Took 45mg adderall 8 hours ago and so fave have consumed almost an entire 175ml of vodka while feeling basically no...

Took 45mg adderall 8 hours ago and so fave have consumed almost an entire 175ml of vodka while feeling basically no drunken effects. Why did they take my weed away? Why is this healthy in the governments eyes? I need it bad but the government wont let me have it

my alcoholism skyrocketed the second I was told by my government job that I'm not allowed to smoke weed anymore. When I smoked I was healthy as an Ox and never drank. I walked 12 miles a day and felt great going it. the second I was forced to quit it took me a bit but slowly I needed to fill my hole with alcohol and drugs

im scared

enjoy the drug poisoning baka

Another user who has only felt worse since losing my dealer and picking up the booze.

Bottoms up faggot

Its not healthy in anybodys eyes. Drink at your own risk

I got go good an manipulating situations that I was able to convince my doctor to give me 200 15mg Adderal tablets every 50 days. I hope I can hold out until my job description changes soon so I can go back to my original medication. it really did help and was a lot healthier

its poison, but it fills the hole....

I actually hate drinking. I hate everything about it. I have no idea why I'm doing it but I am. I cant explain it.

government wants u on their drug- I mean meds!

Poorly.

i lost over 100 pounds when i smoked cause alcohol grossed me out while stoned. since i stopped smoking i've gained 70 back and my stomach hurts everytime i breathe and i shit blood. pretty sure ive got pancreatitis from alcoholism but im too scared to find out.

what made you stop?

part drug test for jobs, part paranoia of being caught, they weren't really nosy when i peed in the cup but i still was worried. really killed the calm of the high

>a whole 175ml of vodka
Bitch that shit doesn't scratch the surface. Combine that with taking less than my perscribed dose of adderall (when I was 10) you havent put shit in your system. Don't bother us until you have a full 750ml of vodka down pussy. Thats what I drink nightly to mellow out.

so what you're saying is you drink these EVERY night yo "mellow out". dude drinking alot doesn't make you cool. why would you lie?

3 of these*

OHHHHHH I see the confusion..... 1.75

Because I'm not lying? I'm a severe alcoholic and any time I'm not on the clock or sleeping I'm sipping vodka. I have a high tollerance at this point so I don't get to feel drunk. Just mellowed about shit. If I drink too much then I jump from mellow to everything spinning and me vomiting for a few hours.

I wasn,t claiming to be cool, I was saying 175ml is nothing.

Maybe sack up and get your shit together. Doesn't it suck being dependent on something you throw your money at that literally keeps you from doing anything remotely productive with your life? Maybe take that $200 you would have blow on weed thanks to your parents and put it in the bank till you wise up enough to do something you're passionate.

Drinking an entire handle is ballsy. I hope it was high quality shit or that hangover will be killer

Th... they don't. Adderall and alcohol are a lethal combination, the FDA will tell you that straight up. Move to the west coast if you want legal weed.

I was mistaken.... I drink a 1.75 every night.... forgot the dot. I need to quit but its very hard. im thinking of quitting or transferring to get my original medication. do you find that the Adderal makes it so you can drink WAY more without feeling it (BTW I apologies for the miscommunication)

I tried molly tonight

For real. I was in Oregon a couple weeks ago and went into town for just two nights. Was offered weed by 5 different dudes (sharing what they were smoking, not selling). Lots of dispensaries around.

actually I own a $800,000 house in the Bay Area and am doing quite well for myself at 27. all I need now is to get out of this death sentence of a position and be able to take my weed medication again. currently making $105,000 a year. will gladly go down to $100,000 to smoke again. the $2147 mortgage is hard but my GF helps me with it but is getting tired of the alcoholism

No doubt. I'm in Colorado, but the west coast is slowly becoming the epicenter of it all.

Oh I like in SanFrancisco... the issue is that im a federal employee that works on like gas mains and have a class A drivers license. the issue is that they are bother federal and BOTH drug test. in about 2 to 3 months I'm dropping that piece of shit class A to a C and will no longer be Gas Certified which will make me legal again under a new position (funny how we need to play games)

Adderall is a stimulant in the same class as meth (amphetamines). Alcohol is a depressant. Mix the two and the effect kinda cancel out (same reason heroin users will do cocaine when they get too low), but the damage to your body is still very real and it is easy to get alcohol poisoning that way. Thats why four loko removed stimulants because college kids would just drink them until they died due to not feeling the effects.

fucked up, sorry for misspellings

Nah mate, they still drug test for class C. They test for ANY CDL.

I'll quit tonight dude..... thank you so much. Already started drinking water to prevent hangover. I just hope I can smoke weed again because it was the perfect zero calorie, non hangover drug out there that scratched the itch perfectly. (also it wouldn't hurt to sell 200 15mg Adderal pills every 50 days)

Nigga you don't own shit, you have a mortgage and you pay taxes... Have fun with that......

Already confirmed and locked in. im REALLY good friends with supervisors and have (Secret) audio recordings of them saying its cool if I smoke again if in get the new position... its kinda fucked up but you need to watch your own back in America

Also on a side note do they drug test you if you work at game stop with a class C? that is also a CDL officially

$400,000 down on it with asking and final price $550,000.... neighbor with exact layout but not as nice 3 years later just sold for $800,000..... do the math. Google just bought my entire block

How often do they drug test?

Good on you for deciding to kick alcohol. Stick with it. If you can't find a new job maybe you can find a way to beat the drug test system.

its 100% random. the day after California made weed legal my job called everyone (Except administrative staff) into an emergency meeting and made us ALL pee into a bottle and some Blood test. its pretty hardcore but the fact that they left out Administrative says a lot

I think a blood test can only test while you're still high. Pretty fucked if it's random with oiss and blood though. I was thinking you could possibly freeze your clean piss, etc find some method to beat the tests. Or just try and extreme detox when you suspect you may be tested. All is extreme but it's better then being an alcoholic

In administrators defense, they don't get drug tested because they're not handling machinery etc, but you're still right to be suspicious

I knew a guy who got called in for a random test and told his boss he will fail, so he just scrapped it. Doubt your boss will let you off but you either need to get over weed or get over this drug testing