can we get a name and age?

Obligatory

Typical American Kardashian-era hijabi.

Noice thread

Woof woof

moar

more of her in hijab?

more big booty muslim

Don't ever let that shit they wear fool you. Every muslim bitch with those pretty faces and perfect eyes and lips have long flowing hair and more likely than not they have an amazing figure.

Theres reasons why that shitty covering trend happened in their reliigion it's beacuse naturally their hips and bodies are so revealing. I dated a muslim bitch for months without seeing her hair and body. All on a gamble. One day she snapchatted me her without the hijab and just with her hair alone i knew she was sexy. Months later we fucked and of course my gamble was correct again as her body was phenomenal. It's weird having it be a gamble when u date/mess around with these fully covered muslim chicks but the odds are in your favor ;-)

got more of this harlot?

Why do arabs have big asses?

Unrealistic, here is the real shit

i want to take her

Nice body.

give me some of this

don't get it mixed up with the wrapped up somalies. They have shit teir nigger bald hair and poor figures.

>covers their heads for their religion so people don't notice their feminine qualities
>shows their ass and tits in full glory

They're still girls. they have slutty impulses. tits and ass is the ONLY way they can relieve their urges so they go full out on it. They can't be slutty with feet and shoulders and collar bones and shit like american girls are

sauce?

sauce on this thick muzzie sloot

Ass

Dont know, i found This pic on here :(

Hello

Noice

I violated a muslim woman once. Found an iphone on a bench. Opened it up and went through the photos. Tons of pics of her all covered up then a bunch of her without the hijab posing with her daughter. Midway through I saw a few photos of her topless and then one of her shaved vagina lying in bed. She ended up calling the phone and we arranged a pickup. She was alone, I think her bf or whatever was waiting in the car. I gave her the phone back and said "You have a lovely daughter". She said thanks kinda confused and walked off.

more

moar

i want to marry this girl. i will become a muslim for her

id love to fuck a muslim like that!

moar goddamn

This is a classic

This, pics are showing western shitskins living in civilised White societies.

why do you always post this twice, faggot? KYS yourself immediately

read the file name faggot that's two different people posting

no idiot. Filename is the proof it's one person. He had to change the file to post it twice.

>being this new

Everybody is new at least once, stupid.

This exactly. I go to school with a few non hijabi wearing chicks, and they are all banging. Only fucked one of them though, this shy, petite little one, she was kinky as fuck though

yeah but you're a faggot, case closed.

Is there a source on this?

Not that i know of

shes the nun from sister act

That's all i have

Damn, I've seen that pic a ton, always wondered if there was more.

Remind me again which school of thought says its permissible for Muslims to handle dogs.
>Hambali innit?

So much rug

>Ya Abi, please don't be too rough like last time :'(

Moar!

Durrrr

that girl is beautiful

None. Their saliva nullifies wudu.

1 of 4

Very nice

Damn, son.

My wife is Muslim and I used to think they are all prude and only do stuff with their husband after marriage but damn I was wrong. Not only did she blow guys just for fun or take it in the ass, her friends with hijabs did threesomes and dp in club toilets. I love it

Got greentext stories about your wife?