Oy vey! This site makes the goyim know! Shut it down!

Oy vey! This site makes the goyim know! Shut it down!

Fuck off

That goyim knows! Shut his post down! I got to hide my shekels now!

Listen, you fake kike. We will destroy you Zionist Oligarchical Theocratic profligates. We will purge you and your Ziocon puppets. Then we are coming for your liberal faggots. Autocrat supremacy will see to that.

You goyim know already to much! We must escape!

You will pay in blood, profligate.

Your Zionist debt based currency will fall and your wars will fail. Kim Jong Un and Iran will glass you.

>samefagging this hard

The goy are waking up grab the shekels!

The ravens are coming. And the wolves. And the sheep. They are hungry for blood. Jew blood.

The day of the oven will be among you soon. Just watch.

We will bless you in fire. You will join your beloved Moloch in the void.

You may take my life goyim! But you will NOT take my shekels!

Your assets will be given to the "goyim"

I will not allow this to happen! You will get imprisoned for antisemitism!

The goyim dares to oppose!

Your temples will be attacked. Your dens of iniquity will be demolished.
You will be tried in your lives, in your deeds and in your possessions. There will be no place that the Zionist can go that no one would not seek them out and extinguish them. Your god is false. Only the darkness remains. Only the eternal void. A void that is large enough for the amount of Jewish souls that shall soon be marched to its gates. We will enslave some of your kind and breed them out of existence like the whores they are, using them as breeding mares. Nothing more. And there will be everlasting peace. Peace without the warmonger kind in this world.
When the sheep awaken and rise, they will ram their masters. The wolves who serve you will feed themselves and bite your hands. And the others will fall with your kind or tear you apart. We will have a new world order. Just not yours, Juden.

Run for the hills with as many shekels as your slippery arms and hands will hold. You are not safe on this world.

I think it's to late, goy! Oh, such a silly little goy you are! Do you really think you can stop the juden? Do you really think you can stop US? Little ignorant goyim. Thinks he can actually do anything. Soon the 10 plagues will start all over again. Our god is real, and he will lead us non-goyims to victory.

Shalom, my fiend! It was nice knowing you!

Kim Jong Un will lead us to victory.

He will purify the Earth with nuclear fire. Every puppet state you have in your possession will fall. Kikes must save face now with nations taking gold for oil. Your Monopoly money will collapse.

Looks like you need to depopulate and have another war. So do we.
You will be the target when this war happens. So many nukes will go to Israel that Jewish bones and ashes will be used in the future for radioactive ordinance. With your move on the board finished, the dissolute sheep will see you for what you truly are. The wolves will not serve you. They will serve themselves. And those who have ears will listen to the awakening calls of the truth. The Zionist masters will perish and the profligates that serve them will be tortured until they cry out for death. Death will be more valued than food and water for you and your servants.

We will be on mars by then, goy. We're already experimenting with colonization on mars. And you will NOT go with us.

And we will leave the solar system

And we'll nuke Mars on the way out.

Don't Jews run this outfit?