Smoking strawberry cookies now, what`s your favourite strain...

smoking strawberry cookies now, what`s your favourite strain? ofc i mean if you know(i have prescription so i know my strains). Mine is White Widow

Other urls found in this thread:

cannafo.com/strain/Old-Man-OG
leafly.com/indica/death-star
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was gonna get some white widow but rn I'm smoking cheesequake

Smoking some jack herer
Fav is candy Kush

Probably this Old Man strain I smoked in like 2008 when I first started smoking. Definitely one of the highest I've ever been. Also got some white shit during that time that was unbelievable. Can't remember the god damn name.

cannafo.com/strain/Old-Man-OG

Wish I could get headband on a regular basis.

Fire OG

Straight up Durban Poison or Green Crack. Right now on 2 oz of Jack H which is pretty good too. Easiest way to get my ass up to take care of responsiblities.

Black beauty

ak-47 right now. HELLYEAH

shit is dope tho, tried it back in the days
also once i was in europe, i smoked polish devil, I THOUGHT I WOULD FUCKING DIE

Oh and then Death Star as well. Holy shit was that weed good.

leafly.com/indica/death-star

I'm from the Northeast US and I stopped blazing right before weed got as big as it is now so really good weed was always awesome to get.

Stoners are whack as fuck

I honestly don't know anymore I like so many.

I can say I hate almost all cuts of Blue Dream. Fuck that strain.

Says the guy who thinks this is funny

I do

Puffing on some Sour Diesel

I enjoyed Kandy Kush too.

Why? Paranoia?

Blackberry Kush, the authentic one that makes the half-green half-purple hue. You can only get it clone-only, all the seeds are a joke.

Wifi OG, Josh D OG, and any other true "gassy" OG

Skywalker OG is good, but not a typical OG

My favorite lemon strain is an exclusive strain some dude calls "Electric Lemonade" here. I think he is lying about the cross. He says it's Tahoe OG X Blue Dream. I think it's something closer to Tahoe OG X Super Lemon Haze or Super Lemon Haze X Jack The Ripper. The most pungent lemon strain you will ever hit in your life.

I'll think of more...

I never get "paranoid" off weed, but yeah it gives me the tense heart racing "incomplete high" feeling. The terps mixed in the strain just aren't very good.

Growers like it because it's easy and yields fat.

favorite is probably northern lights

pic is sfv og

one of the many reasons I miss michigan. Northern lights was PREVALENT