Drug thread

drug thread
has anyone tried magic mushroom or any other psychedelic and how was it? did you get a greater understanding of the universe or any other weird thoughts?

If you get good mushrooms it's nuts. One trip I had totally changed my life and the way I see and think about things. Nothing has ever been the same since then.

What did you see or realise that had such a lrofund effect?

profound*, stupid auto correct

>understanding of the universe
basically that we're all on this motherfucking planet and we need to stop all war and pollution otherwise mankind as a whole will go extinct in the future

people who're dividing people are our true enemies

it's not like you will see god or something like that

I had a few trips on acid and mushrooms. It was formative for sure, but it was so long ago now that I won't be able to tell you in what way specifically.

I recommend it if you get the chance.

Be smart, best to trip with a trusted friend but not lots of them, make sure you have a safe space to retreat to, and clear your schedule because depending how much you take it can last many, many hours.

tried magic mushrooms and it fucked me up much more than lsd, by fucked i mean that you understand things that complete blow your mind.
i could also look from future on my current self, and i remembered every moment of the past few years, even the minor things you usually forget. let go many problems and got rid of some shit that was annyiong or angering me for a while.
for some reason there also was strong physical pleasure, and it felt like home, you feel that you're welcomed and waited for in here.
but it was really intense and exhausting, think thrice before you try

Craziest mushroom/universe thought I ever had:

The sun is a big ball of burning gas, and we're rotating on an axis/revolving around it, and all the people on the earth are just following sun.

Explanation: we wake up when the sun is in our part of the world, do all our stuff, while the other side of the planet sleeps. Then its our turn to sleep and the other side of the planet wakes up with the sun.

I don't know why, but it fucked me up for like 2 weeks after the trip. But in a good way. I would be sitting in traffic, in the sun, all these people living their lives, but in my minds eye, I was viewing earth in 3rd person from space, and I could visualize the earth and sun as 2 spheres,
and our side of the planet was light and the other side was dark.

Basically we're slaves to this infinite cycle that will go on and has gone on billions of years. Wild stuff mushrooms.

mushrooms are amazingly powerful. My favorite trips.

I have lived generations in hyperspace. This was a ll a long time ago when I used to grow them from spores. I still have 4grams in my freezer though...tempting.

Kinda weird but it was just the experience that changed me not any crazy visuals or adventure. Its hard to describe like an out of body experience or something. We just ate a bunch of shrooms and smoked a bunch of weed. At no time did I ponder my existence or analyze the universe or anything like that. It was just odd to be so completely fucked out of my mind.

mushrooms know more than human ever will

Basically don't trip with a total downer like this dude.

to me this sounds like you have missed your education

i got these insights while tripping alone

when i trip with a friend of mine i get more positive thoughts

i was suicidal for some time so don't be that mean

it's one thing to know it as fact, learn about it.
but it's different to "experience" it, hard to explain.

There is no day and night, there is no monday tuesday wednesday, there is no 2017.

just this earth, and a burning ball of gas, and people waking and sleeping because of how the earth spins.

That was the thing that fucked me up, i know how the sun works ;)

Pick a random moment in time, 100 million years ago, or 100 million years in the future. Its not a friday, it's not 2,000,017, its just this pacrticular rotation and this particular time.

I tried some shrooms once and it was the greatest experience of my life. I've taken acid quite a bit and if you want my advice I'd say have a good aditude, have a good person with you, and be in a good situation. If any of those three things get fucked too much, especially on your first time tripping, you're going to get fucked.

Also changing environments can enhance the trip, so don't forget to do that every so often.

Fuck.. im really tempted to go on the dark web and buy some now

Better than tripping with a little faggot who won't talk about certain subjects during a mushroom trip

I endulge myself in magic mushrooms from time to time.

if you get some smell on them first, if they smell sour then you should eat them with a yoghurt otherwise they will be hard to chew and/or swollow.

the ones in your picture can be eaten raw or on bread or something.

when you start eating them then make sure to chew them properly as small as possible.

when the trip starts you are in full control of body and mind, you are not in a state in which you can simply drive around but when you cross a street you are aware of the traffic and that you should look both ways.

hunger, thirst and cold are secondary thoughts and won't reach your brain so plan ahead in case you leave your house, a well filled backpack with food, water a jacket and a powerbank and maybe also a flashlight, but usually you prefer the dark when on a trip.

music is essential. any song you may have heard for millions of times will provide you with something new that you haven't discovered about it yet.
simply put you will get a deeper appreciation for art.

I also recommend anime music videos and animes in general should you decide to stay inside. but that is my personal preference.

when you are tripping try to touch everything, look at everything, smell everything and taste everything.

with taste I mean chocolate and chips and whatever floats your boat. you may not experience hunger but eating some sweets is something I will never miss out on a trip.

also make sure that you have no responsibilities for that day.
and always do what your tripping mind tells you to do except for hurting others. if you don't do what you feel is the correct way to do thing you will get "punished" accordingly but that is an experience for every individual.

talking to someone will lower the effect of the trip since your mind is busy processing two events.

