Sup Forumsro's, i have a shit ton of dox info on "behind the meme"... please make this shit mainstream, share it...

Sup Forumsro's, i have a shit ton of dox info on "behind the meme"... please make this shit mainstream, share it, fuck him up, do whatever.

https:// nofile .io /f/GXP1n3EYWD3 /BTM+DOX.docx

Damnnn, impressive!

It took me a few days but goddamn it was worth it.

Says it's uploading.

it says its still uploading to the site? I mean I just uploaded but thanks for heads up

any other file hosting sites i should use?

google drive

ye, brb

pastebin would also work, if you wanna make it public

If you can just post the text, try Pastebin or some Pastebin alternative with less moderation.

so?

OP here, how do i get this to not think its spam?

Just Pastebin it.

htt ps: just //pastebin put thus .com together /TQTL 21e1

can someone post a link that isn't fucked?

OP here, just uploaded link cunt, i had to trick 4chans spam trigger

post was deleted. try dropbox or something.

could've just posted "pastebin /TQTL21e1" and it would've been easier im p sure but nonetheless.

yeet, brb, this is pissing me off tbh

works for me

Yeah pastebin link is working.

Works for me too.

WELL FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME MAKE A GODDAMN DROPBOX

i am honestly sorry, i typed it in wrong. i'm just after waking up, so i'm a bit retarded.

Im just trolling m8. Your good

bUMP

Why don't you give us a little teaser before we download for all i know it wont be worth my time or it's limewire cp

Well how about you be happy with what you get you un grateful cunt. I couldve sold this shit.

Then sell it if you think it will make profit

its kinda public info now, but i guess i can trick some normie

>but i guess i can trick some normie
Then fly, Fly fast little bird, You'll get more out of it if you can leak his shit and make a profit before anyone else can.

What's wrong with just posting the info here? Sumbudday gimme de basics

its to much to post here, Sup Forums thinks its spam or to many lines

This guys been getting fucked with fir a while now. Any indications he'll cut his losses and just fade away finally or is he being stubborn?