If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they have to get their homework done before texting youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s

y u keep asking tho

bump

>school = uni

They have to keep butt plugs in all day

I'd probably have to say that the girls in the school are required to not wear panties at any point. Shirts, stockings, skirts, and heels.

any punishments?

i wonder if guys would try lifting girls skirts

Probably. Makes it more fun

any punishments?

bump

They have to spit on my Girlfriends Face every Day before School

anyone into feet?

1st offense would be that they are naked for the day.
2nd offense is they are required to be bound in the entry way of the school and are required to use their mouth, hands, and feet to service anyone who wants it
3rd offense is that they are required to allow any other girl to use them as they see fit while the guys watch. The guys then fun all over a girls toy or feet and she has to clean up the mess

Me

all girls must wear diapers.
any girls caught not wearing diapers will be brought to the principal's office to be diapered and punished
1st offense is a spanking
2nd offense is a forced enema, the girl must then go back to class and spend the rest of the day in a dirty diaper.
3rd and repeat offenses will result in detention with the principal. after school any girls with detention will report back to the principals office, where they will be given enemas, and forced to mess in their diaper. They then must do eveything the principal tells them, typically it will be humilation for his pleasure. Sticking the girls faces into eachothers dirty diapers, making them dress up in slutty outfits. Detention is over when they make the principal cum. The girls will then be sent home with dirty diapers and cum on their faces.

whats the rule?
also which race if girls do you want this to happen to most?

what would guys ask her to do with her feet?

so stupid

nigga you stupid dont kink shame

Footjobs and licking them for fun
If a girl is caught with panties on.
This

Rule: Girls have to butt plugs all day.
Punishment: Bukakke with cum and piss (of women too)

whos doing the bukkake? other students? or the teachers?

which race? asian?

both

i want a punishment where girls get turned into forced footsluts

Yes

i wonder how many guys would want to smell some asian girl feet

you want girls to sit in their poop you're dumb as fuck nibb

I have an idea for a rule where every girl would have her footwear decided by a group of guys, and if she ever wants to wash her feet or change her socks/shoes, she needs to ask for permission.

However, asian girls would always be assigned to guys who have foot fetishes

Any feedback?

I'd be down. Love the idea

y

what do you think would happen to asian girls? what would be some common decisions made for them?

One rule, you must be scalped

bump

Bumping

still here?

Yeah sorry. Laptop died

response to ?

bamp

I have no imagination and need input on fantasy spinning

No bras or panties allowed. Same goes for thick clothing. 1st punishment: Rest of day is topless. 2nd punishment: Nude for week. 3rd punishment: Same as 2nd, but guys can do what they want with you, as long as they aren't working for the school. 4th punishment: You must wear 3 layers, not including underwear, and sit next to the heater.

what would guys normally do to girls?

They would be used as the fucktoy they are. Used to please the people they serve. Maybe each boy gets their own girl and uses them as they want. They cpuld draw numbers and the boy drawn first, picks their slut first and the cycle continues.

Oh, they can do whatever they want, with no limitations except murder. What, you too pure-minded for this site?

i was wondering what would be some common occurrences. maybe some guys would be good-hearted and leave the girls alone?

meant for their footwear/how often they change or wash

They can do what they want, and some are good-hearted, so there will be outliers, but university students, man.

what about girls with boyfriends?

Probably let the one that owns them pick the footwear, but they wash eachother feet every 2 days or so

Bumping

maybe converse without socks

That would be my combination of choice

Relationships aren't limitations, and we should know this.

i just love thinking about how while most girls would have reasonable footwear and sock changing intervals, asian girls would have to wear the same pair of ragged, torn-up converse without socks and not being able to wash their feet for weeks

whats the point of the 4th punishment?

If they don't learn by embarrassment, they'll learn by heat stroke.

Good answer. You're not wrong

I strive for reason, and when the 4th one fails because of it being a week only, then the 5th one comes in: Nude, coldest room is where you learn. Freezing meat room doesn't count. The point of the 5th is to test the capabilities of survival, and if you still have to be punished after the 5th, then I have nothing except hazing them.

How would you haze them?

Probably plug their ears and have them wear surgical gloves and duct tape their mouths. Prevent social contact, and punish those who try to contact the hazee.

Hot. Any humiliation beyond that?

Eh, leak their grades out to the rest of the school, and maybe post their full body pictures on the school website.

Anyone have any punishments for any student?

Hot

What, you expect me to engorge myself on their boobs, and to ease my cock into their pussy?

no excessive jewelry or anything on arms and ankles.
each time you break the rule you lose a limb

What rules would you write for these foot sluts? Any specific rules for specific girls?

Bit harsh, but acceptable!

Bump