What do you think our naval flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

crac.jp/
the-afc.com/afc-executive-committee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's very fitting

I like it
I have one on my wall

good design for most people but at the same time a symbol of imperialism for some

You should add an eagle.

Is he your boss?

Japanese ANTIFA but they are all zainichis & commies

picture shown was
The guy with sunglass snekily got into Japanese protesters then waving our naval flag to make the flag look bad impression on people.

crac.jp/

crac.jp/

it's nice

One of the most aesthetic flags

>at the same time a symbol of imperialism for some

Do you say to the Italian British, french, Russian and German as well?

yes?

same

Our national bird is not eagle.

I also have a french one :3

Thank you bros.

It's time to rebuild the Empire.

I forgot:
This time, without Korea.

how can people be butthurt about a displaced sun and bunch of light rays

by that logic a swastika is just bunch of weird lines crossed together so you tell me

This thread will be translated by all-nationz

It is a red butt crack

not the same thing since japan still uses a plain red sun flag without the things i mentioned earlier

It's shit
gas yourselves, weebs

im pretty sure you were only talking about the design of the flag and how it actually triggers people, not whatever the flag stood for.

r8

In Japan, Koreans hold nazi or extreme-right demonstrations.

That and this are tied for GOAT flag

trippy

i was talking about how miniscule the difference between that flag and japans current flag are yet one of them is controversial

because the flag was literally the symbol of their imperial military that occupied Asian countries by force genius

the collective stalker told me that the tree was seen by the man standing on the road in 2007

tell him that he is a dumb faggot

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

BANZAAAAAIIIIIIIIII

The collective stalker said he monitored my thought trough radio wave when I walked down the street along the tama river in the night on 12/1/9

>cracc

Korean and Chinese flags are always waving in their protest.

using katana on their sect symble even tho they are not Japanese

why do cunts take naval flag when they establish nationalist state?
turkish flash is literally ottoman navys flag too

The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

>they yelled out "KILL SOUTH KOREAN"

>they yelled out "No more racists"

Acturally both are the same group.
the group in the first pic was called "シバキ隊” "Shibakitai"
the group in the second pic was ex-Shibakitai and now called "男組" "Otoko-gumi"

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

The collective stalker bribed police and the police was also monitoring my thought through radio wave and I was illegally captured on 5/19/12. The collective stalker said he was also conspired prime minister.

The man standing in front of the man who was the comrade of the collective stalker was watching me

when I walked through them on my way home and he said he was monitoring my though through radio wave and he was conspired with police.

There was no way of my escaping from the collective stalking and I was illegally captured by police

I like it

Inverted Scotland, but happy Vday

i dont like its imperial japan, but design itself is cool

>Random people use the confederate flag
>Everyone throws a fit

>Japs use the rising sun flag in their military
>nobody cares

I like the imperialism and the design.

7/10 could have a symbol inside the circle like a coat of arms or something.

what is it then?

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

green pheasant

evil flag that triggers gooks

...........................................REMINDER.......................................

Very offensive to Chinese people, contains no leafs.

4/10

very cute!

Samefag

I think Japan should have a large military again. I think it's necessary today.

why did it take until gen 5 to make it into a pokemon?

I hate jap !!!!!

Hey allnations translate mine.
www.all-nationz.com/

Thanks

Floral emblem
chrysanthemum and cherry blossom

I don't understand you.

Chinks and gooks (zainichis) are unwelcome

Chinks are better than the gooks.
They called us to play in their own based football cup called panda cup in this month.
South Korea was innrored.
We hate the Gooks more.
They are annoying as hell.
They complained our football supporters waved our naval flag, then the AFC(asian Football Association) fined us for nonsense reason.
Because the gook is in the committee used political power and (probably money too) lobby to Arabs.
Our secretary of government announced today that was bullshit.

ignored*

...........................................REMINDER.......................................

...........................................REMINDER......................................

This is the organization of AFC
the-afc.com/afc-executive-committee
The Korean guy named out there Chung Mong Gyu was listed on the vice president until yesterday. Since our secretary of government announced, his position changed from there to FIFA council members.

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

The police was commanded by the pm and the collective stalker was monitoring my thought when I was walking through the street and there was two men in black suit said through radio wave they are monitoring my thought through radio wave. I went to
home and the clock was 2:46 am. There was no escaping from the collective stalker.

Fuck off

I don't know why. It looks bloody.

Can you please just report the spam guy?

The collective stalker was watching my house when I got home and he left without word and I came in and there was a piece of white paper. And the collective stalker said through radio wave it was put by him. I called police but I was illegally captured by police. Police was conspired with collective stalker.

Is Japan the bad boy of the Far East?

The collective stalker was playing in the ground who was in his
20s and he approached me and said he was monitoring my
thought through radio wave. I was perplexed.

The collective stalker was on the train when I took on the yamanote line and he said the conductor is his comrade and all my thought from when I took on the car was monitored by the administration through radio wave.

...........................................REMINDER........................................

You only can feel how we are in the region, Mr. Hans.

The thought was monitored through radio wave when I was home and watched the news and the announcer said through radio wave she was monitoring my thought. There was no escaping from the collective stalking.

It indicates the powerful sun lightning, not blood my friend.

The collective stalker was
on the scene when my home was burnt down by the collective stalker's comrade in black suit and I told the fire man the collective stalker was on the scene but the fire man was bribed by the collective stalker and I was illegally captured by the police who conspired with the collective stalker.

The collective stalker was there on my way home from the supermarket to buy beer and he said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking after all

In order to shut the voice of Gooks we probably need your western power.
I hope president Trump, the president of EU, pope and Queen of the UK mention that this naval flag has nothing to do with nazi flag.

The current flag is much more aesthetic. The Rising Sun is tacky. I don't get the hard-on for it.

The collective stalker was standing in front of the convenience store and
said he was monitoring
my thought through radio wave and the car was parked on there. There was no escaping form the collective stalking.

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14 on route2 a man was standing on the pavement and he was the collective stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

What the actual fuck is going on with the jap posters

Our national flag was used during the ww2.
please educate yourself murica.

The third collective stalker whose wife was a president of the collective stalking institute said he was always monitoring my thoughtful thought through radio wave there is no chance of escaping from the collective stalking.

I know that and it has nothing to do with what I said.

The tird day of collective stalking week was a rainy day of the pound but the collective stalker who said he was a collective stalker stalked me incessantly via the radio wave but there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

I was walking on the street when I went home from the supermarket and a old man with his wife glanced at me and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking. The government is attacking me using the collective stalking committee

The zainichi spammer keep stalking on my thread. Please report the guy.
He is a member of cracc.
he is watching out our posters not to post south korea related stuff 24hours on this board.

the collective stalking was started at the day when the old woman whose legs were there and she said the man on the pavement standing on the pavement was a collective stalking commander

The collective stalking was so manipulative that the collective stalker who said he was a collective stalker through radio wave was always monitoring my thought through radio wave. It was impossible for me to escape from the collective stalking

Like the precedent the collective document was declassified by the lawyer who won the collective stalking trial. Those collectiveness was estimated by the people who got the collective stalking harassment to take back the privacy.

Looks nice on the sinking ships.

Looks like your anus before being stretched by big american cock during WWII

This triggers Nippon cucks