>weird thoughts?

"A drug is only what you bring to it" -- Terrence McKenna

Read "The Doors of Perception" and maybe listen to some Alan Watts lectures on comparative religion... fascinating shit. Then if you can find some acid or shrooms you, too, can enjoy God in a pill. Storming Heaven is an interesting history of acid.

Did mushrooms and acid. Mushrooms way more fun. Just don't abuse it. Gave me a mini stroke. One trip left my right half of my body almost numb and tensed my muscles so hard that they felt like rocks. Just had the craziest mood swings after. Had a bunch of realizations about why I'm fucked up and why I'm actually sad. Broke down really hard. Closest thing I had to who death. My right half of my body is still recovering but overall functional. Mushrooms are a toxin and if you abuse it. They will fuck you up. Shit makes your brain bleed. I was taking like 5 grams every weekend and took a quarter one weekend. I like mushrooms way more than acid so I'm just waitin for my body to normalize I guess so I can trip out. Just going to space it out. If you're wondering the difference. Mushrooms takes you on the trip and the acid helps you with your trip

also you may or may not vomit when you eat shrooms.

try not to eat something 3 or 4h prior to consumption.

wether or not you vomit depends on each individual.
I have never thrown up on shrooms 3 other people I know did, three other people I know did not.

however through observing the ones who did I found that the trips starts exactly with the vomiting.

Anyone ever tried Fly Agaric (Amanita Muscaria)?

I'd rather trip with a quiet faggot than a depressed buzzkill loser.

Trips of truth

I have a lot of acid. Loved it every time, but my friends have had some bad trips. The important part is to stay grounded a bit.

Lol that's poisonous

Took some 2cb with GF yesterday.
Awesome stuff, especially if you have sb to fuck.
It's not as demanding as shrooms or acid but fun visuals and a nice body load.
On top of that, it makes you really horny and trippy sex is fucking incredible on 2cb

Yep. Acid and shrooms about a dozen times now and salvia once if you count that. The loss of the ego has been the most significant part of the experience for me, and just thinking about things feels like it goes a lot deeper than when you aren't tripping

Good advices! Thanks.
I never experienced mushrooms and I didn't know you could go undetected while in the street. Can you?

Shrooms were actually the first psychodelic drug I took, and they aren't really that different from others.

Of course it didn't help that my friend just walked up to me one day and asked if I want to take some with them next saturday. I just agreed and moved on with my day completely oblivious to the fact that shrooms might have a different effect than pot or booze.

Yep, just met up with three of my friends in a park. We found an isolated place to sit down on the grass under some trees and ate the shrooms.

So for the first 30 minutes or something nothing was happening. I still owe a big FU to my friends who even then did not bother explaining to me what is about to happen to me and we just sat down and talked about nothing. I don't really know when it kicked in, but we spent the next hour laughing to each other for no real reason and just feeling great. I mean seriously, we were crying from laughter and noone was saying any jokes. It was at that point when i got first visuals, but it was just a rainbow aura around the edges of people and objects I looked at. I didn't even notice it wasn't normal until we talked about it the day after, so nothing mindblowing.

After that ended we decided to move from where we sit and "trip", so we did. I was already dehydrated from crying and breathing through my mouth, but I just rolled with it because my mind was just too far out to react to stuff like that. Besides I was under the impression that the couple trees around us are as immersive as a fucking rainforest (not to mention i was clinging to every low hanging branch like a baboon or something for some reason).

And then the shit started getting serious. It just happened to be the hottest day of that year (around 34 degrees Celcius) and we were just walking around the fountain for about 3,5 hours looking at stuff around us. My mind was turned fucking inside out and every single thought i had was a vivid image in front of my eyeballs. I was planning on a solution to some random shit that never happened for some fucking reason, and sweating my ass off while getting sunburnt.

After that I kind of came back to my senses while we were sitting on a bench (never remembered getting there) under a tree on the other side of the park from where we started. And the feeling of high coming down was the greatest thing about this trip. Just the chillest state of mind in my life (identical to most other psychodelic drugs i took) nothing was worrying me, everything was cool and stuff like that.

After that i got a sudden energy boost like i slept well for a day and woke up ready to have nice conversations and other shit I usually avoid because of my introverted instincts.

TL;DR

No universe, just random weird thoughts for like 4 hours.

Thats what YOU think, asshole.
Nah but on a serious note, I have heard mixed statements about it. I brought some home from a hike but I have a phobia of throwing up and I read somewhere that it can cause vomiting so I noped out. Otherwise it doesnt seem to be too poisonous.

Take my advice. Don't take shrooms unless you're okay with changing. In high school my best friend took shrooms at a party and ended up having a really bad trip. It got to the point where he literally couldn't talk. He just had that deer-in-the-headlights stare. After a month we were total strangers

Your mother is poisonous. This type is strong psychedelic.
If you have experience in psychedelics try it but if you are new fag better try something else

My friend ate it once. He took a pretty solid dose because he was worried they were too dry or something like that.

