Well boys, I tried my hand at taking creepshots yesterday. We had an "Expo" here in Edmonton. You know, cosplayers...

Well boys, I tried my hand at taking creepshots yesterday. We had an "Expo" here in Edmonton. You know, cosplayers, celebrity booths, etc...

It's a lot harder than I thought to do this while walking around with friends and family. I couldn't exactly ninja chase the hot bitches showing skin because my gf was right behind me.

I did my best.

Pic related was just about the hottest woman at the show. The photo doesn't really do that ass justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/h0tr685e162hx23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't get very close

Wonder Ass Woman again.

FYI Thread will die without bumps

So this one's weird, from eye height that ass had shape/hips, but from this angle it's underwhelming.

dumpy, ew

good shit user

Blurry but I she was hot so whatever

honestly, she looked pretty good looking down from eye height.

Bump?

need bumps

need bumps to keep alive bros

There's a little bit of a story with this one. She was asian (and sitting with her slant eyed friends) and was sitting with her legs slightly apart! I got a very nice look up her skirt but by the time I got my camera out she had crossed her legs.

Fuck me right. God she was beautiful.

need bamps

she gonna die, boys!

>The photo doesn't really do that ass justice.

Was it in a league of it's own?

Pro tip, if your gonna creep at a con, get a good camera. And ask. 99% will be cool with photos and if you get a couple good ones show them then ask for poses you want.

Yes, yes you could.

Ya I saw people doing that. Maybe next time, but somehow "now turn around an let me have a look up your skirt" won't go over so well.

This is the other good one I got. This ass was thicc.

depending on the character be like, "you think you could bend over and look back to the camera with a finger in your mouth cheaky like" its playful and so long as your clearly not been a creep will win.

I legit wouldn't know how to do that without coming off as the creep that I am.

And that's all I got boys.

You realize don't you at an event like this you could just walk up to people and take a photo right? They will fucking pose for you, you nonce.

I WANT to take the sneaky ass shot up their skirt when they're not looking.

If you weren't a degenerate pervert you don't be hanging out on Sup Forums so fuck off with your judgement.

Dress good, shower, if you have GF you will get away with more cause well your can't be a total creep with her, but on her side make yourself look like your following a hobby

It's more fun when you don't ask for permission.

ehh
sometimes you end up with more than you expect

>ask girl to bend over so you can photograph her ass
>get arrested because she's 14

I have a suggestion in taking pictures while moving (educational purposes, whoever is watching this comment). To take a good pic while moving, try to take a video while you are walking, steady your hand at that angle. Watch the video back after and take screen shots at the right moments. Im sure there are other methods

I like it.

I agree that it can be hard to get shots do justice for asses

That usually works. The downside is that videos are usually shot at a lower res than still photos. But a sharp low-res photo is better than blurry high-res one.

Another option is to use the burst photo mode of many cameras. Essentially the same idea as video (10fps or photos vs 30-240fps of video).

This is knowledge I've gained from shooting migratory birds in the wild.

Not sure if youre op, but are you going to another convention soon?
Oh yeah thats definitely an option too. I just dont know if OP has a good cam for that sort of shot. Man thats crazy, you probably have a long telescopic lens. What equipment do u use if i may ask. The only experience i have is just doing shot contracts for product advertising, so its all just solid objects that dont move for the most part.

I just saw her fiance post this:

Anyone have the creep shot of the fully nude woman on the balcony?

its a dude

burst mode...Yes, I'm op, but no I'm not. I mean, whatever comes to the city but it's western Canada so not soo much of stuff like this in the winter.

posted where and how do you know that's her?

Let's go oilers and ops creepshots. How long is the expo on? Might go. Are all the people there beta nerds or is it cool.

facbook :
/photo.php?fbid=10103844314130645&set=gm.1560032000729525&type=3&theater

Ah okay, hopefully youll be able to go to some more, in bc i know there are a bunch. Is the edmonton mall really thsy massive there? I hear there are a ton of stores, a full sized boat and water parks or something. I hope my advice helped btw.

Oh yeah if i visit edmonton you got recommendations on what to check out, got some relatives there so i might go

mediafire.com/file/h0tr685e162hx23/ A good up skirt not sure how he did it. One of my favorites, the link seems shady I get it

Lol thread is dead

Oh wtf you live in Edmonton?

>skin
boooooriiiiiing

Nice to see other Sup Forumsros from Edmonton. I didnt even know this was going on I wouldve liked to go

Where you live in Edmonton? Not like your address but like general area? I'm in Clareview