Sup Forums.,,how do I get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums.,,how do I get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

All my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Wii and posting here.

I am tired of being lonely Sup Forums, how do I gf?

Why would you want a girlfriend with an acne problem?

personality

Hey had the same prob in HS. A good start is to eat NOTHING BUT OATMEAL AND A SHIT LOAD OF WATER FOR A WEEK.

See if that helps calm things down. Also, morning face scrub with salycilic acid?? google it.

At one point benzoil peroxide worked.

The most effective was the oatmeal and water diet for a couple weeks.

Dont let it get in your head tho, if a girl likes you she lieks you acne or not

Well those type of problems flow into scars and they stay with you for the rest of your life.

I had a bad cystic acne problem.
Went the dermatologist, 6 moths of accutane and my face was as smooth as baby ass.

Cont. But only if you pop them like fucken crazy and rip at ur skin.

Go out into the sun every once in a while. And stop touching your face so much.

Getting a good sweat on also really helps keep your pores clean. Maybe go play a sport or just take up cross country running.

You obviously have oily skin just wash your face every morning and night.

kek

What helped for me the most was to get some UV rays. If there's no sun at the time, go to a tanning salon.

All this shit people are suggesting is fine and all, but if you want shit to work fast, then you need some drastic measures. The easiest way to do it is to let the blood from your cheek. Fucking drain that shit. If you don't have access to leeches, you can use a razor. Basically get as much fresh blood and as many antibodies into the area as possible and your body will start clearing that shit up on its own. If you need to use a razor, make curved cuts, straight cuts won't heal as well and will leave scars.

You need a prescription for Accutane. Will take like 6 months or something. Then you get left with scars for the rest of your life!

Vastly underrated post.

God damn.

Stop jerking off and drink lots more water. Don't touch your face as much and stick to one face cleanser

Am in a relationship with nice qt. It won't solve all your problems and your clear lack of self confidence won't go away either. (I'm the same as you just insecure about different shit)

What the actual fuck user?

You want a staph infection on your face?

Because that's how you get a staph infection on your face.

KEK

Obviously a troll trying to kill the poor kid

My thinking is that some people like bubble wrap, post a add and see if any of them want to take that hobby to the next level.
You might need to not limit yourself to only women tho, most of the weirdos tend to be creepy men so you should be open to that (with that face you need to be openminded).
Best of luck OP.

Copypasta horseshit

/sage

Stop repostin this thread faggot

Don't put products or harsh soaps on your face. Clean face with mild soap and warm water only.

Get some sun. It makes your skin healthier.

Eat better. It makes your skin healthier.

Cold showers

Yeah it works well just expensive as fuck

shave, sweat (outside), wash daily it will clear, also if you live near ocean the ocean water helps it too

Jesus fuck just go to a derma. I was similar and it took about 2 months to get relatively clear skin and a year for it to be clear. I have naturally oily skin so i still break out, but you can get insanely strong medical grade creams / oontments that make it go away in a couple days. Don't bother with accutane.

Biore strips. These are your new little friends.
Use a good astringent on your face after you wash it.
Clearasil or Oxy or something with benzoyl peroxide for breakouts.
If it's really severe or cystic, see a doctor and get a prescription for Retin-A.
Give your new skin regimen some time. And don't overdo it on Biore pads, or it will irritate your skin.

I've been there. This should help.

Also get a 6 pack of soft hand towels and put a clean one on your pillow each night. Also take 2 showers a day. One in the morning, one at night.

/r/skincareaddiction

Why the fuck would you want a girlfriend that has an acne problem faggot?