>inb4 probably a relative
>inb4 genuinely concerned

where is cringe in this one?

these pathetic wretches, such pieces of crap

op probably never had a gf and doesnt thoroughly understand what is happening

Fucking kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGNB5giQtso

shes a fucking dog

still not really cringy, everyone is fuckable, get me more like the previous ones

Good cringe.
Cringed at the dude trying to seize the chance to sell him into God too.

shes fucking a dog*

I think it was confirmed Charm was her brother.

oh gawd my eyes

>get me more like the previous ones

hush, don't disturb the magical cringe!

Definitely a troll account

>using Michael Myers as a profile picture...

how is that cringe?

The cringe is all this happening on facebook. Cringe here produced by butthurted owner of that woman.

fucking who would wear a shit stain like a fedora

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

duffery

is that recep tayyip erdogan?

cringiest thing i ever saw

this

what's cringe is the guys who are laughing at him. The guy in question is alpha as fuck.

nice guys are best

>censors name
>reply to Chloe dungate

youtube.com/watch?v=ASWO9Uv3kTo

and this

ugly ass bitch wrote the memo

If you can't see why it's cringe then you probably make others cringe

Det som är cringe är att du älskar muslimer och vill att Sverige ska bli ett kalifat. :)

such sadness on this earth, we need to kill these people to make remaining happier

>stops dancing because of a couple nerds
>alpha
That's not it at all

Fullblodsnazister är inte lösningen. Det är som att välja mellan pest eller kolera.

fuck the haters

Nordiska motståndsrörelsen t.ex. är definitivt nazistiska. Vad får dig att påstå att SD också är det?

It was confirmed he didn't even notice them take the original picture and didn't care about it at all once he found out

Look at this sad, beta, racist fuck.

Han gör skillnad på folk och folk. Även fast han accepterar invandrare så ser han inte dem lika högt som svenskar.

fucking goths talking in their barbaric tongue

sometimes, i wish had fucken facebook, but then these would be relatives.
Think i can pull off a job with zero facebook friends but still an account?

spotted the ass blasted virgin

SD får bli detta val. När resten av politikerna inser att många INTE håller med nuvarande immigration kan jag säkert välja ett annat parti.

I spotted 27.

This is just so sad...

nice

shit motherfucker please be a troll

it's the belt. it doesn't match the rest of his outfit

indiana jones

who enjoys indiana jones, most boring, most retarded, exaggerated shit

oh kerik

Faggot

the woman says the same as the guy haha

what a faggot and she is ugly as a turd

I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing.

This guy is real, he is some Mormon missionary who fell in love with a stripper he never met. Also has that wierd paralyzed face condition, gave her over 1000 in cash, was blocked by her and tried to sue.

Any one have a link to it? Good cringe read

not really cringe
that dumb whore would probably drop her pants if a chad tried this

its just ugly people getting rejected, thats not what cringe is

cringe is just like awkwardness, someone making advances and getting rejected isnt awkward, just how it happens

awkward is when its infront of a crowd of people, extremely cringey awkward experience that generates laughs and hilarious in hindsight

random ass facebook drama and rejections isnt cringe

This one makes me so sad

Kitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's got clawsKitty's

Man, fuck those people. Poor bastard was having a good time until pack of wild faggots ruined it for him.

>LOW TEST

Because she's hideous.
And her cuck bf is defending her honor, though she has none because of her outstanding ugliness

i literally have no more to drink,, kek, my liver

The hats they wear are called pussy hats.

No way. She said bff. Not bro etc
Also the bf wouldn't say thanks for buying my gf a car...

low quality photoshop for a low quality post

This. If anything, for a neckbeard, the guy was kind of cool and genuinely inspiring.

I always cringe when people tell burn victims how beautiful they are.

>if a chad tried this
A chad wouldn't do this. by definition.

Kek'd & check'd

This.

I agree..To a lot of people dancing in public is not on a to-do list but if you're in the right mindset and are having a good time who gives a shit about what anyone else thinks..and he was having the time of his life before a couple fucknuts had to laugh. Good on him for likely getting to grind on some hot ass at his private dance party.

the cringiest thing about this is moby

Never fails to make me cringe healed af

Oh fuck oh god I want to go home I want my mom

I think you missed the point.

What a bitch. That guy deserves something better.

Spot the fedora.

She replied with a lot of common sense.

Every fucking time

In all fairness if he didn't have a punisher shirt on in his profile picture, obsess over hot topic-esque culture and refer to her as many separate characters and just spoke to her like a girl he was interested in through a mutual friend he may have stood a chance. Any girl working at hot topic doesn't have high standards in the first place and he ultimately fucked it up.

>implying he got social skills
>implying he knows how to not be weird
That specimen its just doomed tbh m8

CALLING ALL DESU! THIS IS THE CANCER OF Sup Forums AND WE SHALL RISE UP AGAINST THIS TYRANNY!

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU