Dead serious question, if my girl flashed her tits to a group of guys at a pool on spring break...

dead serious question, if my girl flashed her tits to a group of guys at a pool on spring break, what are the chances she did more with atleast one of them?

Dunno.

Dude, just fucking leave her if you're that insecure, stop making threads on Sup Forums you faggot.

100%

>Flashed her tits
>Spring break
>Bunch of probably horny drunk dudes
>Drunk horny dudes assume gf is easy
>at least one maybe more dudes make a move
>Probably at least buzzed gf obviously adventurous to some extent
>Does more stuff
Sorry op. Chances are she at least did something more. Maybe jerked a dude, maybe blew him, maybe fucked one. Exactly how horny she usually be though? Could be a good point to evaluate by

pretty horny she wouldn't give a hand job it would have been sex or a blowjob

meh about 80%
if a girl flashed me while NOT with a dude, i'd jump on it

Never post on this site, figured you're looking for a decent answer.

If it's the first time she's done it, it's unlikely it's gone beyond that. If it's the 2nd + time you know of, I'd be prepared for the worst.

Regardless, my fiancee would never be the type to do that. She knows damn well shed be out the door if she did that. If your girl can t respect reasonable boundaries in a relationship, she's not worth pursuing

yeah she gets all weird when i bring it up and the only real detail was there was a bunch of guys and one of her other friends did it first

first time she flashed her boobs yeah

Leave her before you become a full on cuck.
You're almost there, to be honest.

how did you find out lel, usually your not supposed to know about these things

Have a serious conversation if you haven't already. You gotta have boundaries. Real established spelled boundaries about parties, away trips, etc. that's the only way these things work.

Guardrails exist for a reason. Relationships are no different.

Like I said, the first time I doubt anything thag bad happened. There's probably an extreme amount of guilt on her end (rightfully so). But if there are not some mutually agreed upon ground rules then it's not worth pursuing.

Most people are so casual about sex, when there s nothing casual about it. Those guys also typically end up raising someone else's son.

She got boned op. She showed her tits to get dick. She didn't just forget how to say hello.

she was talking about one of her friends flashing and i asked jokingly if she ever flashed her boobs then told me

it would explain why one of the days she was "napping" for like 5 hours

A girl I know with a long time bf flashed her tits to distract me playing beer pong. I don't think she banged any other guys but pretty sure her bf was there.

tl;dr: probably fucked other guys but maybe not.

i wasn't there and it was spring break

She got a kik? Could test het if your that worried?

ok loser this is what you do.

go get flashed by another girl, and you wiull feel alot better,

if you think she fucked, then you fuck too.

who cares life is short, why u on Sup Forums making this thread you got better shit going on,

do the alpha thing

im not worried now, just curious if anything happened on spring break