It's that time again Sup Forums

it's that time again Sup Forums

>what was it
>how fucked are you

inb4 dick, pussy, cum, your mom

bonus points for pics and recipes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlSj7SVnAz8
seafoodhealthfacts.org/seafood-safety/general-information-patients-and-consumers/seafood-safety-topics/parasites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KALE

it's healthy

Campbell's kickin' crab and corn chowder, with a pint of canned mead. That'll do.

Your mom.

Thai surf and turf over rice

it's Hawaiian pizza
incidentally, I ordered one for dinner yesterday with the intent to share it with my sis and her friend but they're both out, so it looks like I will be eating this for at least the next two days

Does beer count?

eventhough i like fish it would get annoying pretty quick

Somehow, I doubt that you ate a raw fish sandwich.

If you did, you're a fucking idiot, I'm sorry.

veggie burger

magic mushrooms

fuck

welcome to germany. our food is usually tested before we consume it.
pic related- raw pork aka mett. i eat it pretty often actually

Double w/ cheese Whataburger w/ bacon and jalapeños

It'll be a short but sweet life

Remember, the ride never ends!

youtube.com/watch?v=wlSj7SVnAz8

Fire grilled medium rare New York strip steak, fresh grilled zucchini, washed down with a cold pint of German lager. I'm good.

fuck, that actually looks good

haribo and pringles.
fuck

Eggs, bacon, and toast.

Oh and a glass of orange juice.

Huh. You learn something new every day.

Still though, that fish sandwich didn't look all that appetizing. Too slimy.

Fuck yes

Spicy meatballs in a tomato sauce with a few veggies chopped up in it over a bed of spaghetti squash "noodles."

I think I'm okay with that.

Day 11 of a water fast, can't remember what I ate last FeelsBadMan

nice

Packet of crisps.
I'm dead.

Tacos, ones with tonnes of veg on them.

It could be healthy, but I'd get pretty tired of it.

>Hawaiian Pizza

You either need to pray that out or you're going to have to drink a pint of bleach now, user. I'm sorry, but rules are rules.

>What is sushi

Egg whites and cheese on a toasted bagel w/OJ and coffee.
>I'm ok with this

They aren't raw actually. If you didn't know, you don't have to fry fish to denaturate it - you can, for example, use lemon or lime juice (ceviche); one of the most common and oldest methods is using salt or salt brine.

Edamame? How screwed am I? Guess I won't have to worry about constipation?

Burrito from qdoba
I'm quite happy with this

Pizza. Really the best possible outcome.

Apples.
Eh, at least I'll be healthier.

steak and corn on the cob smothered in butter, greek seasoning, sriracha and Parmesan cheese.*i live in texas i kinda eat it mexican corn on a stick or corn in a cup style.* rip my asshole. one of my favorite dinners but i go heavy on the hot sauce and go with big steaks. its like shitting a brick made of fire and anger the next morning. worth it but i guess this is my life now.

the fish is actually soaked with some preserving liquid (mostly saltwater) and some fish-owned enzymes take over the job to denaturalize it. it's less slimy then some salad with oil and vinegar

also technically possible to eat enough where they don't really effect you. probably wouldn't take as long as you think but i shutter to think of what eating magic mushrooms for sustenance would do to your brain chemistry

is that angela merkel? she normally looks so dignified but this is pretty derp.

Aight, now it sounds good. Thanks for making me hungry, Germanon

Put fucking holes in your brain the size of golfballs is what it'll do at that rate, lol

jup.
no problem

Italian beef sandwich.

Could be worse

that may be the most unflattering photo i have ever seen of anyone since britney had her breakdown. i would actually be interested to know. im an experienced psychonaut and i know stories of people microdosing daily. it's also not a toxin or poison. i wonder if you might just be fine. that said i'm not guinea pigging that shit.

mmmm, mettbroetchen, lecker

Pizza, Ya know what thats fine.

chicken with mushrooms, bell peppers, chick peas in a cream of brocolli

I honestly don't know what shrooms would do to you in that situation.

I do know that LSD actually will eat golfball sized holes in your head after about the 20th drop or so, or atleast the shit they call acid these days will. S'why I don't fuck with it.

calm. merkel is with you.

avocado on toast + poached eggs

I'll never be able to afford a house

chocolate cake bar

ghost pepper

eat da pussy up
eat da pussy up

Still don't know if this one's real or shopped...

>French Toast w/ butter and maple syrup

It was delicious but I'd be dead (or wishing I was dead) in no time if its all I ate

Not bad.

chocolate ice cream

Regular Old El Paso tacos with cheese melted into the beef and a pepsi

eeeeeh whatcha gonna do

BBQ ribs and garlic toast.

