
W

The game isn't too hard, Man United are just OP as fuck.

Cunt.

YESSSS

Is asking a m8 for advice on tactics as bad as downloading tactics?

Women in a nutshell

If i have a mostly foreigner staff will it affect the quality of training ?

>109 minutes with a man advantage
>score twice

Nope.

Phil is the proto-Mitch
also, where's Mitch?

Get mobile game
>Just go between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1
>Unbeaten through March with fucking Arsenal

Why is the mobile game so criminally easy?