I'm naturalized American 33yo that has been actively traveling for few years now - Balkans, East/West Europe...

I'm naturalized American 33yo that has been actively traveling for few years now - Balkans, East/West Europe, Scandinavia and I've got one thing to say - fucking tiny Finland is best place that I've lived in my life. Just one word Finland, my hat tipped to you - flawless people and society with hottest blonds that I met, flawless infrastructure, flawless attention to detail and flawless quality of life !

Finland isn't that tiny, but I liked it there a lot too. I don't, however, see why he would think it is so much better than, say, Denmark or the Netherlands or something.

bump for greatness

Because he lost his V-card there

too many mosquitos.

Mosquito spray and you're good bro

Europe including Denmark basically has fallen to medival darkness, what strikes me in Finland is how utterly proffesional and caring society is a whole.

have any Finspray as well?

Do Finnish gals like to suck dick?

Here's iconic Finnish example of 6-7s that been tindering me last week

I've noticed one thing - you going to be eyeballed a lot by hot Finnish gals if you don't look like local type. Average Finn man either look like heavy metal or barista hipster, as long you got your own style you got game.

>I'm naturalized American 33yo that has been actively traveling for few years now - Balkans, East/West Europe, Scandinavia and I've got one thing to say - fucking tiny Finland is best place that I've lived in my life. Just one word Finland, my hat tipped to you - flawless people and society with hottest blonds that I met, flawless infrastructure, flawless attention to detail and flawless quality of life !

Finnish faggot spotted
licking your own ass
top kek

>Here's iconic Finnish example of 6-7s that been tindering me last week

Ok, youre 100% finnish

wtf are you trying to do? Trying to brainwash people so fucking pathetic

i bet next he will come up with GPD or State statistics kek

>I'm naturalized American 33yo that has been actively traveling for few years now - Balkans, East/West Europe, Scandinavia and I've got one thing to say - fucking tiny Finland is best place that I've lived in my life. Just one word Finland, my hat tipped to you - flawless people and society with hottest blonds that I met, flawless infrastructure, flawless attention to detail and flawless quality of life !
>Europe including Denmark basically has fallen to medival darkness, what strikes me in Finland is how utterly proffesional and caring society is a whole.
>Here's iconic Finnish example of 6-7s that been tindering me last week

Youre trying too hard

bros I'm califag lived on Venice beach most of my life, what's my motive to lie lol ask me anything murica related to prove it if you want fags

Been there done that.

1. Latinas
2. Russian Woman
3. Polish Woman

Go to Latinamerica for real juicyness and greatness bro

dark nipples, yuk.

Latinas exists in all color

with dark nipples

You probably Hispanic or look alike, latinas hate gringos in 99% of South America countries, they're rather stick to their own - that de la raza shit.

You comparing Scandinavian blueeyed pure race Goddess who eyeball you and hungry for fucking with crazy concieted spoiled latinas who get hit by fat Mexicans everyday with 5 kids on the side. Fuck that