Posted here yesterday and got like 2 replies

Posted here yesterday and got like 2 replies

How to get bf pls?

Are you a guy, or a girl?

gril

post tits and i'll b ur bf

what do you look like, and what kind of bf are you looking for?

bull shit

even ugly girls with deformaties can get a bf just by walking up to any guy on the street and saying "Do you have a girlfriend? Well, you do now"

thats it

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log RollĀ® The Original and the BestĀ®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy slidding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

I'm not uber hot or anything, but I'd say I'm mildy attractive. I just want to find someone close by so we could hang out regularly and someone who's not a total asshole. Would prefer it if they're attractive but I'm willing to settle for almost anything at this point. (key word: almost, lol)

I have social anxiety (don't even say some shit like "beeeh griills kant have that!!1) and it's really affected the way I interact with people. I can say with complete confidence that if I didn't have anxiety I would've had a bf for a while now.

why would I say that?

social anxiety and all the other mental disorders that are made up are strictly only affecting women and gays

even if you have 'social anxiety' just go on tinder or grindr or bumble or plenty of fish or just facebook (even Sup Forums) and find somebody local to have sex with

Best advice I have for you then is to get involved in groups that do things that you like: church groups, hiking, kayaking, whatever. If you notice that you find that you keep catching a guy looking at you, and he then looks away quickly, he's interested in you. Just start talking to him about whatever it is that you're there doing, and if your'e compatible, things will flow from there.

Girl: Hey boy, wanna hang out together?
Boy: yes.
That's it. We aren't as compacted as women

Sounds like a good idea, but where would I find groups like this?
Don't have mobile phone.

complicated

Try meetup.com, it's a pretty good site.

You're a girl? Best advice I can give you is just keep doing what makes you happy and approach people. Online or IRL. I found my partner online, we were both playing the same game together and decided to add each other on steam. Didn't really talk that much until one day we were both at home because we were both sick. We spent a lot of time talking that day about life and it spiralled from there.

Fart at his face, men like it

Okay so from what I've gathered, I should just talk to him if I think he's cute, maybe join a club or group, and get over stupid fears? I'm still freaked out that I'm gonna ask him out or something and then he'll reject me or he'll already have a gf.

TL;DR yes

if youre a actual biological woman, approaching what you believe is a straight male, youll be 100% fine

start out slow hey user i see you in the halls/campus building/etc what subject are you taking? can you help me with XX subjkect (ask something so basic and stupid he should know it) and ask if his gf will mind/do you have a gf?

if he says no just ask him out

shits not complicated yo

and if he says he has a gf then youre not out anything because ALL men are thinking about is sex 100% of the day, he'd bone you/find you attractive if he didnt have a gf thats something girls should know

Start talking to a sperglord about how funny rick and morty is.

Not in school so that's my main issue.