Try to lose weight , just binged again on burritos. cant stop it, whats wrong with me

try to lose weight , just binged again on burritos. cant stop it, whats wrong with me

Google "Keto"

Move forward. You fucked up today. Don't fuck up tomorrow. Yeah, you could have eaten 6 burritos already, but as long as you maintain your goal, you can still lose weight. Just train yourself to have more self control.

go for a walk, work out, get off your fat ass and burn that shit off

eat less caloric food or eat less food
exercise and move more or eat even less food

Well you've been making this thread over and over, so that is at least part of the issue.
Also it's fairly easy, burn more calories than you consume.

iam hungry all the time for sugary food, i dream about sweets and stuff why is that

least you got a decent cock right?

Don't starve yourself, youll eventually binge. Find out your BMR and go from there

3incher and virgin too

addicted to sugar
stop drinking soda with sugar, try Zero version
replace your sugary, carbohidrates (wheat, chips) and eat more meat and fatty food, eventually you will stop craving sugars.

Time to buy some headphones and spend more time OUTSIDE WALKING than eating fatty burritos man. Listen. This is the only thing that's gonna get you to lose weight...then you can get that pecker sucked on by a real girl!

that would be cos a lot of it is under the fat.

That would be a literal sugar addiction, cos sugar and cocaine have very equal effects on the human mind, triggering the same places and everything,

What you need is to 1 ween yourself off (don't quit cold turkey) and 2 look at your life to find the hole the addiction is trying to fill, as addiction is a symptom of isolation or other life quality problems

Whats wrong with you ?
You are a girl. That's the source of you being a stupid retarded whore that only craves attention and dick. You are unable to control your emotions which is why you can't force yourself not to submit to your desire of burritos. Needless to say that you are acting the same on every single other situation. You will never be able to not be a slut, not suck any alphacock available, and whore yourself for attention.

Women are defective beings completely driven by their emotions. Just like primitive animals.

Soon, we are going to be able to create artificial women of the same (if not better) intelligence. When this day comes, women will have absolutely no use left in earth and will simply disappear.

Kill yourself.

Hungry for sugary food is your body saying it needs 'right now' energy...because isn't getting all the vitamins and protein and shit from a normal balanced diet. Milk and bannanas. Add some honey. Cut the soda.

You rack disciprine

sugar and basically high glucemic carbohydrates (refined wheat, etc) is evil because your body digest it too fast.

Sugary foods or procesed carbohydrates rises your sugar way too fast, fuck ups your insulin generator organs (diabetes after that), then after 1hour or 2 you need to eat again a bag of chips because its already digested.

avoid: processed food in general, sugary food, carbohydrates.
get: protein, fatty, balanced macro foods, complex carbohydrates food (aka real food).

Tips:
Just google in google images these terms:
"complex carbohydrates vs simple carbs"
"keto food"
"keto meal"
"paleo food"

Eat those foods, and eat only when you are hungry, you will eat a lot less food because this food is real and digests slowly

your brain sucks

start intermittent fasting. Try to get to eat no more than 11 times a week.

that is total number of meals. absolutely no snacking.

Good luck

And then quit being a faggot with fad diets and just eat less.

best part is, you took OP's unrelated picture for a selfie despite the fact he's posted his fat body and fat burried cock in thread, you didn't even look

Why should it be wrong? If you feel sick after it, it sure was too much, but it's way better to eat what you like while also ingesting a lot of healthy food. It's totally okay to eat a whole chocolate bar in one day or to go out with friends and have a few cocktails and a high calorie meal once in a while. It's all about the dosage and regularity. Another very important thing is to work out and be active as much as possible and to be at balance and happy with yourself and your life. Doing those things will make you feel much better, look much more attractive and most importantly live healthier and longer. And if you have a hard time resisting you can also just do more work out. Your body always tells you how it feels! I wish everyone strengh and good luck!

Zero is much more unhealthy. Aspartame. It's a mean ass substance.

>pecker sucked on by a real girl!

Something to keep ya motivated boys!

Take Ephedrine and Caffeine, look up EC stack or ECA stack. I EC stack twice a year and it's ez mode fat loss when I'm working out and bulking. Used it in hs when I was chubby for two months and lost like 20lbs and was noticeably a lot slimmer, and then doing cardio/working out helped with the rest.

You shouldn't worry about dick size. You can't change it, you can only make it worse with your lifestyle (i.e smoking).
Every man can please a woman, exept in micro dick cases maybe – with the penis that is. Just worry about your body, your lifestyle and the way you treat people. Those are the things you can change!

because you're a fat cunt

You don't need pharma to be healthy and look good. You only need them in case of sicknesses. Everything else is psychological and can be solved by the person themself or with the help of friends, family and professionals.

Atleast he's not negative and primitve – unlike you.

>evil

You sure are a science guy! Kek

try to do something that keeps you occupied.
change your environment - get out of your comfort zone

if you want serious advice:

Its literally calories in vs calories out. Eat less, move more.

Eating less animal products will help because of they mainly are higher in calories than non animal products. (because saturated fats)

Move more can be as simple as walking to work instead of taking the bus, or you can go to the gym, do some cycling outside stuff like that.

Get a Fitbit and/or download MyFitnessPal

You're weak.

Anxiety. Find out how to control it. It's making you do this.

burritos too strong dude

oh look my b8 caught a tubbie land whale XD

Hey user I've been getting blowjobs all summer. It still feels just as good as the 1st time every time.

Idk, probably trying to hard. Try eating good food that's good for you, like BLT with mayonnaise on chickenbreast instead of bread. Also, eat a burrito or something unheathy on the weekend, but don't over do it. Don't just try to go as long as you can without eating anything unhealthy, just don't go overboard. Should help willpower. Exercise a little. Doesn't have to be anything crazy, pushups, situps, cardio, maybe weights. Just be active.

Dont neglect the psychological/emotional component. If your life is shit at the moment, the limbic system triggers cravings for immediate calories to fight off the feelings of insecurity. It starts a vicious cycle.

Kek. Bacon and mayo is hardly good for you.

>Try eating good food that's good for you, like BLT with mayonnaise on chickenbreast instead of bread.

what

You need to eat diet burritos, it's that simple.