Ended up on an 8 hour long trip most of witch he can only describe as "terrifying".

He still wants to do it again though so there must be some cool aspects to it.

Oh yeah and it took forever for those things to kick in (literally hours), but once it hit, it fucking hit hard like an overloaded train. He literally laid down on a bus stop in the middle of the day and refused to move for like 15 minutes because he was too confused to walk.

Acid is really cool shrooms are terrible

you can, but to the trained eye you will arouse suspicion, it's mostly a minor detail like a giggle or a weird movement otherwise you are fine. you have gigantic pupils though. so when you are worried about others seeing you then use shades.

also try to avoid thinking about how others see you and you won't start laughing histerically.

I would advise to avoid conversations with strangers unless you think of them as harmless.
mostly because you will sometimes be lost for words and then start laughing because you forgot it.

you will know wether people are harmless or not, they will give out this kind of "Aura" (stupid word to describe it but you will pick up on their body language, hear their intentions in their speech and so on).

don't mistake harmless for kindness. you don't want to keep company with people who don't have their life in check, when they are harmless they may still be broken people, that is life. you may talk to them but don't get to know them.

kind people won't bother you.

keeping your balance is hard when climbing or walking up/downhill.

Has anyone ever tried a candyflip/hippyflip/RCflip?

By far the best trip I've ever had.

I feel the opposite.

thinking of trying, here in sweden they grow wild at this time of the year.

so are psilocybin cubensis

why do you think people puke and get diarrhea some times after consuming them?

I've heard they're much harder and less pleasant than cubes

there's a theory that's what the viking berserkers ate before battle

Anyone try Liberty cap mushroom? Any idea how to check if they are psyco?

done plenty of libs mate but what do you mean by psyco?

even crazier is that the sun and solar system is traveling at immense speed through the galaxy and it's more like a whirling pin-wheel on a rocket than a boring merry-go-round

Psychedelics are the fucking shit. Especially DMT. The main reason to take them is because it's fun. It's fun on a more fundamental level than anything else. Drugs are enjoyable because they change who you are and how you feel emotionally/physically. Whereas every other kind of enjoyment comes from an external source

Yes, liberty cap.
Found out who I really was (the watcher/the listener) and no longer identified my true self with my stressed out, half-depressed rational mind.

Learned about the true nature of the universe and my own place in it.

Met with my spirit animal.

During the most intense parts of the trip I lost the sense of time and that was pretty exhausting. (Has it been 10 minutes or 2 hours?) (The trip last for about 6 hours)

but mushrooms really do destroy the ego. It's like standing by the ocean and feeling small, but with longer lasting, real world effects.

Shrooms can actually help with depression and letting go of small quirks in your life, if used correctly.

It's different from other drugs in that it can change you as a person, good or bad.

The revelation of my place in existence!

Science has us believe that we're all chemistry and the universe is only physics. Everything is "dead" and non spiritual in a sense that in theory everything could be predicted based on science.

In my trip I found out that I am the universe. The universe has a force that allows it to observe itself. That is sentience. Each of us, our sentient minds are the universe! In a sense that makes us all gods, or jesus if you will. And when Jesus said that he is the son of god that was misinterpreted. In fact we are all jesus. Our quest is to live and enjoy and explore. Especially to enjoy all the beautiful things around us. Spending time in nature.

Death is not the end, we will once again become one with the universe. It's scary because science has us believe that we're all dust and particles and that's all there's too it.

I think jesus wanted us to be more spiritual and explore our own spiritualty to come to this conclusion! And that the spiritiual awakening would be mankinds salvation, that we as a species took another step beyond sentience. But jesus ambitions were hijacked by false prophets who wanted to control people. Who taught that religion is about tradition and worshiping this one god, that life's meaning is to live on after death among the clouds in bliss. As if life got better after death.

No, life is over after death! The destination is not the purpose, the journey is! We are supposed to dance and laugh and sing! To enjoy nature and respect it and also each other. Each of us are divine. Though some are so misguided and nonspiritual that it might seem hard to believe

The part where the ego is no more is amazning. I understand how it can be terrifying to many because we think that we are in fact our ego. When it is gone what's left is the true self. It has no superficial needs like the ego and if we relax and feel in that state then we can find our life's purpose, a purpose the ego cannot achieve. It only chases recognition from our peers and materialistic wealth. And as the ego reigns the true self gets a hole in the soul from not pursuing our destiny and we feel really bad.

>buy dried San Pedro
>Make mescaline tea
>Trip balls for hours, painted for hours it made my creativity go thru the roof.

Wanted to do it again but seems popularity has skyrocketed the price.

They are all psychoactive. 10-20 depending on body weight is a good dose to start with. Too much and you will be floating in space and time and get stuck in loops if you don't learn to surf/navigate your mind in weaker trips.

Or do you mean how to not get other kinds of mushrooms? Learn how they look and in what areas they grow and the season to fins them. Habitat is most important. When you think you find them, take pictures and ask on psychadelic forums for experienced users to say what they think.

These don't contain psyocybin. They're pretty much a deliriant.