Tonight my cousin picked me up for a last minute dinner. In the car she asks what I’d like to eat. I suggest Thai...

Tonight my cousin picked me up for a last minute dinner. In the car she asks what I’d like to eat. I suggest Thai, since I know she likes it and it’s also easy for me to veganise a meal. She disagrees and is adamant on eating chicken at a chicken restaurant which literally has nothing I can eat. I try to explain to her that there’s nothing I can eat. She then agrees to Thai. She says she knows a new Thai restaurant she wants to try out and she starts driving. We get there, and surprisingly the so called Thai restaurant we are visiting is actually the chicken restaurant she wanted to eat at. She just basically lied to my face about going to Thai. At this point I was frustrated, we walk around trying to find something else that would at least accommodate to me. There’s nothing so I tell her it’s okay I’m not hungry we can just go home. We walk back to the car, as soon as she gets in she starts abusing me. “You’re f****ing crazy you and your stupid vegan shit. Seriously go die. You don’t eat normal food you don’t eat nothing. I shouldn’t have to go to a restaurant I don’t want to go to just because of your vegan shit. I’m craving chicken” I didn’t respond. I was shocked, and upset and just didn’t know what to feel. As she continued to abuse me while driving I turn my face so she doesn’t see me as I break down into tears. But she keeps going on and on and on.

part 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtnsZ2JaKso
youtube.com/watch?v=WrOzwoMKzH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake and gay

She then realises that I’m crying and pulls up in front of a Thai restaurant and yells “get the f*** out. This is what you want to eat and we are here now so get the f*** out”. I tell her to just take me home. She pulls out her phone and starts taking snapchats of me and sending them to her friends list telling everyone the story. And then she drives me home. The whole way home she’s verbally abusing me and I’m balling my eyes out. It’s been such a sour night just because of food and for no good reason. I’ve never cried so much and felt so low in my entire life. I thought veganism would make me happy. And it has in a way because I’m not harming those whom I love most (animals). But I’ve lost everyone. I feel so lonely all the time. I eat out on my own or don’t eat out at all. I have no friends and even my family have turned their back on me. Sometimes I really just question my existence and why I am here to begin with. I’m tired. I’m exhausted. I just want peace. I don’t know why I’m here. is there any hope at all? I can’t conquer my thoughts

Don't worry. You can actually eat chicken.

Fake and gay. Fuck off faggot.

good, you deserved to be treated like a little bitch.

I couldn't make myself believe that the person in that story is the same kind of person who would post a pepe on Sup Forums.

>no on kar
>kill your selv
> /Thread

Veganism is degenerate. Kys faggot she's right.

Also post pics of her

Lol. Vegans are as sub human as niggers. Imagine how that plant felt being ripped outta the ground unaturally. All it wants to do is grow and spread its seeds fruit and your kind are busy destroying the balance of nature. Kys now plz

you're right to not want to hurt animals if you're able to survive on non-animal-based food.

obviously your cousin is a piece of shit. if you were you, I'd never talk to her again. if you surround yourself with positive, or even normal people, you will be much happier.

Normal adults would just accommodate you without making a big deal about it.

They might give you a little bit of a hard time about it, but mature adults are not going to be worried about somebody else's preferences.

your cousin is the absolute worst. I would seriously try to avoid people like that.

if you're still young, just know that after high school, you will probably be away from all that negativity and will be much happier.

Yeah. Eat some meat and stop being a
pussy.

In all seriousness if this is real, you sound like a loser but your cousins a bigger one. Tell her to leave you alone if they abuse you for God's sake. It's not hard. Stop talking about veganism, only talk about it if someone asks and even then keep it short.

Maybe take up hunting or at least try it. It might help build you confidence and give you a better understanding of the natural world. (And possibly cure your veganism)

I feel like this on a day to day basis, not going to type my story because it isn't worth the time , just have to hope that the good times come, I'm still living in the sad times

You're weak and deserve to die.

how'd you like to be hunted for *your* tasty meat?

Lol 420' maybe I'll smoke away the sadness

you're a pussy, but that makes sense. i dont know op have you tried not being a faggot?

What a useless cunt.

I hope that story is true

The fuck you idiots hanging with people you don't get along with.

damn bro i understand both sides being vegan doesn't save animals and it never will the meat you don't eat will be sold to someone else no problem but your cousin is a piece of shit for not finding a middle ground and instead throwing a shitty temper tantrum over it

Better to get shot and bleed out in minutes than be eaten alive if you ask me, but what would I know, I'm just a stupid stinky predator.

dog.. you seriously need to use some punctuation.

