Rate friend's mom I fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/Ju3PadrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friends mom that you fucked out of ten

Friends mom that you fucked out of ten

mom - 7/10 milf
OP - -1/10 mate

Hot, women over a certain age have no self-esteem they'll do anything in bed. Like fucking a thin fat girl

As long as he doesn't tell his friend and rub it in. It's only a dog move if the guy is already fucking his mom

This that never happened: OP's story

> nothing ever happens

Nothing ever happens without proof

Yes like ops friend's mom is going to allow him to set up tripods and multiple camera locations.

Doesn't sound like a good mom if she didn't. She had to have known that at some stage this would happen, and proof would be needed. The LEAST she could do is allow her son's friend to take some pics so he has proof.

Good point, I concede my position

Pics or it didn't happen

I got trips so I deserve pics

OP can't record fucking mom from behind?

Someone please post an example of someone doing this, if I can't find real incest you can't find a video of a guy fucking his friends mom and unloading it with story details

Need to see that ass to rate.... but I'd say at least an 8, or 8.5

Such high numbers .5 from a 9? Get outta here. Your unscrupulous speculation will lead to rapid inflation.

Fucking the mom of a neighbor kid I've been taking care of while she worked. Had to get a motel cause she lives with a white knight bf

erome.com/a/Ju3PadrE

Not really the same situation but that's hot as fuck. I bet she loves it.

She does. Started out as great friends til she slipped into conversation she needed money for rent cause white knight lost his job and looking for another. Got high so she would be more pliable to say yes in exchange for a blowjob

You pay her? Boo!

You guys have some low standards. How is she even 8? Her belly is literally falling out.

>he doesn't even know
Made me kek.

Paid her once, stopped after she asked for a second time and just said that's fine, we can still fuck

You should move in, that be funny.

I would do it for the lulz but I'm waiting. Want to get her into other girls being involved so that way I can make her a cuckquean

OK slow down hoagie boy. She is still a dumpy broad. It's only hot because it's someone you knows mom. White night bf might break out of his cuck shed and cut your dick off if you are not careful

Hahaha highly doubt it. This dude at worst would get upset and probably storm off

Dude what about that guy that saw his wife fucking a friend of theirs and heard her say how much she looked forward to him fucking her. He was a huge lozer but he fucking killed her, him and all his kids. Keep fighting the good fight, but be careful.

Sauce? I thought that was just made up

OK I tried to find it but if you search " man kills wife her lover and their kids" you get a shit load of other results. That just proves my point further. This specific one the husband was the saddest looking fat bastard but his wife was fuckable from behind so I remembered it. It was in America somewhere

Pic of you fucking her or it never happend