So, I went and caught mad feels for someone, only problem is, she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend...

So, I went and caught mad feels for someone, only problem is, she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend. Long story short he took her phone and blocked me on everything so I can't talk to her. Shit's got me mad depressed. What do?
>pic not related, just for attention

>high school drama XD :,(
Kys

just get over it. or just try to talk to her somehow. either way, good luck.

Hey that exact same thing happened to me, do you still have her number?

I'm second year university

That's sad, maybe you should grow up and stop acting like a Freshmen. I mean you are a second year after all

It's pretty hard, we talked for about a month before I knew, then another two-three weeks after we were still talking pretty hardcore, saying the shit we'd do to each other if we were together
I do, but i'm blocked

Do you see her in person at all?

I wouldn't be so fucked up by it but she's literally so perfect for me. It's not like i'm some virgin fuck that thinks oh this is the one i love her just because she showed interest. Before i met her i was going through a different girl every week or two

No we don't go to the same university or anything

Ok if that's the case, go buy a cheap $10-15 prepaid burner, put the $30 30 day unlimited talk and text on and text her from that. It should cost you about $47 and boom, problem solved.

Also tell that bitch to lock her phone, don't let her bf get into it, or delete the texts before she's around him.

Stop being a homewrecker. She is taken, and you obviously made it too clear how you felt. I don't blame the guy for not trusting at this point.

Stfu faggot, the heart wants what it wants. Maybe you shouldn't be the beta whose girl looks for an alpha.

Yeah they had a huge fight because he went through her phone without her permission, she had a code but i guess he knew it, and I probably will grab a burner for this purpose

>the current year of feminism and sluttery
>using 1950's terms like 'homewrecker'

dude, do you even 2017?

You don't have to worry about losing a girl if you prevent her from talking to creepy betas like you. Actually that is an insult to betas, you are likely a typical Sup Forums omega kissless virgin.

see
Plus It's not like it was one sided, there was plenty coming from her way too.

You can use whatever ebonics you like you, the meaning is the same.

And I never said men and women can't be friends, but OP made it clear that he has feelings for her. The BF is in the right to remove OP from the girl's life.

fuck her right in the pussy

If your girl sending a beta nudes and calling him daddy and describing how she wants him to fuck her is that guy still a beta? or are you?

Yer a cunt mate. Move on. You have no right to talk to her anymore. She's taken, and all you are is a number. You were so easily taken out of her life because you do not belong there, understand that and move on.

No way of knowing that without OP giving more info. You are assuming. You are liking project because you were cheated on by a megaslut who was fucking a true alpha Chad.

Tag OP's post where she is sending nudes. I can't find it.

My grud you're a pussy. If she wanted you, 'he' wouldn't have deleted and blocked you. That shits done at the carrier level, only people on the phone plan can apply blocks

If you have to keep your girl from talking to other guys, it's not the other guy that's beta. Nice projection tho, must've struck a chord. Did she leave you or did you find her cheating?
Worked for me, tell her to put her thumbprint lock on. Doesn't matter if he gets the code then.

>You can use whatever ebonics you like you, the meaning is the same.

No, it isn't.

It's only homewrecking when there's actually a home.

'Having a boyfriend' doesn't mean shit in this day and age.

Hell, marriage doesn't count for much either, so that's that.

Feelings are for bitches. Go lay some pipe.

>she's literally so perfect for a lot of people
ftfy

OP this is true. You're just a betafag who some girl got sick of. Also, who the fuck gets rekt like that and decides to ask Sup Forums for advice? This is either xtreme bait or you're actually a fat fucking neckbeard who has failed with women more times than he can count and thinks being "alpha" will change everything.

I am OP bro, these replies were me lmfao

What's her name?

He was there with her when she went through some dark shit so she has emotional ties to him but doesn't know how to address falling for someone else, her words there. She's also gone through hoops to try to message me since, like through insta dm's and downloading new chat apps.

Well sounds like she is a slut, you are a homewrecker, and he is a paranoid Chad. Perfect Gen Z love triangle. You deserve your heartache.

Also on Iphones you can block numbers from contacting you simply by editing the contact, I would know I've blocked some one night stands in the past

It was literally the day after the nudes that he went through her shit, so it was like 2 months before she sent anything, that's not a slut. Sluts send me nudes after 2 hours.

Julie

meanwhile in OP's bedroom

Had a cute little giggle at this thanks

>talking to another guy for 2 months
>don't mention boyfriend
>"she's not a slut"

Well thanks to the one guy that helped out, I'm leaving you closet cucks.

Enjoy catching the rebound and having her cheat on you in the same fashion!

Get over it and go chick hunting

What country are you in?

do as many sets of 15 pushups as you can until you realise it's pointless to get depressed over women

Use the landline

Go find her, tell her how you feel, get rejected and move on with your life

moar or sauce

>caught mad feels
You must be 18 or older to post on this website

OP has to be the biggest faggot holy shit. No way he's over 16 and if he is that's just sad.

You're not "catching feelings", you're just horny and if you think of establishing a relationship with this slut who's already in a clearly failing relationship, then you deserve whats coming you fucking virgin dumbass.

Try assessing the situation with your head instead of your dick you retard. If she really wants you, then she'll find a way to contact you not the other way around you beta pussy cuck faggot.

Fuck, you're such a kid.

>using landlines in 2k17
got that shit disconnected