Hello user. How's things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hello user. How's things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

free lolibump

Hello There!

Life is like a meme.
Dank, but pointless.

Ah, thank you. You got my email?

Hello. Thanks for coming again, Mantis.

So what?

yes i did! thank you. i hadn't replied yet. 2tired.

Is that the kid from Grandia?

Maybe.

Despite ordering brake rotors that say they specifically fit a 1990 Volvo 740 gl with Bendix brakes and 15 inch wheels and the fact that the car I'm working on is a 1990 Volvo 740 gl with 15 inch wheels, the rotors that summit racing sent me are too big.

I hate everything.

That's alright. We have all the time in the world. Get some rest.

No, it's Nausicaa from the anime Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, and the manga of the same name.

Do we have any nudity of him?

Who are you guys?

Did you order through a call center in India?

Well damn. Something's gone wrong. Call them up and tell them. Maybe it was a mistake and they sent you the wrong set.

There's some. Most of it is trash. Check Danbooru.

Faggots.

you can call me user
or else everybody calls me faggot

At least you didn't total your car hooning the downhill on a slippery road that had rain just a few hours ago with there being no previous rain for months.

Call me Mantis.

Fenn

Dunno, google that shit my niggi.
Just a bunch of avafags that spend their free time offering advice or hindsight on anonymous problems.

user

So how was last night, baby? I'm not one to brag, but impressive, right?

>Faggots.
I lurk sometimes, but why don't you tell me a little about yourself?

Tis a pleasure.

Why Mantis?

>Just a bunch of avafags that spend their free time offering advice or hindsight on anonymous problems.
I know that part, I want to go deeper, now.

>offering advice
>Neptune
good joke

Ask questions then, I don't mind.
Good joke, just like your life.

Whoops.

I pity anyone who listens to advice from you, really.

Free blowjobs tonight? I heard there were free blowjobs tonight.

Well, they don't call you the 3-inch disappointment for nothing.

That's one sunny D you've got.

Not much to tell. My primary social outlet is basketball. My secondary social outlet is helping anonymous strangers on the internet. I post pictures of an obscure anime girl, did you expect me to be deep or interesting or something?

Tonight are the free blowjobs.

Ask $9.99

For a limited time only.

>free
>for $9.99
Get your shit together you dumb fuck.
Lmao.

No.
Get a fleshlight

Tonight, free blowjobs! Only $99.99!

I said what I meant.

>Ask questions then, I don't mind.
If I were to meet you in a quiet small-medium sized local café downtown in a smaller city next to the big city, and we're sitting in an area where there are no potential eaves droppers, and I asked you to tell me something about yourself, what would you tell me?

>Not much to tell. My primary social outlet is basketball. My secondary social outlet is helping anonymous strangers on the internet. I post pictures of an obscure anime girl, did you expect me to be deep or interesting or something?
I come with no expectations.
How do your interactions in basketball differ from your interactions in these threads?

Love these threads OP, keep up the good work.

A question though, why did you go with a Nausicaa theme?

Also, how are you doing?

(You)
Here (You) go, fuckboi.

Tell us about yourself fenn

What if I said I killed a man?
Is favourite icecream flavour is choco chips & mint.

you're a miserable human who abuses alcohol and the trust of others to feel good about yourself, then you come to give advice so you can get asspats while ignoring advice from people who tried to invest in your wellbeing. get the fuck out until you take advice from people for once.

>tfw you've dreamt about browsing Sup Forums
Is this fine, right?

I just feel kinda socially awkward, havin a hard time grasping why my gf would breakup with me. Kinda feel lame cause she's lame and we were cool with each other and she's made a certain area of my life more awkward than it needs to be

tired of misfortune and disappointment following me everywhere.

>What if I said I killed a man?
I might say something along the lines of
>Care to elaborate?

It doesn't matter, because I Just checked your get, son!

It's time to spend 4 years studying psychology, spending 2 years exercising your knowledge on yourself and others, and then spend the 6 years being disgusted with humanity until you're emotionally dull and the disgust isn't as noticeable anymore.

