When are we going to war with North Korea? I'm fucking bored

When are we going to war with North Korea? I'm fucking bored.

>when is Trump going to follow through?
You've not been paying attention have you?

found the fucktard

We'll never go to war with North Korea. It's all just for show.

It would be hugely expensive. The risks would be extreme, and the loss of innocent life would be massive, and completely unjustifiable. It just won't happen OP.

first trump needs to get his healthcare bill passed

I actually like how congress is trying to pass Obama care to the states. If you want an open portal then it is on you and enjoy paying for it

this is why we can't have nice things.

going to war? one strike and it's a a steaming pile of shit

Lol how so

that'll be great for rich states like California... but all those poor states that voted for trump will be fucked

yeah he is trying to pass it thru congress by letting them decide. Not forcing it with a executive order like obama did since he couldnt get it passed to begin with. Just like his daca was another executive order because it wouldnt have ever gotten passed. Keep sucking the niggers cock.

the ACA was voted into law by congress...

Never. They won't attack us because the nukes are a deterrent not a plan to start a war. We won't attack them because they would destroy Seoul and China wouldn't stand for it.

If North Korea gets attacked, so does South Korea.

I don't want to have to wait to upgrade my Samsung phone, LG tv or buy my next Hyundai because of this shit

This is correct but look at the means in which it was passed... not the best

>being this retarded and still thinking your opinions matter

you mean 180+ alterations by republican congressmen to make it look like the healthcare bill mitt romney enacted as governor of massachusetts in 2007?

or have republicans already forgotten they basically wrote "Obamacare"?

War with North Korea will happen when they successfully destroy a city of the USA or one of our allies.

At that point all the liberals will be shouting, "Nuke the fuckers!"

The public opinion will shift and Trump will have his excuse.

Of course the Liberals will also be shouting, "You could have prevented this!"

If you’re bored, go down to your local armed forces recruitment office and sign up.

this is true, but mostly because most "liberals" in the US would be considered centrists or moderates in any other country.

When you're 17 but still want to join the political discussion.

>kek

this guy fuckign gets it

Okay Michael Moore

Trump is going to jale becauss he did the Russia