Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Why does the comedown from cocaine suck so much dick?
Also general drug thread. What's everyone on tonight?

Any tips on making it suck less?

Bump.

Just take a bump of some heroin to chill. Never take off without your landing gear is what I always say.

Naw you're fucked for awhile. Drink a shit load and maybe a benzo if you got em.

Just remember shits in your head and lay down till you pass out.

if you have a comedown (other than the urge to do more) you probably have shit coke.

This guy never binged.

>Drink a shit load and maybe a benzo if you got em.
This always worked great for me. I can hardly even imagine doing coke without also drinking. I mean you could, there's no reason why it isn't an option, but it just goes together so well and so naturally with alcohol. And then the benzos really do the trick for being able to sleep at the end. But don't take the benzos until you're coming down and ready to sleep. Also don't do any of this if you have someplace to be in the morning because you'll need plenty of sleep.

I got to admit the purer the grade I have managed to get a hold off the less a come down, only thing is if still awake and ran out you cluck for more - if the coe down is really bad your coke is probably cut up with amphetamine ore or that legal mephedrone

Same guy responding again.
Inow the last hour I've snorted a bit of coke and took a hit of cracked for the first time (BTW I like coke better just wanted to try it). Now I took a small line of H and I'm feeling Great!

did 2 grams of 86% pure coke.
no hangover/comedown what so ever.

just eat and drink like normal, take care of your self etc.

only thing was i was tired after i ran out of coke for being awake 30+ hours.

after going home and sleeping, next day i felt like normal.

I'm smoking some of that purple haze OP, s'getting me good and ripped. Hope everyone's having happy smoking/drinking/whatever.

forgot to mention this was 1,5/2 months ago.

You only get so much happyness/good feeling in life. When you use drugs your taking the good feeling from the future to overload now. Nothing if free of consequences the more you use the more severe the future pain.

Never had a comedown user, if I do any coke i'll always end up binging until early next morning... I always tell myself I'm fine when I wake up midday and just hydrate/chill, do nothing for a while and rest.

thissssssssssssssssssssss
x100

its like redbull , you borrow your future energy for now and once it goes back to normal it dips lower so that you can recover your reserves , if that makes any sense ?

Rollin a fat as blunt of some of the stickiest most crystally weed I've ever seen, I love this shit

Lyft code for first time users!
CODE: RF11
Download the app,
Put in the code,
Save 20$$ good all over The US!!
Enjoy ;)

the comedown isnt bad, the urge to do more is very bad. you probably are not sniffing coke but some synthetic equivalent, after good coke you dont get a comedown

The comedown sucks cause you're falling from sick great heights
Best way to help with that is find you some more cocaine
Or just stop doing it all together. That's the least expensive option anyway

Fuck you

Coke makes your brain produce dopamine. The same thing that when you brain does NOT make it gives you Parkinson's (like Michael J Fox).

When you stop doing it, your brain automatically stops making dopamine for a while - and depending on how long you've done it, and how much, the more or less times it requires to start producing your own dopamine again.

Dopamine is a "reward" thing. That's why coke feels so good - it's like you're a little kid and you mom tells you you're doing a good job with something. Times 1,000

Haven't done coke in 25 years, and to this day, if I get a little numb in my mouth, say at the dentist, or with Anbesol, it's an immediately "HELLO! WE'RE HAVING FUN!" feeling because my brain has associated that with dopamine.

The come down is bad, because no matter what you do, there's no "reward" for anything. Food doesn't taste right, relationships don't do anything for you, etc.

On top of all that is if the stuff is cut with something ... it's usually nothing psychoactive, but if it's cut TOO much, they will try to make up for being complete shit.

You guys should check out Hexen (N-Ethyl-Hexendrone) as a cke-like stimulant and some RC benzo like etizolam for the comedown (Or xanax if you're american and get it tossed at you all the time). Can be vaped aswell for a nice rush without a huge comedown.

hexen is great

thx 4 da info man. I guess the only reason i didnt do any cocaine before was that its processing steps are filled with shitty substances. And now this. Guess thats the only drug Im actually completely against using

The day off the comedown is gay. Feeling like shit and i cant get into the mood to watch tv or play games. I sorta just stare out in the air tired as fuck. The next day though I have a voracious appetite and everything taste good.

right.

Pls don't spread this shit around bruh, that's how feds catch on.

Stupid people who aren't in the know will eventually kill themselves, and then the funs gone from everyone.

Be discreet

Honestly never had a comedown from coke but all my friends say that smoking some weed helps

Not doing it. The most deaths per year happen from heart diaease. Cocaine is terrible for your heart.

>Why does the comedown from cocaine suck so much dick?

Cokedick

getting ready to wd from oxys for a week. fuckin sucks. also my ex is out to get me in a not good way. also father in hospital in heart failure. lifes good