She broke up with you?
Describe what happened pls.
Yeah. It's ok. Do you browse right before bed?

What happened to you?

I need some cool basketball shoes what brand do you recommend

Me, too; however, I accept that that's part of life.

Lot more grunting. And sketchier dudes.

I'm nowhere near this friendly in real life.

Thank you user. I chose Nausicaa because it's my favorite manga, and the overly idealistic/romantic character seems to fit the theme of giving advice on Sup Forums.

I make advice threads on Sup Forums every night. I draw robots when I don't want to do the things I'm supposed to be doing. I'm listening to Tool.

Is not. Salted caramel and dark chocolate is where it's at.

Yeah. Dreams don't mean much of anything when they're simple and inconsequential like that. Don't think too much about it.

You might wanna hold back from Sup Forums a little though, this is a terrible place.

It happens, user. Don't be blaming yourself too hard. You'll survive this, and move past the awkwardness. It'll just kind of suck for a while.

Can you sit down and rest for a while, take a break from it all?

It was better than most, but it just went to complete shit. I got to shoot guns today though, which is nice. I kinda wish I turned it on myself though, can I have a hug please?

What's wrong with the tradition of some phresh Js?

I've never been able to afford nice ones, user. I get cheap athletic shoes from wal-mart and wear them until they fall off. Sorry, I don't have any recommendations.

Costco has some hiking shoes that are okay, but they're a little low and flimsy.

*hugs you tightly*

What went wrong this time, user?

Guns make everything better. What kind of guns were you shooting today?

Oh, hello there.

>My primary social outlet is basketball.

Isn't that the gayest sport?

Mmh, so you are someone I've spoken to recently! Honestly, you just made my night.
It's ironic how someone as suposedly low as myself has never hidden under anonimacy, yet the self righteous ones always hide when confronting me.
Anyway, what do you want?
Dreams often don't mean much, user, don't worry about it.
As in?
Not here.
What kind of guns, user?

Chuck Taylors!

I like a girl who loved someone else. That someone else broke her heart and did so many shitty things to her and yet she still loves him. Why? Why can't she love me?

>Lot more grunting. And sketchier dudes.
Grunting and sketchy dudes actually sounds a bit like Sup Forums.

Abort abort thread ruined

which person do you think I am? you already pushed away Alice, Reisen, and jill.

I was going to talk about me grilling hotdogs but you don't have to be so rude.

Hi! Just blessing the thread, don't mind me.

>Is not. Salted caramel and dark chocolate is where it's at.
American Globs is where it's at.

OP, what's your gender, sex, age and country?

How do I make frens, OP? 1 month into my first year of university and the only person I talk to is my roommate. I've moved to a new state so all of my friends are gone. I've been single for almost a year and tinder isn't successful for me. I haven't had to make friends in years and I've now been reminded of my intense introverted personality.

Advice?

- Lonely user

Reimuuuuuu!
I'm so glad to see You!
How are you this lovely evening?

You don't need friends.

Hi!

Hi

Do you guys know what kind of questions i can ask to a Czech woman in her 40's? How's Czech going?

can I get a quick fortune, darling, or are you already heading out?

just years of failure and trying to chase happiness is starting to take its toll on me. The only breaks I got was either from stupid luck mixed with exploitation like knowing somebody. I even end up fucking up simple things sometimes.

nothing ads up. All I got to look forward to is my project but even then right now I am stuck in a ditch with it right now. It's the only thing I can shape and have any control over.

Hard for me to properly rest. When I do get sleep it's only for a few hours cause my throat closes up on me.

just a lot of bullshit adding up and a straw that broke it all.

I suppose you're right, who needs friends when you have 2hu avafags

Mantis, baaketball shoes, Converse has no impact absortion.
Why does it has to be THAT one person, user? Why not someone else?
Does it matter?
Start by befriending your roomie, ask him out for some beers or buy a 6pack or two!
It's been a while, Reimu.
Maybe about her culture?

Start by saying hello to people.
Some of them will say hello back.

