I just found out a friend of mine had sex with her dog and it's really bothering me. Should I confront her about it or...

I just found out a friend of mine had sex with her dog and it's really bothering me. Should I confront her about it or...?

details pls

Ignore it. Ignorance is bliss

Call her a whore
Walk the dinosaur

show pic of her

But I already know. I cant ignore it.

Like? I didnt really get any.

What's wrong with Fucking a dog?
what would you confront her about?

Pleas elaborate the friendship level, and the impact that she can make on your life.

How did you find out about?

It isn't like she's a coalburner, I'd say just say "what ever" about it and move on with your life.

what did she tell you? just casually "hey, I fucked my dog.. so, how was your day?" and then you didn't ask why or how?

It's none of your fucking business. How would you feel if she question everything you did for sexual pleasure as if it was wrong? It is only wrong to those who think so. So just let it go.

Ive known her for years. Close enough for her to tell me.

She basically told me.

.. this is your brain on Sup Forums

how did u find this out? what did they do?

she told him, that kinda makes it his business.

Sup Forums is always right dontchaknow

So the question is here, why the fuck are you all up in your FRIENDS, not LOVERS personal business? It's none of your fucking business.

You're at a stand up show and the same joke is made. How do you feel?

Fucking a dog
You're a funny kind of dumb

If she is that close, don't mention it. It will only cause trouble for everyone, for you, for her and for whoever more knows about it.
If she was just some bitch and you wanted to be a douche than it wouldn't be a problem, but since you say she is a close friend, do not fucking do it.

I'm sure he'll fuck you- if you give him a biscuit.

Easy, tell her that you don't really believe her, and ask her to show you. Either IRL, or video. Or video her IRL. Then upload.

She told him because SHE sees HIM as a FRIEND and nothing more. SHE would not expect it to bother HIM as FRIEND. The issue here is HE thinks he has a chance to be more than FRIEND and that is why this DOG getting to IT before HIM bothers HIM.

Shes always been a real animal person and seemed really close to her pets. She'd sort of hinted at 'doing stuff' with a pet in the past but I figured I was just imagining it. But last night I jokingly asked "would you ever fuck a dog?" and she said "do you really have to ask?"

I'd laugh really fucking hard but most of the audience would groan

I prolly feel like I'm visiting Sup Forums

What's wrong with Fucking a dog?

You should acquire a katana and confront her. When you are in front of her equip the katana and slice the plane of space between you and shout "THE BOND THAT HAS BINDED IN NOW SEVERED" and never speak to her again if it bothers you that much.
Don't forget to breathe from your mouth while you do it

she told him, he didn't ask her.

When you start to instantly connect your day to day life to Sup Forums board topics, you probably need to rethink of a few things.

Why do you have a problem with her Fucking a dog?

Get some real problems pussy

You should be a real friend and comfort her make sure she knows what she did is ok and get her to make videos for you and Sup Forums...... profit

kek

Because it means a dog is apparently better than I am.

Exactly what I fucking just said you nimwit. The issue is the OP thought he might have a chance, but the dog beat him to the dish.

Then make some changes to your life.

what kind of dog was it? what position did they do?

OP, you are a FRIEND. What more needs to be explained? FRIENDS don't have a chance at getting the pussy. Get over it or kill yourself.

People have done stranger things but if it really bothers you then talk to her about it.

On the good side, at least it was not a horse. Most if not all who have let a horse fuck them have died from internal injuries.

LOL no. That's not what happens.

Prove it, name one person who has been fucked by a horse and did not die.

Fuck that I never got a chance to be more than friends and thats why it fucking bothers me.

Matthew Broderick

I don't think many people have actually died from horse sex, I only know of one documented instance in which a man had anal sex with a horse and died of internal injuries.
Mostly women have sex with horses and the mighty vag was built to take punishment.

A potential lover never starts as a friend. They will always be little advances and stuff that make it clear you are more than a friend. A friend from the beginning will never be anything more. This is simple human dynamics 101 and you should know this. if your parents really taught you the birds and the bees.

You guys know some strange information.

I'd be fine with fuck buddies!

Theresa.
can you name more than one person who has died?

She has the dog for that.

That's exactly what bothers me! Why is a dog better than I am?

Kenneth Pinyan
Catherine the Great

too late, fam... far too late.

Wasn't so great then, I guess.

Well given the fact that it was a headline and the physiology of a vagina is common knowledge taught in schools, I don't think it's strange at all.

Also, nigga do you even realize where you're at?

Fucking ask her, if it bothers you. None of us know you, her, or the fucking dog so we would have no clue. Go fuck yourself and die or get the question out to her. If you have not indicated you are interested in sex with her then she would have no reason to pick you over the dog. You really are self focused and pretty damn conceited.

you can find shit tons of videos of chicks fucking horses mate... there is, to my knowledge, only one known death so far from horse fucking and that was Mr. Hands.

Well you got one right.
Catherine is a myth, that didn't happen.
and Ken fucked a lot of horses before he died.
I bet you're one of those people who think the horse in the popular video is the one that injured him.

I'm pretty sure I've made it clear numerous times. What should I just DO it like the dog probably did? Don't even ask, just go for it? Seems like the kind of thing she wants if being nice about it doesn't work.

>Theresa
who?
>Kenneth Pinyan
is that mr hands? he died.
>Catherine the Great
urban legend, google it.

forget her, man... if she fucks her pets then she's not right in the head, you fucking well know that.

I don't know what that means but I love it

One of the girls I know who fucks horses. Yes, Mr hands name was Ken.

Exactlu, dont even ask, shes into beastliness, take what you want and she'll cry out in pleasure

>One of the girls I know who fucks horses
k den

stop being a Puritan and ask for a three way you fucking fag.

I could have said me instead, because I Fuck horses all the time. But I only do with mares and I'm pretty sure he means people with studs.

I've dpd a girl with a dog.

>should I just rape a chick

this is why women live in fear