>being retarded

oh my bad, sorry for trying to see reality from a different perspective. let me switch back over to being a selfish piece of shit.

>kys op
don't samefag yourself

>animals have a sense of their place in the world
>animals are better than humans!
>you don't need animal population control to stop deer from destroying farmland!

>>I turned my head so she wouldn't see me crying

Like the Vegan pussy that you are OP. Stop being Vegan = Stop being worthless sub-human trash

Did you just swap rolles?

>reality
>selfish piece of shit
humans have no natural predators
we are at the top
there is no other perspective

be a man and stop thinking about animal suffery and pain
do something to help their slaughter be as humane as possible
not eating meat doesn't change shit

eating meat would make him any less pussy than he is already

This user gets it. Have you tried feeling how plants would feel. Science has proven they grow and dance to music therefore the must have some kind of conscious thought process. If its because animals feel perhaps plants feel too? Better off starving yourself and ridding the world of another mentally handicapped transexual LGBT cucklord.

Being vegan and male is impossible, because being vegan is being a faggot, yet you don't eat meat. What do you get fucked by, cockless dudes with dicks made out of plastic?

>Seriously go die.
I'd take her advise. She seems like a wise woman.

Look, user. If you wanna go vegan that badly, just do it and fuck what people thinks about that.

Nevertheless, dont throw tantrums or act like somebody is supposed to care abot that choice. It's yours, it's personal and nobody gives a damn except you, which is exactly how things are supposed to be.

The real issue on this planet is people complaining about their voice not sounding loud enough to be a worldbreaker event. Step out that attitude and bring on your purpose not giving a damn about everything around you. If you start to do so, your idiot cousin will stop harassing you cause she'll notice she's only wasting time in doing that. Everybody will act the same about your choice.

I'm also sagin thia thread for your own good. Stop being upsetti about such frilly stupid things. They carry bricks on their naked backs in south east Asia. Nobldy gives a fuck about your situation.

you sohuldve grabbed the ho by the neck and forced her onto your cock. After that, flip her on her belly then force her arm behind her back and rape her anally. Then drive the car to Greenburger or some other vegan restaurant (use google in your area ffs). The bitch got dumped on the way, found days later with multiple stab wounds, and the word meat painted on her forehead with vegan ketchup

Quit your bitching.
youtube.com/watch?v=JtnsZ2JaKso

you should kill the bitch, don`t be a fucking pussy and just take it lmao

she's right. you're vegan. kill yourself you self entitled fuck.

I went vegan for two years and the best you can do is accept that semi veganism is good enough. People will eat themselves dead because a meat only diet is so irrationally taxing that is of course why vegans are extremely targeted by the collective meat only give mind because vegan can return to and from semi veganism but for meat addicts it's too much for them to attempt so they take out their shortcomings on vegans not knowing what they are getting into lol

Hey Sup Forums

Is OP's post more gay if it is fake, or more gay if it is real?

>abuse
God, I'm so traumatised from my childhood as well after all the abuse I endured. my mother got mad at me once because I didn't feel like taking out the trash. she called me a lazy piece of shit that just leach on her energy. I wanted to go to the child protective services for the abuse but she would abuse me more.

my girlfriend abused me once as well. I told her I wasn't religious and she disagreed with me on what happens to us when we die. I literally started to cry afterwards, how can a person so close to you abuse you like that? disgusting. I want to die, but when I told my sister that I'd possibly commit suicide she abused me as well. she started to rant about how selfish I was and how stupid I was for doubting my family's love for me and so on, I started to cry and she grabbed me, pulled my entire body towards her own violently and squeezed me hard with her arms around my torso. I was literally afraid for my life at that moment. nobody has abused me that way before. idk what to do. I went to a doctor and they called me a wimp. who would have known, even the doctor would abuse me like that.
>mfw everyone I know abuses me

Should have just raped her in the ass

Who exactly eats ONLY meat? Are you perhaps making shit up my friend?

white peopleing

only God can answer that now son

Is this YLYL? 'cause I fucking lost my shit.

veganism fucks with your testosterone. possibly an explanation why op is such a wimp.

Stop being a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WrOzwoMKzH4

I realize that you can easily disguise a meat only diet with meat compliant foofds and veggies but a vegan can almost always tell which spectrum u r on due to heightened sense of empathy and even semi vegans can't measure up to the benefits and intensities experienced by those who are majority vegan

My Internets to you, Sir.

That's some next level delusion

Kek 10/10 golden bait you got these niggers to rage at you