We talked about Tapatio last week

We talked about Tapatio last week
What are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hd6GWh0Caj0
youtu.be/trkwkbDrUzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely love it. I fill a spoon up and eat it. I do this over and over. I can go through a bottle in a weekend without ever using it on food.

Tapatio knock off. Tastes similar, but a bit more acidic. Kinda like someone added chamoy. Texture not as good either.

I'm the guy above you. I haven't had Tapatio. Now I need to find some.

Look, the black label is the way of life. Don't fucking waste your time with this mild ass sauce. Be a fucking man and buy the black label.

God's Nectar

black label is better

This stuff is cheap and not bad. I prefer the black label. I think Tapatio is better.

man up, you little pussies

All this sauces are too acidic. We only use them for snacks. (here in Mexico)

Learn to make your own salsas, the flavor of roasted fresh Chiles, or use Dried or smoked chiles, fresh tomatoes, onions, or green tomatoes, cilantro, on some you can add beer, tequila, pulque, or lemon juice, avocado. Experiment

Lol yea if you don't want to taste what the hell you are eating.

my nigga

Sounds good but I don't have the time. What's the closest thing to good in your opinion?

Yeah, you are right, but OP is looking for quick and dirty. Not a fucking science experiment. If you want heat that is not acidic, try Crystal hot sauce.

It is smoother than tapatio, a but more versatile because of the lower heat. Fantastic poured all over a breakfast burrito. The spicy version is good too but you can't use as much. This, tapatio, pepper plant and cholula are my go-tos

Too sweet and thin

i eat that shit plain my nigga

Franks is 1000% time better.

as a mexifag hate to say this but tapatio tastes better tan valentina for me. We prepare some hardcore habanero salsas tho... That's real nigga shit

Get the fuck out of here. Frank's is weak sauce used by grannies. They put that shit on "everything".

More authentic than tapatio.

Pro-tip: get the valentina with the black label.

I love it. One of my favorite hot sauces. The black label is the only one i get. The yellow kinda sucks.

pepery and mild. very little tones of sour

siracha is king

tapatio is white people hot sauce.

my nigga. black label is the shit

oh yeah, i went to the local messcan bizarre and bought some Salsa Porfis. That stuff is fucking incredible

a very good value always like

I am white

This right here, if it aint el yucateco, it aint shit

congratulations

Good for you. The rest of the class applauds you. Now, back to the topic at hand (regardless of race) the original post asked for our thoughts on the mild bullshit that is the yellow label of Valentina. I think people have strong thoughts on the matter. It comes down to two: Black label Valentina or El Yucateco. Black label Valentina will allow you to experience heat while tasting the food you are eating. Whereas the El Yucateco variations will be the only thing you taste as you eat whatever you put it on.

Fuckin pussies, check this crazy motherfucker out:
youtu.be/Hd6GWh0Caj0
5:15 is where it starts getting really interesting

This one's funny too:
youtu.be/trkwkbDrUzs

not bad for heat but I love Cholula for its flavor

Heat is secondary with el yucateco, flavor is the most important thing, thats why it isnt loaded up with shit like vinegar as its main ingredient. Thats where most sauces fail, theyre way too vinegary

this.

Too salty, not enough flavor.
Try El Pato instead, the duck sauce

Bumb

I swear I bought a big bottle of the black label a few years ago and it said "gringo killer" on the label. Am I crazy?

Did you eat the worm in the mezcal bottle? If so, then yes, the fucking bottle said it. Otherwise, it was a marketing ploy to sell more units.

never heard of that, but that would make it even more awesome.

I survived through college dousing Totinos $0.99 pizzas with this shit. I forgot it existed until now

Mediocre Mexican roadside sauce

The smokey one is good, the green one is full of food colouring

>pic related: Belizian habanero master race

All hot sauces in this tier are straight vinegar trash.

There's no flavor, just a faggy weak spice and vinegar like tobasco, tapatio, Louisiana, etc.

My niggas

I have a big collection of hot sauces, probably around 40 or so bottles. The ones ITT are pretty basic but have an awesome flavor/cost ratio and I enjoy all of them.

Especially El Yucateco. That's some tasty sauce right there

Hot sauce is dank but I've been hittin up mostly habenero hot sauces

the best all-around hot sauce
tasty, economical, good heat, widely available everywhere

You can't go wrong with tabasco

FAM I FUCK WITH THAT ONE ON THE LEFT. Who the fuck would have thought carrots would make a dank hot sauce

>I have a big collection of hot sauces, probably around 40 or so bottles.

