Hey can we get a comy thread going, please?

hey can we get a comy thread going, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/si81bIoZRJQ
soundcloud.com/andres-abrego/sets/chill
youtube.com/watch?v=18NHV4nJLQc
rainymood.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kbc3gjZFQhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

>filename
unironically kys

why

Everyone who reads this post will be blessed with positive vibes for the next 24 hours

I dont like these sci fi ones. You can't really make your room look like that one day. Most of them are possible goals.

thread theme:
youtu.be/si81bIoZRJQ

is that Levi and Hanji?

that's cute

soundcloud.com/andres-abrego/sets/chill

Chill playlist I found

i Have heartburn.

thanks for that

now way this is actually warm/comfy is it?

giant single pane windows exposed right to the cold?

these are great

it probably means the room and a bit chilly but that bed is nice and toasty.

Bros I've been feeling weird lately. I recognize I'm a bit lonely. I don't socialize with people much, but it doesn't actively bother me. Kinda like it actually. I've been running a lot on state park trails near my house. The trails feel comfier by the day as it cools off here in upstate new york. I do kind of wish I had some bros to be lonely with though, if that makes sense. Not a whole group of fuckers to get rowdy with. Just a couple of bros to play some vidya with or catch a soccer game with on occasion. I don't mind being alone, but I like being alone with someone on occasion, ya know?

For Any bros looking for more sound track

youtube.com/watch?v=18NHV4nJLQc

yes, i get exactly where youre coming from. its only on holudays do i get down, like mad depressed because i dont have family, friends, girlfriend..nothing. Just me.
i get it

rainymood.com/

Yeah Holidays are pretty bad. On one hand, it's probably cheaper to be lonely during the holidays. On the other hand, it would be fun to play some games, drink some eggnog, and be comfy with someone during those quiet nights when everyone else is so cheery.

kampfy
youtube.com/watch?v=kbc3gjZFQhM

more more more

yeah, thats the thing, i dont have anybody. but it is what it is. I thinkna girl would be optimal. but if i had a pal to vidya with..yeah

get tinder or something man, or do something random that will force you to be around people who may like you. it's not hard to make friends if you just enjoy life without being overt about it

why you fucking up this thread dude start a new one

Thanks dude.
Check my numbers.

Where are these from?

I'm not "fucking up" anything, these are comfy and the majority of the pics i've posted have been non-NSDAP. Relax, i'm not here to talk politics, just to spread comfiness.

they could be double paned you dont know

I got them from past comfy/vaporwave threads mostly

thanks famerino

Thanks user

>sick in bed
>its sunny but windy
>in the nude
>shitposting machine at full charge
Pretty comfy my amigo

There's nothing more comfy than releasing that smelly tension festering inside the bowels in the comfort of your own room.

Comy thred but I see no Comy

Lets fix that

What you want?