So this weekend i'm gonna suck another guy dick with my girlfriend

So this weekend i'm gonna suck another guy dick with my girlfriend.
She desire looking at me sucking a dick.

What can i expect? Am I doing a bullshit for our relationship? Will it make me gay?

>She desire looking at me sucking a dick.
Do you want it, too?

>What can i expect?
A dick in your mouth.

Am I doing a bullshit for our relationship?
If you already suspect something like this, then yes.

Will it make me gay?
It will make you a cuck.

Well indeed i want it too, I ain't gay but the idea of sucking another man huge dick with my gf makes me hard like hell.
A cuck even if he isn't fucking her?
I mean, I hope that'll happen so I can lick his balls from behind but that's not gay or cuck I hope...

ZBWAHAHAHAHA wat a fag

Bad bait

Not a bait, I just think that should be sexy and exciting

If its not bait you are easily the biggest closet fag cuck ive ever seen. Neck yourself

A 69 with my gf with me under and another man fucking her from behind while i like them both is fag for you?
I ain't gonna get it in my ass...

Yes if one of the attractive parts of that is the other guy fucking your gf its gay af and youre a cuck. Being gay isnt bad just stop being a closeted fag

cucked and GAY.

Fuck this shit, I don't think that makes me gay or cuck, maybe just bi and stuff.
Anyway this will be our first experience and he'll come at our place, how do you think that should start?
Maybe I'll not be as confident to just get on my knees and start sucking him, I don't know...

I know it is bait but still
>i'm gonna suck another guy dick
>Will it make me gay?
IDK OP... is water wet?

IDK noob, will balls touch during bj?

Yeah definitely not gay

Sexuality is not just black or white. Do whatever the fuck you want OP. If you want to suck a dick then suck it.

suck the cock, lick the balls, rim his ass, get him to do the same to you... I guarantee the bitch will dump you for being a fag

your relationship means nothing and you're a cuck and your girlfriend is a trash whore.

We live together by 8 years, we are happy, have sex daily and we are kinky as hell.
We have so many sex toys you'll never have enough money to buy and she peg me at least weekly. Feels good man.
I don't think I'm a cuck and she's a whore, we are just both nasty pigs.

Let her get started on him first then go in to help. She can do the balls while you take over the tip. Then start kissing her with his dick head between the two of you.

It's not gay OP, it's just trying a new experience. Now, if you decide to dump your gf and run off with this guy cuz you can't get enough of his cock, that'd be pretty gay.

That sounds like a good idea.
I don't think I'm gonna dump her, I love her pussy too much

Also what about STDs? I would like to suck it bare without any condom cause I'd like to taste it and the cum as well.
Is it too much risky? The guy we gonna met is pretty smart, young and clean too.

kekekekeke what a fucking cuck