Do any of you fagots actually enjoy going to work everyday?

Do any of you fagots actually enjoy going to work everyday?

I like my job. It is a good fit for me.

Used to

I work for the Army Reserve, so yeah I love it
I go to college 3/4 time paid for completely by small financial aid (FAFSA Pell Grant) and the Army pays me 200 a week just to be in college
I went to basic and job training for 4 months all together and I go do my thing wherever they tell me to go for 2 days a week
So yeah, earning my degree to make autistic amounts of money (Electrical Engineer B.s) and getting paid to go by two government entities, with cash on the side to cover anything else
I fucking love it

Yeah my job is alright. Want more money though

I do. I'm an air traffic controller and every day is different and interesting, and nobody can tell me how to do my job. I'm in charge. I am alpha every day. I also make $140K a year so fuck you, and you, and you and you.

wow, kewl user, good for you.

I did once. I had the job that I always wanted since childhood, and it was two years of heaven working on the best work of our lives, before someone broke into our shop and stole all our prototypes before our trade show debut, and our investors wife divorced him and he had to choose between liquidating us and losing his house.

After that it's been twelve years of convincing myself not to eat a fucking bullet, every day, week in, week out, in my empty, pointless life.

Jackpot checked

Same here, tbh the money is enough to be happy in this area but not enough to get my own place.

hi. I'm about to graduate HS this year. how well is this going for you? is this something anyone could do with ease?

God bless you man. Please never run out of caffeine lol

Now that I am in management and am getting paid for what I know rather than what I do, work ain't so bad. Money ain't bad either so that is definitely an incentive.

I did, until they forced me to resign over back issues.
>They wanted me to lift up to 45kg and my spine looks like this

Now I have no job, the job i'm qualified to do - I can never do again

I don't want to do office work. I'll go crazy. I don't know what to do next.

Good for you, user. Glad you're in a job you like.

do you ever use stimulants of any kind

i was testing games and as far as liking my job - i did, but i dont like waking up on its own, so an hour total of travel and having 8h of not dicking around in front of my computer - i wish id never have to work.
anything else ive done was a torture

So what is the appeal of ATC? I applied to this job just because it was up, did the test, received some paperwork, and basically went through the whole process not expecting much or really caring, but now I just got my CIL and now deciding if I'm actually really going to quit my job to pursue this.

Yeah user.
Back in the 90's I was on a very famous TV show. And I'm just trying to hold on to my past. It's been so long I don't think I'm going to last. I guess I'll try and make you understand. I'm more horse than a man.

Shut up Bojack

>??

No, I'm naturally high, other than morning coffee which I drink 3-4 cups and stop by noon.

The appeal is, once you're signed off (CPC), nobody tells you what to do, ever, because you're one of the few signed off at those positions. You come to work everyday and deal with whatever, however you want to deal with it, and nobody tells you otherwise.

Then you get to retire 25 years later with a pension, so you're 48 years old and making $85K a year for the rest of your life and you don't have to do shit.

That's the appeal of the job.

Fuck yeah

>tfw fulfilling military career
>They cover my meals, insurance, and housing
>Uniform is comfy
>Keeps me in shape and not looking scruffy
>Constantly learning new shit because I'm in a fast paced career field
>Makes me interact with people so now I have more friends and am more social

>still working on gf but I still can't act right around attractive females

Only downsides are the dress uniforms, 3:30 wakeups for PT, and the annual 'remember you're a rapist, don't rape people, everything is rape, love is dead' breifings

I work from home but I hate my job.

Duh. I work in the green industry. Make my own hours. Outside all day long.

Bad spine bro here.
I wanted to join the military, I can't.

>Uniform is comfy
Fuck yeah. I hang around in BDU's at home, just because that comfy feel

>Dress uniform is downside
Why? They look amazing.

If you asked everyone what's the thing they really had the passion to do, really wanted to wake up every day and go work hard to do, almost everyone would name something, and in almost every case, it would be something other than what they do. Everyone was either eliminated from contention for their preferred careers, usually by extraneous circumstances, or prohibited by some pointless trivialities, and took some other job, and settled. The thing is, the work is all being done, it's just mostly all being done by the wrong people, who don't have any passion for it, and everyone is miserable and resents it booming more demanding over time.

As yet, our ideas of how to organize a society are so crude, it's never even been part of the conversation, matching the people up with their careers of choice. The first civilization, great or small, that matches up its citizens with the work they're passionate about, is going to blow every other nation away in terms of output.

Civilization has a looong fucking way to go yet.

Graduate, sign up for the reserve or if you're inclined join for a combat role (join for a contractual time period)
A recruiter will be able to give you better details, because there are a lot of things you can do

that;s why communism needs to exist. everyone will do what they are intrinsically motivated to do instead of simply what allows them to survive.

and no im not talking about the USSR and North Korea which are the exact opposite of what i mean. im tlaking a stateless, classless, moneyless, non-hierarchial society.

>I don't mean practical Communism, I mean a perfect unattainable idea of communism

fuck off commie heel

Straps from your shirt to your socks, the latch in the middle to adjust for length snags on your leg hair constantly, and the shoes suck

Guard gives you free in state tuition for college.
Reserves can be hard to get a full time slot with so if you want to do it full time then go Active. It is also very easy to go from Active to Guard/Reserve. Much harder the other way.

Sry man

>Straps from your shirt to your socks, the latch in the middle to adjust for length snags on your leg hair constantly, and the shoes suck

I learned something today. Now I understand when I ask military dudes to smash and they say "in anything but the dress uniform"

Dress uniforms look amazing though - it's a shame they're uncomfortable to wear.

What are those straps called, in curiosity? I'm putting together a sheriff uniform, i might need to get some to hold my shirt in place.

>Also, thank you for your service, Sir.

I work as a Hill Staffer in DC for a Senator/Congressman. Doesn't matter who.

It's slowly killing me on the inside.

And no, if you don't live in our state, we don't give two shits about whatever nonsense you decided to call the office about.

Get these. Trust me. Those cheap rubber nub ones are a bitch to put on correctly. When they slip, it's 50/50. Just slip down or whipped in the crotch.

I mean, I get to see people bleeding an dying and panic to try to save them but ultimately I don't give a fuck and just enjoy the chaos of the setting and the salary it entails.

So yeah, it's chaotic, people die, dramatic shit happens. I'm new so we will see what's out there. Only downside is crazy long hours, people blame you sometimes, druggies trying to get their fix begging you for bullshit they don't need, paperwork, difficult people, stupid people, on call etc.

But totally worth it since not every job can have bullshit like that going on. Granted, it's either slow or fast with no middle ground.

I have two jobs

Tue-Thurs I work at a craft brewery in the warehouse. We bottle/keg and pallet beer and the brewers and the owners do the same crap I do for the most part. We get to take the overfilled bottles home as well, so I have like, 20 bottles of Pale Ale right now. I wouldn't say I enjoy going to work, but that's more because I'm not a morning person.

Thur-Sun (mostly fri-sat) I work at a bar/nightclub as a barback. It's ok until 8-9pm then it turns to shit. I get paid like crap, we're always understaffed, and we finish at ~6am. There's more, but basically I hate that job, but need to keep working there because I can't pay my rent with a normal 1-2am bar shift.

Thanks! I trust you, you've been doing this for a while.
>77
>55
>44

I don't normally do this, but checked.

Saved your image, will find and add to my shopping basket. Thanks again.

Would you recommend air traffic control over a trade job? Is it relatively easy to get into? I have autistic levels of energy once I get interested in something.