I call that a win until my heartattack.

>hotpocket

Oh god, I'd rather kill myself

this is kinda true kinda not. i've done a shit ton of research into this stuff and i've done a lot of it. pure lsd is pretty safe for your body under most situations. a huge dose can fuck your entire world up but i've personally done 30 hits at once without ill effect. now for that "shit they pass off as acid today* that shit is a lot scarier. those are test chems mostly n-bomes 25 c and 25i being the most popular. those are scary because we just don't fucking know the long term effects or what the KD50 is. i will say 20 hits of an nbome would be an extremely stupid thing to do and would very likely have life long ramifications. true lsd is much less dangerous but make sure you know your source or buy a test kit.the high is WAY better on real lsd compaired to nbomes. great visuals but i always feel nervous shaky and generally like shit. lsd is all good vibes and warm emotions unless shit gets real out of nowhere.

Enjoy your beheading in a fussball stadium, Mohammad.

smoked gouda and asiago omelet with crinkle cut french fries

It's real.

I stopped by sonic and had a double bacon cheeseburger for lunch. I'll die happy.

Taters, sausage and onions.

A bit bland, but I won't die.

Pizza with beef and Béarnaise sauce
I am ok with this.

Lindt coconut truffles?
I mean, it'd taste good, but I'd get no nutrition from it.

It's a risk to eat any raw meat, no matter how well they said it was "checked". There is always a risk of parasites, especially so in fish.

Colorado diablo borrito, pretty fuckin set.

No. Ocean going fish dont contain parasites. Youre a dumbass.

Muscle wastage in your future I see

I made a pizza with a sauce heavy on garlic, oregano, barbeque sauce, 200,000-scoville Habanero and wafer-thin peppers. Topped with 3 cheeses, sweet red peppers, fresh spinach, cracked black pepper and olive oil.

And Scotch.

I'll be fucking dandy lads.

some pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls i had for breakfast
not bad but the pumpkin spice would get super fucking old fast

A life time of the shits. And it burns burns burns....

seafoodhealthfacts.org/seafood-safety/general-information-patients-and-consumers/seafood-safety-topics/parasites

Grilled sandwich with ham, cheddar on fried egg and romaine lettuce. With a pickle on the side.

It's okay I guess.

Five Guys Burger and Fries.

I'll eat good food, but I'll be dead in six to eight weeks.

steak corn and potatoes

Nice bait

kit kats...

What is this fucking Ramadan.

Mushroom risotto, so not bad. I think i could live with that.

Crunchy Skippy peanut butter with black currant jam on oat nut bread and a cup of milk...was either that or popping almost 2 day old leftover crunchy KFC in the micro.

>being this fucking stupid

Did it look like picture, or was it from some shit-shop.

Juice fast is better.

Flaming Hot Cheetos.
not terrible, but it's going to get old real quick.

I made it myself, so no garnishes and such, but pretty similar. Tastes good man.

Dude.. I've ate one of those big bags of those in one day when I didn't have anything else in the house.

Explosive burning red shit. No joke.

Grilled chicken. I think I'll be alright.

Checked

Dee Lish

Last meal i had:
>Rye bread with cheese and ham
>Ice cream
>zero coke

Not bad

>zero coke
What the fuck.

I really did suck on a cock thought. So i guess cock. Which is perfect for me

The last thing I ate was a pint of cookies and cream icecream using a re-lighting prank birthday candle as a spoon, which I also ate with the ice cream. I washed it down with a ripper juice monster and took a ludicrously long piss in the kitchen sink afterwards while staring out the window at the back deck of the vacant house next door. They have an expensive grill on their expensive back deck that's just getting rusted and sunbleached in the rain and the sun, and it reminded me of the fragile nature of life, and how one day I too will be just as discarded and decrepit if I continue making the same choices over and over again despite being fully aware what it's doing to my life. That's one meal I certainly hope to never have again, because if and when I do it will be a sign of my resistance to change, and the inevitability of the fate that I have chosen for myself.

Chili with beans and meat,Cream spinach,and beer.

You didn't consume the cock. Nigger. Either sperm or something you actually ate.

2 rolls with nutella i guess its not that bad
the recipe is easy:
you take a Roll,
cut iut in half (preferably horizontally but im not judging)
and then spread Nutella over it preferably on the inner side of the roll

My wife's pussy? OK I'll take that.

I've never had nutella.. I need to try it sometime.