You know they go bad once opened, right? Watch for them turning yellow and tasting crap

like tapatío, but better and cheaper
the only allowable sauce for enchiladas

>he fell for the Chohula meme

No kidding man... carrots turn out to be the secret hot sauce ingredient. I buy that one in the largest available and have a few of the others in the smaller bottles. The grapefruit one (yellow) goes great on oysters

It takes over a year for that to happen. I've had this collection since 2014 and I've only had to throw one bottle out, and that was because it was pretty shitty anyway and I never wanted to use it.

if you've had a lot of different hot sauces you will begin to put tabasco at the bottom of the list

that's just me atleast

4-6 months at room temperature if you want to preserve the quality. You can stretch it in the fridge but not for a year.

patrician sauce coming through

I'm a hot sauce fiend and shit on Tobasco for years. I've since come full circle and appreciate it more now. It's frankly a good and versatile sauce and its habanero line is excellent on eggs.

Honestly, it's all about the fact that it's a classic taste with a lot of versatility

Damn I've never tried hot sauce on oysters, I usually put that sauce on subs I make but I'll put it on anything, not going to lie though that yellow one does look dank. Do you buy them online?

>tababbysco
it's vinegar and heat, period
has about as much depth as a babby pool

true, I've seen videos on how they make tabasco and realize its like a culture thing too but still, I just find it too distinct of a taste to put on most things

Wow you've obviously don't know what you're talking about. Why do you feel like you have to lie? Are you just trying to fit in? It is nothing like what you described.

O fuk
I just finished off a 1l bottle of the extra hot version of this, this week. Time for another weekend grocery run! I had some burning shits after drinking a bunch, so I think I'm gonna get a liter of OPs pic related

o fuk me I need another one right now :..(

There's a single hot sauce shop in my city that sells them, but nowhere else nearby. I've never seen them elsewhere. The owner of the shop got me hooked on them and I keep going back every few months to re-stock, there's nothing like them.

I tried that once and that shit tastes like ashes and the taint sweat of pepper harvesters

Pretty much this. They all have that vinegary-acidic 'flavor' with diluted, stale pepper taste. Just fucking awful, the whole lot of these cheapo mexican-aisle supermarket sauces.

357 coming through.

Damn, I got mine at a hot sauce store here too but they stopped selling it

Looks like a 10 ounce thing of the basic brand is $10 on amazon though which isn't bad tbh. You think the green one they have is any good?

I went one step further: I loved it as a kid, smelled like vinegar during puberty because i drank so much, hated it for a while and now that I'm old and smoke I love it again.
Expensive as fuck though, tobasco needs a poor mans economy size to come out soon

>I don't like taste only pain

do people actually use this unironically? I have a bottle of that flashbang sauce that's got like reaper peppers and 3 other hot ass peppers but I've literally never used it besides coating a side of a hot wing and eating it only to sit there in pain lol. I did actually put some of the flashbang sauce (dipped a toothpick in it) in coffee and it was okay because it gave the coffee a different flavor but still, who uses these hot as fuck sauces?!?

357 has a sharp kick but it also has a very good flavour. it isn't pain sauce, you get used to it.

>habanero
>patrician
Habañeros always smell like vomit to me.

No I meant more like pic related.
Does economy size mean tiny size? Like travel size? htf do I properly tell someone I want a gallon of hotsauce in a conversation?

OH HOLY FUCKING FIRE SHIT
Tobasco actually DOES MAKE GALLON HOT SAUCE!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

Pics a comin' bois, and so am I
(can't beleive I never googled this before)

the prophet we need

I'm gonna go broke and one day live out my fantasy of having a mexican hooker suck hot sauce off my dick while I drizzle it out on the base of my shaft so she gargles while going for the sauce

I collect hot sauces b/c my friends and I love that shit- have about 100 different kinds. So far the favorite is fire stick. Great flavor - medium hot. Tapatio is interesting b/c of the history of the guy who made it- rags to riches. There are a few generic Japanese style hot sauces at Kroger believe it or not- Kroger brand... El Yucateco is pretty good- personally I like the Fire Stick and other Jamaican brands- scotch bonnet hot sauces with fruity flavors like mango / pineapple. Yummm!

best Mexican hot sawse tbqhwu

I got introduced to spicy foods through hot sauces but i no longer enjoy them

They are all either too sweet or vinegary

Pepper flakes or bust. Bought a liter jug of crushed habanero and that shit is amazing. Still has some of the delicious habanero flavor, good heat, and because it doesn't taste like fucking hot sauce you can add it to anything and not ruin the flavor of the original food.

Fresh or dried peppers as well of course but the flakes make it so easy

na dude Valentina is the real shit. the kind of shit the beaners keep in the back for themselves at the cantina. gotta speak Spanish and be cool for them to hook you up with some. Valentina > all other mexi sauce

fuckin cholula is dank as shit also

Their habanero sauce is about the only hot sauce i like

you tell them you want BULK tabasco sauce, economy, yes, means cheaper or less.

you're probably gonna startle her when she gets some in your urethra and it burns like hell, causing her to accidentally bite your dick.