I just let a dude fuck me for $200, ama

I just let a dude fuck me for $200, ama.
Pic related is me with the guy taking the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits with timestamp or sage

I'm a boy, and that's not a question

>pic related

Where did his goo go?

was it worth it

No dude would pay $200 for your ugly ass when there are hotter prostitutes who ask even less then that

What will you let me do for $1000?

Down my throat once then in my pooper, like 4 times.
Yeah, I got more than half of my monthly rent AND I got fucked 4 times in one night

How was the taste?

oh shit i thought you were getting blown. lowkey im looking for a trap gf :(

Post more pics of your sissy self

I met him on grindr, he messaged me just "140", so I said "180" and then we haggled until we got to "$170 and he doesn't have to wear a condom" but then he gave me $200 because he was a pretty nice guy
I will be a guys personal sex to for a day for $1000

Tasted alright
This was the first time I've ever played dress up with a guy, it was my idea but he bought all the stuff, which was an extra $50

You're an idiot.
Sex work is all fine and dandy. But not using protection, especially as a male on bottom, is the fucking retarded

>took strange D with no test and no rubber

Here's another he took
I usually do, but I wanted more money

Did you kiss him you big homo?

If risk of Aids is worth twenty bucks then, okay.

His profile on grindr said he was clean and tested but obviously I can't just trust that. We talked for a while beforehand until I decided he was trustworthy, took about a week
Maaaaaaybe

This. N grids, not grits. Gay-related immune deficiency (GRID) was the original name for a disease currently known as AIDS.

That's a extra type of stupid and hope you enjoy the tongue fungus and sores all over your body, you HIV dumpster.

You said you were a boy. Do you have fake boobs or did you stuff some stuff into your tank top?

Chill! I was planning on getting hiv tested this week anyway, it's been a while since I last got one

Do gay guys not like anal in relationships? All the gay guys I've met say they don't do anal with their significant other, but that they've tried it before.

Yeah, I'm that guy.
>"Oh, you're gay? Hey, explain something to me..."

Did you ride his cock?

Testing doesn't help if you caught it moron, and if you did the treatment isn't cheap so that's a very counter productive financial choice... Fucl you're dumb and should be put down for the sake of the community.

Neither, I just wore the nighty, I'm not really passable because of my shoulders unfortunately
Well I've never had a boyfriend but I've never hooked up with a guy that didn't fuck me. But that's probably just because I'm LOOKING for guys to fuck me, so I have no idea, sounds weird honestly

Kys, faggot. The guy looks like a cheap crossdresser.

Yeah, your (county,province, state,country medical examiner)will notify your precinct u has teh aids b4 u

I meant you look like a cheap cd.

>literally have AIDS
>be a fucked up weirdo
>hey can i creampie you without a condom
>"naw you have to wear one"
>heres another $20
>"yeah okay i guess"

you'll get literal AIDS doing that shit OP

Yeah, twice normal, once reverse
Stop being a faggot
I'm the cheap cross dresser boyo, but I'm apparently not cheap

How did his dick feel entering your ass for the first time? Was it good? Painful? Did he fuck you slow?

Did you cum? How? Did he jerk you off? Suck you? Fuck the cum out and give you a hands-free prostate orgasm?

Where are you located? I might have $200 for you, too.

Enquiring minds want to know.

I mean, that's not how it went down, but thanks for your concern?

>Where are you located

People need to know

I'd love to have a slut like you ride my cock.. wouldn't minded sucking you either.

Then enjoy the sage you disgusting cheap faggot.

Get yourself on PrEP if you're going to bareback with strangers, lovey. Not 100%, but it significantly reduces the risk of infection.

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

Hurt at first, it was huge and I'm tight. I got used to it though and it felt fantastic. I didn't cum, I never do, I didn't ask him to make me. I live in [spoiler] bitch please [/spoiler], give me your money.

so a rumor has gone that i wanted a dick up my ass when i was 13. it doesnt help being 32 and people tend to take words at face value, never had a gf. "friends" spread the rumor and it caught up to my first girl that i ever got laid with. The sex was real shitty that she rolled her eyes at me and i only hit it once, so she thinks im gay or bi. "friends" leave me out of alot of parties and only call me up to make fun of me and its just a terrible situation all around. There were early warning signs years ago to drop all these fucking people and it sucks that they all get to experience fun shit while i stay at home isolated. it also sucks that all my advances towards girls were cut down and i get shit from them all these years. on top of that, this has eaten away my soul and followed me when i moved. situation got worse and ended up back living at home. social life is shit but i got rich parents that are supporting enough to help me start my own career as a trader.

what can i do? im already trying to cope with pills.
im considering seeing a massage parlour to help me get back into normailty and not have hard feelings. there are only like two around this small town.

Shame, I'd love to fuck that ass and make you squirt all over yourself from the prostate stimulation.

I'm not asking for your fucking address, I'm asking for a general metro area - I'm on Grindr, so I'm curious if you're anywhere nearby.

Thaaaaanks
I've heard of it but haven't looked into it. I honestly have only done bareback twice including this time. But still, you right

post more pics you slutty whore

The info my doc gave me was something like 90-95% reduction in chances of infection. That's worth it.

I love to bareback, and most of the boys on Grindr I've hooked up with have been on it, and I am too... makes for a lot more secure feeling when you're spreading for someone, or about to pump a load into them.

Still get tested regularly anyway, but it'll make the wait for results less harrowing!

Just kidding with you, I'm in Michigan
I don't know, take it in the ass? Make some money if you can?

^

Fucking /lgbt/ was right, all I get in fucking progress West Coast cities are fucking disgusting Frankenstein monsters and all the femboys were in conservative areas.

Gayyyyyyy.

too true. Portland isn't too bad, though

I don't have any more in the girly outfit
I feel ya, after tonight I definitely agree. He wasn't a particularly sketchy guy at least
Well I'm in a college town, so anything goes

fem boys are also overwhelmingly white.
it think its because white people dont have testosterone and their culture is closeted as fuck. hypocritical too.

post pics of sex

Why do white boys do everything better, I don't understand?

Every high quality trap is white, attractive trans is white, attractive femboys are white. What the fuck is going on?

Says the faggot on a terrible gay/cd thread

No u
I'm not actually that feminine, I like to try sometimes though. I am closeted as fuck though
I only have the 2

Because we have cute little feminine peepees

I don't believe you're a guy. Definitely a girl.
Name starts with H?

Yeah, for whatever reason we are. (not OP)