youtube.com/watch?v=hnrsXNBSwGA

*hugs*

Hmm? That's new. Who?

You!

Who are you, i mean.

Here

Just an user
Hi Tomoko

Rare that i get hugs from strangers, so i'm inclined to assume you're someone i know, that's all.

Hi user

*kicks*

Night

Good night

Bump

Hi.

Hi amigo

Poastin mine

rem claimed i have all the power

Bump

Hey, where did you go last time? You're the mere villager right?

Hi friend
No I'm the one who says hi friend

'sup guys

Playing final fantasy.you?

I was looking for you earlier. Glad to see you again. How have things been

Oh okay, then. You doing fine?

Ah hi. Just sitting in a queue for half an hour

30 mins ain't to bad
Hello rems. Thanks for the info earlier. Didn't know that's how it worked.

Why am I so sleepy already?

youtu.be/s_fIFGG9b6Q

Fuck yea

Goodnight everyone.

You can go to bed like me.

This reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I may end up doing just that but I'm trying to keep my sleep schedule a little more normal. Sleep well.

They get compared to The Fall a lot, an older post-punk/art rock band. Though the singer has said he never heard of them before
youtu.be/gjsQpLIe27I

Ok done with it

Never heard of them but I can see how they are somewhat similar.

Hello little support class.
In FF? That's a extremely long wait time

How have you been btw? I was off threads for like a day or 2, mostly lurking. I think I'm done with Trash for now, unless things change again
Hello little vampire chan, how goes?

Melanie Martinez is my waifu .w.

Me too.

Decent enough, a lot of the same shit new day for the most part. I've mostly stopped checking in on those threads too since it's been more lively here for the past little while.

Come nap with me.

It goes well. Been gone for a while to a place with horrible service. So I had to give up posting for a while. However I see while I was gone it's only gotten worse....but sadly we still stick it out. I will be support too!! I just don't know what

Maybe

I was wondering if people would make threads still (since I made like 90% of them) but seems like they got it covered. Looks like your making progress on your little quest. My brother's baby is getting heart surgery today, things don't look too good right now, also my birthday is on Sunday, so that's cool
Are you on vacation or something? Things seem a little better to me, well I guess if you weren't here before the spam started then idk. Support me!

You're*

Glad too see you all again. Hello Ai, Shiziru, Chen, Tomo, Ritsu, Rem, Rory, Uzuki, and Shirasaka. How are you all doing today?

Nah I meant I finished the quest heh

Your maybe's are the worst. Guess I'll just have to cuddle with my pillow instead!

But how will they ever get an OP showing them how to roll a burrito now? Quest, huh? That's a fun way of putting it. I've actually just been shut down over and over, basically. Oof, that sounds like a pretty stressful time for your family. Hopefully it will go well. How old are you going to be?

Greetings person I am not familiar with off the top of my head. Other than a little tired I'm alright. How are you?

Ahahaha got me

FUCK YOU

Hehehe...

That's adorable. Also no vacation. I've been going around the country the past three months. Way to much travel in shitty areas. I will support you with luv. Medic class!

No worries, I've been gone for a while and we not have met then even. Bummer being tired, but I'm glad it's alright others. I'm doing well myself, thanks for asking

sneezy

Cute pic
Bu8lli

bulli

Hello, sorry I forgot to say hi earlier, but I just recognized your pic now. Nice to see a familiar face here : )

Thank you tom-tom. How has the job been going? Work out clothes go!!

>no erp

Why even have waifus.

who works out with no pants on?

>
Hmph. Did you have fun playing games earlier?

What should I call you? Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm just texting a few people, talking here, and listening to music for right now.

I would also like to know how to roll a burrito, or tie my shoes and ride a bike. Whatever you want to call it. There's a lot of dumb family drama going on, my brother doesn't want to talk to my mom, and my mom wants to drive to Phoenix but she doesn't know how my brother will react, he might not let her see the baby we don't know. 21
You're adorable .Oh that sounds really interesting, what places have you been to? I would like that, medic is cute!

I am not
earlier ? I just got here
nice to see you either way

You're fun to pick on.
Yeah, it was pretty fun. What've you been up to all day?

post the gif.

Those are bloomers or silkies. Acceptable work out attire

Oops, sorry I forgot to mention, generally I go by MusicAnon, but Lucca works too. Thanks btw. Sounds very low key, nice. What sort of music you listening too?

Ah I see my bad, just wasn't sure because sometimes I have trouble keeping track of who's here and such. Thanks btw. How are you doing?

Louisiana, North Carolina, Michigan. Way too much. Also I hope all that nonsense works out or your rise above it. Screw family drama.

go to sleep

are

doesnt look like it to me

You should know now! You don't know how to do either of those other two things? Ah, families are the best, right? Ayy, you'll be able to drink legally then. Do you drink?

It's fine I suppose, I know you do it to show your love for me. Good, glad to hear it. I woke up ridiculously early because I went to sleep early and other than taking care of a handful of things and running some errands I've pretty much had a lazy day.

I like Lucca more, hopefully I will be able to remember it. That sums it up fairly well. I'm mostly listening to slow, relaxing stuff right now as it sort of fits my mood. Currently on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwC1MxbVr8U

Only if you sing me a lullaby.

guess you'll just have to stay awake forever then

That's absolutely beautiful, thank you very much for sharing! It really puts me at ease, kinda points my day in a better direction, which is nice. How'd you come across that song?

Hello, nice to see you here. How are you doing? Do you go by Fio?

Done anything fun there? I've never been out of Arizona so idk what there is to do elsewhere. It is what it is, though I wish my brother would put aside a petty grudge so his mom can be their to support him and his sick newborn.
I still haven't had the opportunity to practice! I don't know how to do a lot of things. They are. Nah I'm straight edge like all the cool kids

no worries its alright
doing pretty good so far how about you ?
not
nice pick

It sucks and oooo thats cute
very much are

Glad you're doing good. I'd say I'm kinda middling right now, or maybe mixed is a better way of putting it. What're you up to?

watcha doin bulli?

did you see my last post in other thread?

yes

Flat is Justice

I am not even trying to be
maybe you need a beer or two
not much today I'm tired and need a shower
not being a bully
you ?

How cruel!

I'm glad you like it. I'm not too sure actually- I tend to pick something I like and let youtube autoplay stuff in the background with minor adjustments when I don't like what's playing and that was just a memorable song from before. As someone named MusicAnon I'm sure you must listen to quite a bit; anything in particular caught your ear lately?

Tying shoes is easy though apparently I do it a weird way or something. Riding a bike isn't terribly useful. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not! I don't really drink outside of special occasions very frequently anymore but I did a lot when I was younger.

The beady eyes makes her smile shine brighter

calling you a bulli, and trying to help tomo figure out how to play samurai on ffxiv

i dont sing

Silkies are perfectly fine work out attire. Especially for squats.
Completely understand that. Family feud is a tv show. However it seems like you see what's going on is a bit of a crock. That's good. Let's drink to it.
Don't they all. Still looking for that one job that's like the best fucking thing ever

Bump

Sorry I took so long to reply, had to address something.

I do, but the name's a blessing and a curse. I find quite a lot of small and interesting genres and find songs in them, and I find bands in any genre I like, but I don't know any particular genre too deeply I guess. Atm, I'm just listening to a video game soundtrack from a Sega Saturn game called Lunacy, it's kinda comfort music for me whenever I'm not looking for new music. As for the latest music I've found, this popped up on Pandora recently:

youtu.be/47vqy5mIWIU

Maybe, more of a liquor fan myself but I wouldn't mind some alcohol. Could use a shower myself.

Cute