Pure shit. Learn some new phrasing. Research how to switch between major and minor pentetonics. Get a tube amp

Pure shit. Learn some new phrasing. Research how to switch between major and minor pentetonics. Get a tube amp.

At least you are in tune. Its surprising how many faggots neglect this simple task.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/mellow-jam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im switching major and minor and the amp is alltube

what about this one
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria

i dont mind it, pretty decent actually. when you play where dose it come from your head or your heart. its got some nice soul to it but that might just help ya out more

fuck it was supoosed to be this link
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/mellow-jam

more from the soul i think

just somthing to pay attention to, and like that guy rudely said you should work on your phrasing. blues is a hard thing to sell now a days

whats up with my phrasing

im not a theory guy but some stuff didnt fit to well, sounded good but wasnt quite what the song needed.

i had that impression too. think it was the major parts

playing music is for douchebags.

>tele neck on strat
>flat heel on strat

Kys you tone deaf retard

flat what

Wrong, not being able to exhibit a skill of art, even as a hobby, is very sad.

music and art are gay.

That is the weirdest amp/cab situation I've ever seen

Wrong, music and art participation exercises higher cognitive abilities and brain function typically unused by those who do not play music or exercise art.

gay people are usually smarter than normal people.

nah guy, playing video games for 8 hours with the headset is fkn gay

both things are gay.

Wrong, sexual orientation does not determine IQ or cognitive abilities

>head on top of cab
whats weird about it

strongly disagree

Needs bass bro. Get a cheap bass.

the rhythm guitar sounds lame, replace it with bass.

The soloing is ok, but too busy, let it breath more. There's some really good parts, then some noodle shitty parts.

its the opposite, aids decreases the brain

Well I've never heard of Alien, and what is/what size is that cab? A 1x12? It looks oddly out of proportion.

1x10 I meant.

music is gay.

i got a bass that i use on some more effortful productions but this was a quick noodling at dawn that i recorded

i agree, im very inconsistent on my impros

its a 1x12, amp is a 10w

Wrong, music is made by lots of people with hetero and homosexual orientations. Music is the product of its creator.

music is gay.

gotta work on the singing OP. yikes (the srv cover is lacking) guitar sounds good though

no, mountain dew is

lol no dude. why dont you do the dew.

Wrong. My statement still stands, and reposting the same three word sentence over and over doesn't make your point more correct, it just makes you mentally retarded and likely liberal leftist.

alright I dew

music is for gay liberals.

Wrong. Music is consumed and enjoyed by persons of all walks of life.

glad you listened
what about the singin on the latest ones, its been a year since that srv recording

no. music is illegal in saudi arabia, didnt you see the movie?

It's illegal, not unenjoyed.

just face it, music is gay, dude.

Wrong. Yet another stupid claim by an unskilled millennial who has no social abilities.

music is gay.

Wrong.

Enjoy wasting your time being autistic.

music is gay.

am i wasting my life if im autistic all the time? not him