I absolutely would

But only if this guy grows up.

I'd shit on her feet.

You'll understand when you're older

logging in

checked and logged

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

The answer is: I`m preparing my fuckin` throat!

Logged on.

It's slidding, BABY

Prove me wrong (you can't)

I am sick and fucking tired of paying taxpayer money for you 500 pound faggots who do nothing but post about Andrew Sixx' s shit. Seriously, you fucking flunked out of high school, and had a 20 year gap of doing absolutely nothing but laying your ass down in your basement eating Doritos, chugging Fanta, and cumming in blowup dolls?! I bet you spent over thousands of dollars on blowup dolls because your fatass always pops them when you roll over them in bed. Go fucking cut circulation to your dick you fucking degenerate piece of shit scum!

Grow up

Grow Up.
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

You'll understand when you're older.

Logged n clogged

Grow up

Someone needs to grow up and take a ride down Sixx Mountain

Trips logged

I'm a 20 year old Logster. I love swimming by the pools and after my training I eat a soaping hot Log of sixx. One day I found the pools been closed due to BVB Coli, best day of my Life. I jumped over the fence and found a way in. I swam few rounds and noticed that I slowly lost my breath, what was that feeling. So warm and creamy. Then I saw it was noone else but andy sixx shitting into the pool oh yummy. I almost drowned in heaven being consumed by his dreamy cream. I gotten buff by eating all those Logs no wonder everyone loves them they have most of the nutritions you need to get in shape.

New pasta?

>How this can be true?

greenlight.murelax.com

OP are you too busy making a lame log photo of merilyn to post?

No, but I would for Dave Mustaine