ITT: We share our secrets

ITT: We share our secrets

I don't seed torrents.

I am a supreme court justice.

FUCK Obama he caused all this faggotry

Sometimes I pick my nose and feed the boogers to my friend's dog

And Eric holder

i like to samefag on Sup Forums

I've wanted to fuck my sister in-law for over a decade. It's become an obsession. At first it was because she was a hotter version of my wife. She was chubby, with perky tits, thick thighs, and an amazing ass. The years have not been kind to her. She's no longer chubby, but obese. Her gut sticks out 3 times further than her tits. Her ass has flatted and become wide and square. She walks around in little shorts, and her legs have that dimpled, cottage cheese texture. She smells awful. She's become one of those horrid feminazi SJWs. She shaved the side of her head and wears those cat eye glasses.
She's become an insufferable, lazy, fat cunt. Despite all of this, I still want to fuck her. It's more like a hate-fuck fantasy now. I want to shove her globular head into the pillow while I hammer away at her cellulite covered ass, and I don't know why.
I've secretly taken hundreds of videos and photos of her, and I masturbate to them almost daily. I think about fucking her when I fuck my wife, who is now more attractive than her. I've taken her dirty underwear, which smells absolutely vile, and taken big, deep whiffs of it.

What the fuck is wrong with me, Sup Forums?

Pic is what she used to look like.

>be me M20
>hanging out with some friends including a F16 who I've known for about 5 years
>she pulls me aside
>says I need to show you something
>pulls down singlet and bra to reveal left breast
>verynice.jpg
>then I notice a bunch of cuts below it and down her torso
>"is it very noticeable?" She says
>"did you do that?"
>she nods
>"I don't understand why you'd do that."
>I put my hands on her waist and bring her into me
>she wraps her hands tightly around my back
>pull in for a hug
>give her a quick kiss on the cheek before putting my head over her shoulder
>we hug for a long time
>we pull apart
>she looks at me
>she leans in and kisses me on the lips
>cool
>we go back to hugging
>it feels like forever
>I want to stay in this moment forever
>I wake up
>fuck
>now I've gotta go back to my shitty normal loveless life

I wouldn't really mind if my dog mounted me and knotted me.

Creepy.

I know. I feel so gross and dirty. I'd never do anything irl though.

lol that's because you'd never get the chance, you lying shit.

I have plenty of chances. We're alone together in my car a few times a month. Not sure how I'm a liar though.

I've been alone with my friend's MILF mother on several occasions. It doesn't mean the opportunity is there for something to happen.

Oh, I see what you mean. No, there's nothing between us, which was why this dream had me so disgusted in myself.

What are you guys doing hanging out with underage teenage girls anyway?

If you ever get the chance to fuck her, don't do it. You'll regret it as soon as you blow your load. When you fap, try and think about something other than her.

Data mine thread

yes yes let tell all our secrets logged with our IP address

Holy Christ. Hang yourself, you man-child.

I joke flirt with my friend (hes a dude, im a dude) and its not joking. I want him to pound my ass and make me his fucking bitch.

During Hurricane Harvey I broke into my neighbors house while they went out of town to seek shelter ( Live in Tx) , went to the young daughter room to find dozens of dirty panties laying on the floor , sniff each pair and jerk off for 2 hrs , nutted on a pile of crusty thongs and stirred the pile with my dick after

Do you think he feels similarly?

No, you didn't. Go be pathetic and lonely somewhere else.

Im not sure. Like I could never see us dating, but maybe fool around? Mutual fun etc. I hope he does, going to a party soon and can test the waters. Hopefully it leads to him topping me

Don't get shit on his dick.

If we cant get super alone Ill just suck his dick or something

i broke no contact with my ex and i skipped work today because of feeling like shith

Make sure it's worth it. He may not go for it. And even if he does, you have to work with him. He may regret it afterwards, which will be awkward as fuck.

Wish I could but I'm married with kids. Daughter always gives me fuck me eyes, it was heaven putting her panties in my mouth while I busted a load , dick rubbing on the hard surfaces of her crusties. Getting hard just thinking of it again

a fat bald guy tried to pick a right with me on the street while I was walking in front of his house, he was probably drunk

I went there later at night and killed his dog

yeah thats my only fear, we flirt after a few drinks and hes easy enough to read in terms of what he wants to do. If he doesnt seem up for it just gonna play it safe.

No she doesn't. She finds you repulsive. Commit suicide, pedophile.

Mum tried to car me in the back of friends my finger

I can't find it!The NASA junkyard special sauce, hamster king can't drive on a left lane and the worst people dig in a sleep!!BAH!