Be honest

Be honest.

You guys know he's terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qDbPIVA0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage.

Better than a stupid lying dyke.

I don't think he's a fantastic president or anything, but he's definitely hilarious. I love that he does stuff purely to piss people off.

white world

throws the US into a dark hole and drags the rest of the world with him

>but her emails

are those dicks?

I'm fucking a mixed race girl, I'm white, did I goof?

That's what you get with a two-party system.

>Be honest.
literally impossible here.

fucking is just fucking

stop trolling the americans, they'll never get it

Literally best prez

Best
President
Ever

elaborate

Horrible. the worst. He's gong to lose bigly because hillary is the best at everything forever, I mean I voted for him but then he had two scoops and pissed on a Russian hooker so we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

boring

he is the best president because he is "boring"

I do not think that "boring" is a word frequently used to describe Trump

Trump is Jesus

so was Hillary

>knowingly destroying evidence then committing perjury under oath to hide the fact you committed treason, stole millions of dollars and that your friends rape kids
>b-but her emails
Yes son, her 30,000 illegally deleted emails.

It's very hard to tell if he's a terrible president or a good one because the western media seem determined to shit on him no matter what he does.

There are extreme downsides to essentially every single item listed here

its been a long time since you went outside and actually had a meaningful conversation

Oh boy look at this retarded concept made by fucking retarded white idiots

He's still better than Hillary.

are you psychic?
If have locked myself in my room writing my master thesis and haven't had contact with anyone else since the deadline is approaching quickly

Dank

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qDbPIVA0E

fucking love this guy. You guys will bitch about anything he does. Omg ivanka wore high heels. Barrons playing with a fidget spinner fuck him. Most of the country is fed up with liberal politics because of your antics.

>because the western media seem determined to shit on him no matter what he does.
Maybe, just maybe, it is because everything he does is actually shit.
But didn't "the media" acknowledge what he did regarding DACA?

that just shows how bad Trump is, when even this despicable woman would have made a better president

Not even a Trump (or Hillary) supporter but the reactions faces to this are fucking hilarious. Kind of pathetic how they are in so much denial

yeah donating his salary to charity is shit huh

he hasnt even done anything racist or wrong but people are causing shitstorms for themselves just because Trump
hes great

Could always be way fucking worse though.

yes I am brian

he donated a million dollars of his own money to the hurricane relief and still got shit on for it.

transphobia, homophobia, what else is wrong with you? might as well protest Sup Forums because of the trans threads or the faggots since it bothers you so much, you stupid fuck.

Except she didn't.

Best thing he's done is scare the shit out of both dems and republicans. Congress is trying to pass bills for the first time in a long time.

Nobody wants to hand this guy new powers above the Constitutional ones as they have the last couple of presidents, which is another good thing.

still better than dirt huts and peanut butter

reported

That is actually a bad thing.

This means he does not need the salary since he makes way more money thanks to the presidency than this salary could ever provide.

Tax reforms that benefit billionairs greatly, why should he care about his meager salary as a president.

A presidents salary is intended to make the president immune to financial pressure. When he willingly gives up the salary, this means that he found a way to use the presidency to his financial advantage. Being president is not about making yourself rich however.

But the US gets more and more like an African country in which presidents use the country to enrich themselves

I would love to shake her hand just for the pleasure of almost legally breaking it, and seeing her in pain as a direct result of my own actions.

How much have the Clintons donated?
That's right, they no longer have a foundation for Arabs to donate millions to, they now have a political action committee to launder through instead.

faggot

2/10 bait ma8

>becuz muh low intelligent redneck rage

he cut the funding for relief services in the billions
then he spends one million
(and correct me if I am wrong, but did he actually donate it or just promise to donate it. Hasn't he a track record of promising to donate money and then give away money from his own charities that raised the money instead of donating his personal money)

Man this shit is cringeworthy, talk about counting your chickens before they hatch.

>Most of the country is fed up with liberal politics because of your antics.
Is that why more people voted for Hillary Clinton?

keep laughing kid. we are still going to literally murder you. who's going to protect you. the cops? politicians? we even have the aclu on our side now. run off or die fighting, it doesn't make any difference to us. you'll still be gone and we've still won.

Nah, that's because Californians are national cancer.

>How much have the Clintons donated?
who cares about the Clintons?
Did Hillary win the election or Trump?
How bad does a president have to be that all his shortcomings has to be hidden by pointing to a loser with no electoral power?

>People

North Korea will nuke us in two days.

>the cops? politicians?
yes
That's what the authorities in my country do.
Here they actually do their jobs, since I do not live in a kleptocracy

Seemed to be the justification for everything she was accused of...but this other person did it too!

And of course, Trump said something mean.

Hopefully they only hit California.

These are fucking phenomenol. I love it

sometimes I think Trump supporters are in love with Hillary.
The only thing you guys do is talk about her

If they do it's the last thing they'll ever do, ever heard of Mutually Assured Destruction? Even if they fire the first shot they wont fire the last. Considering they probably have a few crude fission bombs and the US has thermonuclear MIRVs and is a nuclear triad they'd have to be insane to try it

OP Should be in this picture

Shitposting aside
This is just a new low for the presidency. Ironically, it feels like a Family Guy episode. Peter runs tings....

I wish he was just informed about...anything. Like, really informed.
Not Trump "things about stuff great make big good" informed;
ACTUALLY FUCKING INFORMED. Like you would want a president to be.

You wouldn't want your dentist to be like "tooth decay bad--hand drill for eye"...at least BE GOOD AT SOMETHING....FUCK! One fucking thing...just....

Just pronounce the foreign nation's name righ---
Just....can you not...treat a hurricane like a rally?
Can you...just not be an insane person, Caligula?

A GOLDEN STATUE WE MUST BUILD

Yeah only the biggest producer of gdp in the county, nuke em

Somewhere in silence, Dubya breathes a sigh of relief knowing that he will no longer be remembered as the worst President evar.

enjoy it while you can. once we're done getting rid of the degenerates here we'll be coming for your cucked up little pile of shit. not because we need it. just because you cant protect it from us

I don't want to die user.

>Mutually Assured Destruction
stop using big words if you do not know what they mean
MAD has nothing to do with North Korea.
It would be arguably better if MAD would apply here, because then this whole situation did not exist

A bumbling fool? Yes. The worst president ever? No.

I don't hate trump, but I do hate how he gesticulates when he speaks. His dumb fucking left hand movements and how he leans on the podium triggers me

No thanks to SoCal. Nothing worth bothering with south of Santa Barbara.

confirmed liberal that is mad for the sheer fact of numerous, stupid as fuck, examples as to why you hate him, so he must of gotten under your skin for you to spend that much time to educate yourself about him.

Go watch some more Jimmy Kimmel loser

Get this bullshit out of here