Uh, things were all good until she went on a hike around mid July in New Mexico and during this time her dads kidneys failed due ro him being an alcoholic and I basically knew she was gonna check my messages first so I told her how serious it was, a couple of days later he was fine and I text a joke "her dads kidneys KO'd themselves" and she was really angry about that. My friends have told me she was just looking for a reason to breakup but I don't know. She's best friends with my cousin so I can't avoid her cause I live near them, she hasn't talked to me since breaking up, I don't know what to think honestly

>Not here.
Is that your response?
In the bedroom, then?
Alright, that's enough of that.

I'm doing alright. A little worried about my bestie though. We were supposed to do some things together tomorrow and she's a little sick.

Such as...? I don't know nothing about that country. Besides, i want to know her overall.

Because she cares about me user. And I care about her too. I genuinely don't believe in love but I think I would give it a shot with her. But she doesn't look at me the same way

Hello Reimu. Always nice to see you.
Sad for your friend though, is she allright?

Tell me about this project of yours.
Hello there!

I'm not sure, my father was in a pretty shitty mood and he does nothing but curse. He doesn't watch what he says so he pretty much berates me for half an hour. I went and shot my grandfather's .357 magnum today, it was fucking radical.

not just me either. Tired of idiots fucking up beloved franchises and destroying art to send a piss poor message or they are just incompetent trying to make a quick buck. Can't wait for this moral panic to be over

Hope she dies

Well, I hope she gets well soon. Could it be allergies? Mine have been beating me up all week.

I can stick around for that! You got dubs and everything! What do you prefer, Dragons or Fairies?

Not too long!

>I genuinely don't believe in love but I think I would give it a shot with her. But she doesn't look at me the same way

I mean, I wouldn't trust you with my heart either if you were coming at me with a shallow feeling like that.

You should find out whether or not love is for you before you try to get this girl to have her heart broken over you.

Nah. Soccer is way more gay.

You can't control her feelings, user. They will be unintelligible to you at times. If she won't love you, move on. Find another girl. Cut your losses.

True... the asphalt on Sup Forums is not nearly as smooth though.

Thread was ruined as soon as it began, user. Reimu isn't making anything worse.

Grill me some hot dogs. Rub my feet, too.

Thank you.

Never had that. Where can it be got from?

I'm male, American, under 25. Why do you ask?

You won't make friends unless you talk to people, user. Nobody is going to jump on you and ask to be your friend. Say hello to everyone within range, talk to as many people as is convenient.

Make small talk with everyone around you, until it becomes a habit. Everything will flow from there.

I'm drawing a blank, user. Just ask her what you would ask any other woman?

How's her day going, has work been good, how's her family?

That's terrible. Medication of some kind should be able to help it though; have you talked to a doctor? Don't let this go on any longer.

Everybody has bad days, user. Some of us take it out on the people around us. I'm sorry your day went so poorly.

But hey, shooting a magnum sounds pretty nice. Will you be able to do that again sometime soon?

New Compsci student, jus left my country, my best friends. Am now living a new life. Havent made any friends because of how "fake" they come out as. Feeling down fam. Havent talked to anyone in a few weeks

Hey, buddy, I hope you die.

Yeah I can do it whenever I wish, I purchased it because I immediately fell in love with it :D

>Nah. Soccer is way more gay.

Soccer is a homosexual mating ritual, not a sport. Basketball is the gayest sport.

Heh

It's not a shallow feeling user. I just don't trust people. But the only person I would trust with my heart is her. I would let her in but she wants to be let in without the emotional baggage of love. She said she doesn't want a relationship with me. And if she could she would like to get back with the guy who broke her fucking heart. That shit hurt

If she broke up with you over a joke, and a mild one at that, then I think she was looking for an out.
I suggest you keep your eyes peeled for the next qt

evening.
dragons. fairies are scaries.

That's the point, to learn about her country, you dummy.
Mmh, this is a bit complicated, I've never been very good with love advice honestly but, why not accepting it? I have something similar and I don't really mind it other than enjoying the pleasant company.
Atleast you got to a breaking point, no?
-shrugs-
r00d.
Fair enough, I hope you two can get to have some bestie time soon.