What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

pimp the hoe out for some ez $, then dump the hoe

Old copypasta is old

This shit again?

i can feel the beta waves through the internet

Different day, same shit

You're a pussy beta bitch! You should stand your ground and protect your woman. You were a coward and don't deserve no bitches.

Already had this pasta

Ok op. Ima help you out.
Gf is nudist yeah?
Ok. Be a nudist too.
If she is naked out in the main area of the house. Then you be naked right there with her snd mske no bones about it.
She is only doing this to mess with you and show you that she thinks you need to lighten un and loosen up. She probsbly also knows these guys are just flirting with her because her boops are hangin out all over.
Start veing naked at home whenever she is also naked at home.
Before long the guys will quit making a thing of it and cool off.
After a while of seeing her nude all the time they wont even notice any more.

dude, i think it's time to retire this shit. either that or you show more of your nudist gf (amidst your roommates, too).

Or how about get another place with female roommates and become the nudist. If I had a roommate like faggot OP and his gf who wouldn't be able to live without paying rent which I hope OP is forcing her to do, decided to walk about naked, I'd spit at the whore.

Fucking nudist dumb dumb, no better than an African nigger.

I was under the impression that nudists went extinct long ago

if she's a nudist why is she wearing socks

your girlfriend sounds like a needy attention slut, you are going to get cheated on

also, please, google nudists, please thanks.

This is how a cuck male is born. Either red pill up and tell the bitch how shit is gonna be or start coping with the idea of her getting drilled by another dude.

You're fucking retarded.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Walk around naked with her. If you both get up naked to get beers and they're staring at your balls, you need new roommates

What the fuck is this. This thread is a fucking bait and a repost. This was here 2 weeks before

Op, you are 1 retarded nigger. Dump this bitch before your roomates run a train on her. CHOO CHOO NIGGER

B8te