So, my girl likes wearing lingerie, fishnets, stockings, hot bras, etc...

So, my girl likes wearing lingerie, fishnets, stockings, hot bras, etc. (pic related) but i always feel bad because my underwear is so normal and boring. what's the equivalent for men? what do we have to wear to look sexy?

Fake and gay
If you really had a girlfriend you would just ask her instead of a bunch of incels and faggots on Sup Forums
Good effort tho

yeah, she always tells me that my underwear is okay, but i don't think it's anywhere near "ok"

MeUndies are pretty sexy, you gotta get the briefs tho

as in boxer briefs*

None
Men and woman aren't the same your feminist professor should be executed for denying biology.

they're kinda overpriced don't you think? for that price you can get some Calvin Klein stuff

instead of wearing something "sexy" try losing some weight and getting into shape this will get you many compliments

Get CK then. They've already spent a fuckload of money trying to make ppl think it's sexy. Might as well try that first if you don't have any better idea

i already have that shit, i just say that those meundies look just like any other walmart stuff

Then idk, look at some of those Japanese Visual Kei bands and copy them? Get a pink chastity and put a bow on it? Wear a Khal Drogo costume?

Mate just this, there's not much that's superficial that can enhance the male physique, besides just improving you body shape.

i'll go for the Khal Drogo costume

Look up Koala Swimwear. They have a lot of rather fun men's underpants.

pic related

For the super slutty boy, as you can see.

I had the same issue.
My genius solution was not to wear underwear. I wear the pants from the suit with nothing under and I would get myself some button shirt that she could rip off me.
It is basically like she is some corporation slut and I am this successful director. The hard on I get when I bang her from behind on the desk could possibly reach the Moon.

Worked like a charm for me. Don't think underwear, think CLOTHES.

xdress.com

There you go.

>underwear

Its not about underwear for men, its about clothes - exoensive and well-fitting suit on a man is like a lingerie for women

fuck, i think i never tought of this

That is what I have said. Agree 100%

Try it. Not only that it makes sex amazing but the confidence boost you will get from it is noticeable.

>Monitors not aligned

different sized

whatcha got hooked up to that power supply, pardner?

just this shitty led at the moment, in case i need to see something in my desktop in the middle of the night without getting fukin blind