Thaughts?

Thaughts?

truth

True, most white men have pretty tiny dicks too tho.

OP do u know what the sign said originally?

Nice

yes please/ cunt

originally it said "asian men have REALLY tiny dicks

tiny dicked white guy trying to make himself feel better detected

Mmmmmhmmm... my tiny dick gets more strange than your mouldy forever alone dick will ever get in a lifetime.

Pic related - yesterday.

Scientific fact that whites have bigger dicks then gooks.

the fact that you need to take a photo to prove to your Sup Forumsuddies that you're getting laid,
shows how little attention your d gets

or, its not you at all. which is even sadder, and much more likely

But you you get no attention... awww

but black men have bigger dicks, so asian women actually prefer black dick. they only date white men and asian men to cuck them out of money, and guess who they are cucking them with? thats right, the black man.

not going to deny there are women who enjoy degrading themselves

it's just sad that black boys latch onto it and get their hopes up

scientific fact that blacks have bigger dicks than whites.

The beautiful part is I have no respect for white women. They just love to be told what to do by someone with a bigger brown dick than some lying pissy white cuck

its all about pleasure. bigger dick wins the game, especially for asian women. they get off knowing that a giant dick is ravaging their tight cunny when it should be impossible and taboo.

if fucked many asians as a black guy myself, they always tell me how good my dick is and how its the best orgasm they ever had. funny enough 90% of those asians are cheating on there white/asian bf. white guys and especially asian guys just cant satisfy them, its kinda sad when you think about it.

Black female on Asian male? Here's your fucking unicorn you white cuck piece of shit.

Chronic burning sensation about the urethra.

>black boys latch onto
myth #2: black boys have big dicks

So tell me OP, what's it like to be a forever alone?
Any more superior white race bs you'd like to shoot off while I molest and throw away girls you wouldn't even have the balls to talk to?

i like how the pic you posted is of a black girl enjoying the white cock

you seem to know whats what deep in your head ;P

Id rather be white then Asian regardless of size...their culture just makes them a bunch of subservient faggots

White guys pay me to fuck their girlfriends because they can't even get it up long enough for her to climax... geeeeezus.

Don't worry your genetic culdesac is my gain cucklord

i actually dont date black girls, i have higher standards.

brown asians on the other hand is a diffrent story. also im black, so if the ass is fat i dont care what dick has been inside it.

My thoughts? tell me something i dont already know, white cock is highly sought after by asian women, dont believe me? just look up the stats.

>any man on the planet actually paying a asian to fuck his gf for cucking

ya, show me that happening in reality and ill show you santa clause is actually real.

I was stationed in South Korea not to long ago. I fucked a chick twice in a hotel. 1st time with a trojan condom second with a korean brand condom i found in a complimentary bag full of other shit. The korean condom was so fucking small i had to stretch the fuck out of it to make it fit.

refer to

for actual facts.

Some people are actually fucking delusional...

ching chong ping pong faggot

scientific fact that my dick is bigger than anybody else's in this thread

hahahahahahaha. You will never be on my level.
Some asians over achieved in math

I overachieved in destroying little white cuck machines

Asian women date outside their race because they see Asian men as regressive, stodgy, or infantile.

ok, ill bite. prove its bigger than this. i dare ya.

>>white men
Niggas

The funny thing is these asian men with their "small" dicks are fucking these girls regularly while you with your so called "monster" cock will only be stroking to pictures of asian girls you will never meet, let alone have sex with.

because they have no choice unless they come over to merica.

I say again... hahahahahahahaha

White guys in this thread - You will never please a woman of any race like I the asian man can.

It is because of your inferior milquetoast genetics. You are good at administration and middle management now. Do my taxes and sell me wine you inbred fucking Vogons.

I will busy myself with fucking your sisters, wives and girlfriends. You can keep your moms. Not my speed. That's what latinos are for.

Thoughts?

And yet for four days' wages, I can fly to south east asia and spend a fortnight fucking all the slantwise vagina I can handle.

Whether it's Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines, South Korea, China, Laos or Thailand, the white man has his pick of pussy.

You come back to us when the #1 flow for sex tourism is Asians visiting white countries and not the other way around, stumpy dick.

i dont see an asian anywhere in that pic, and u go out of ur way to block the males face. why?

lol to white guys having to pay for sex.... that's where you are now. That's how low you have to go because nobody will service your pathetic sad mouldy penis.

Because they're still married numbnuts

Sigh - none of you dicks are posting your own photos - look closely all of those photos are the same guy. Me. Cucklords

>bruise

the only thing i see you posting is some shitter buying hookers.

So much for your dumb white male theory. Good luck with extinction

You can't bruise hookers what a fucking virgin.

Chicks get bruised because you wack em with a crop during sex... see the crop further up the thread? or you fucking bite them

But you'd know nothing about that - because virgin.

Do you see protection in any of these threads you retard?

Do you know what protection is?

No because you are a virgin.

It's been fun point out how doomed you forever alone white people are. You keep telling yourselves that asian guys aren't fucking your women while I get that cute barista you've been crushing on for months to brush her teeth with my cock.

Feel free to masturbate pathetically to the photos of like 1/10th of the chicks I've banged this year.

Night night you lame whitey cucklords

you mean they date white men for legal status in a better country

How the fuck is the US better then asian you dumb fuck, we are literally the most technologically advanced continent you fuckoing idiot!