Fluffies: sadbox, weirdbox, abuse etc. just no hugbox

fluffies: sadbox, weirdbox, abuse etc. just no hugbox.

also dump whatever Abuse-Sir art you may have

Disney makes fluffy art now?

kek

4 days until destuction lol.

With fluffies, I think casual, unthinking cruelty like this can be the funnest.

Can someone explain to me what the appeal of this stuff is? It's gorey but I can't stop looking.

They're kind of like a western version of Jissouseki, if that's any help.

No idea what that is

>not being familiar with weird Japanese stuff from the mid 2000's

Still doesn't tell me shit. Why is this popular?

Fluffies originally were a way to trigger brony autists. It has since become its own thing, and now serves as a way to laugh at the cruel things that happen to overly cute (but completely fictional) creatures.

if it was popular, more people would know about it other than the 1 faggot posting them. this is the first i've seen of them. it looks to have some of the same fundamentals of fluffies, near as i can tell

Jissouseki are dumb, naive, rather gross creatures that want nothing more than a loving owner to take care of them. Naturally, they usually end up being hideously abused and tortured instead.

They're remarkably similar to fluffies and I'm pretty sure played a part in inspiring them in the first place.

I think was referring to fluffies. Who knows what that other shit is.

Just like fluffies, a common trope was a feral jissouseki taken in by a seemingly kind individual, only to be gruesomely disillusioned a short time later.

(note the lighter in this pic)

Anyway, Jissouseki were never as popular in the west as fluffies have been - too weirdly Japanese, I guess.

I made dis

I also made dis

I don't get it. Are spaghetti poisonous in this authors headcanon?

you're very good. have some special offers!