Is weed still cool

is weed still cool

No

Yeah, so long as you don't talk about it relentlessly

i only smoke alone to get that sicc cool feeling even though im just walking in a shitty suburb lol

cool powerlines tho tbh

No everyone knows all the kids nowadays are doing fentanyl and elephant tranquilizers

You wouldnt walking around popping weight loss pills and bragging about it because you have type 2 diabetes and half of your toes amputated due to being a fat cunt would you. Nigga weed aint a fashion accessory

Search Instagram for #cannabis.
Instagram has the best pics of all. Hundreds added daily.

i dont understand this post

If you do anything because you think its cool you're not cool. You're a smeghead.

im asking it more like can we have a comfy thread about weed or osmething whatever idk doesnt matter

Cannabis has gone to a whole new level. High tech.

yeah, if youre a fucking faggot. Haha, you people will never grow up. I swear, there are 18 year olds that are more grown up than you people when you'll be in your 40's. Lmao, enjoy making minimum wage, having shit kids and a divorce. ALso you'll be addicted to smoking and alcohol, so youll die of cancer and your kids wont ever see you. And your money will go to those two things, nothing else.

KYS now, prevent this horrible development in your pathetic moron lives!

i dont really care i have a bf who makes lots of money

is this guy for real right now. you're on Sup Forums so you are still a neckbearded faggot. kik.

not that weed

weed doesn't give you cancer you dork

jew getting trolled mang

No. Weed is considered a garbage tier drug these days. It's all about psychedelics now. Achieve true enlightenment.

My mom was a top phycologist and your response only makes you look more in denial and have your own doubts upon yourself, being toxic wont help you user just dont be a fucking egotistical dick on your high horse. You're still living with mommy how can you come here and talk about like you know life, you're on Sup Forums you're already pathetic so dont go shit spitting to make yourself look more of a sadistic cunt

gov worker here, TS clearance and monthly reviews with FBI and AMA.

I'm telling you, if you knew half of what I know about marijuana you'd never touch the shit again. It's far from harmless, and the fact that there's been a recent media reversal is a direct result of taxation income being generated by the legalization of it.

I was on a conference call a few months ago where a senior official told a member of the AMA "If you want to keep your job, you'll keep the psychological addiction studies on marijuana private". There's also significant evidence of long-term brain damage which is being completely whitewashed.

but whatever, don't trust me, I'm just another Sup Forums troll.

i'd do lsd but i dunno if anythings legit

weed is nice cuz it just makes me really retarded and my bf likes it when im high

>doesn't know weed is a psychedelic

k thanks i wont

Proof or troll

Oh yeah, I completely agree, I don't know how many senior officials have told me "weed is bad m'kay, but don't tell no one."

Oh wait, I'm just talking out my ass. Huh.

Kys.

If you base your drugs on what's cool you'll never enjoy them, smoke pot alone and hide it from others, you can be an advocate of zero drug policy whilst not being an obnoxious stoner.

>I'm telling you, if you knew half of what I know about marijuana you'd never touch the shit again
Regular smoker for about 5 years, give or take. I don't see any issues and never have, the only issue I have with marijuana is the fact I can't buy it legally here and therefore has to go through organised crime.

weeds never been cool , its cool now to not smoke at all

Holy shit

I'm a postdoc and have actually been in on parts of these conversations. There are definitely some levers guiding the 'safety perception' of weed. I find it crazy that you all would believe silly conspiracy theories but when one hits too close to home, you reject it.

P R O O F O R T R O L L

nah, it's talk like that that makes not smoking mainstream, thus smoking becomes cool again. you're cutting off your own dick to spite your balls

Yep. As long as your not a scum bag who owns a shit ton of pot leaf shirts (owning 1-3 is alright) but anymore is overkill

niggers smoke weed
what more proof is needed

I do harder shit

>no one has noticed he is using the "running out" unusable skin

They also drink alcohol.

And eat chicken

>caring about what's cool

have you left school yet?

Weed is medicine, weed culture is garbage

Was it ever?

It's definitely cooler now with all the strains, flavours, smells and stuff like hash and wax and edibles pretty cool my guy

not if your roll into that fucking plastic thing retard