Grope/passed out stories thread

grope/passed out stories thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmwEJS2DxRhUrMtwajwELEKjU2AQaCAgGCD0IQwgYDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIozhnNGdgZ-B6TD_1cepg-kH98ZmA-VOqIyljrEPMo8tDKIOsE8oTLiKxowVg27_1mjDscw_19p-n75OV4DEHJ7jB8FPF5mxCPBlU6NmSY2OCQ0_1cQ66NEeefFYUZIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQTIsfrDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjasbvYgI_WAhWCLMAKHal-DZQQwg4IISgA&biw=393&bih=623#imgrc=VyqSE5rsX5ABRM:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this ginger goddess?

Don't know got up from a thread.

It would seem that I now have a new mission in life.

If you find something before the thread goes caput be sure to break bread my boi.

cinnoman

Here you go lads:

google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmwEJS2DxRhUrMtwajwELEKjU2AQaCAgGCD0IQwgYDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIozhnNGdgZ-B6TD_1cepg-kH98ZmA-VOqIyljrEPMo8tDKIOsE8oTLiKxowVg27_1mjDscw_19p-n75OV4DEHJ7jB8FPF5mxCPBlU6NmSY2OCQ0_1cQ66NEeefFYUZIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQTIsfrDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjasbvYgI_WAhWCLMAKHal-DZQQwg4IISgA&biw=393&bih=623#imgrc=VyqSE5rsX5ABRM:

I couldn't post the actual site so I posted the Google link instead

user coming through with the sauce. Thanks man.

no probs man

Anyone wanna hear about how i felt some girl up at a party of mine?

Sure go ahead user.

Sure

One time I was driving, girl in the seat next to me. Came up to a stop sign fast on purpose, hit the breaks, shot my hand out grabbed her boob. Profit

Thanks user

Moar

So one of my friends got way too fucked up at a party and starting puking and all that. A few of her friends were helping her out but really wanted to get back to the party so they put her on the bed to rest in the dark. I was helping them so I still stuck behind to make sure everything was okay. They closed the door and the girl was completely knocked out. I even shoved her a few times to make sure. Then I yelled her name loudly into her ear but she still didnt move, this is where I got to have some fun....

hi newfriend

>be me in college
>have last years friend as new roommate
>both of us just broke up with our gfs
>hanging out in dorms on freshman orientation weekend to meet the new batch of chicks
>party sluts come by, crash the room
>we offer alcohol and chat
>cutest girl passes out on roommate's bed
>other members of flock go to next party, leave chick in our room
>me looks at roommate
>roommate looks at me
>devil and angel sits on my shoulders telling me what to do
>roommate is also listening to devils and angels
>my devil and angel starts talking to his devil and angel
>all these words are exchanged silently in the seconds we are looking at each other
>silence goes on
>finally, a collective "NOPE !" and we go back to drinking and talking while the chick sleeps it off
>an hour later gaggle passes back by and gets their friend
>I end up dating her for 4 weeks

too soon user, too soon.

whats the story of this pic I see it everywhere

Way too soon

The retards of Sup Forums think she was dead at this point, it's all Sup Forums bullshit

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

Judging by the file size, she's somebody's ant.

The day Sup Forums went too far. I still feel bad about it.

metoo newfags.