Printing shit off on 4x6 glossy photo paper to pin on my dorm room door...

printing shit off on 4x6 glossy photo paper to pin on my dorm room door. Any requests I like/dubs and above will get printed. Cant guarantee they will get pinned due to campus thought police tho. Pic related is a friend submitted request.

The fucking truth

Roll

Nice

>744825513
printing
4x6

1200x1800 minimum image size

Sorry about the shitty quality, will reprint them for door posting later

This please

I have a roommate directly behind me and I really hope he never saw me print this

Working on your submission. Does not want to print properly

Fucking kek

Appreciate all the submissions guys. I may take some more requests tomorrow and will probably post a finished product if tomorrow's thread gains momentum. I've got a class in like 7 hours and I should probably get more than no sleep.

>]
what kind of printer is this? are the pictures stickers on the back? like adhesive paper or just regular?

Nah its just some glossy 4x6. I was gonna pin them with some tacks. The printer just sucks them up however theyre oriented and that causes them to be angled.

thanks, this is a really great idea and im going to copy if you dont mind. gotta find that paper

was asking because ive seen little printers that print out rolls of glossy pics on stickers that you can peel off and stick

Take it, its all yours friend. ;)

if you plan on staying up, you can carry on the thread for me. I need to sleep.

Pin her up please