God-tier pizza topping thread

God-tier pizza topping thread

BBQ sauce
Chicken
Bacon
Pineapple
Jalapenos

I usually go for pepperoni and black olive, but I went Hawaiian last night.

this is a fucking dumb thread

You're fucking dumb and probably eat the same kind of pizza every time like an autist

>BBQ sauce
Nope. Stop being a retarded millennial faggot.

Nothing wrong with balancing flavors. Eating savory sauce on top of savory toppings is fucking stupid

>Nothing wrong with making my pizza faggoty.
This isn't a discussion, disgusting queer. Pizza is made using tomato sauce. Anything else is fringe faggotry done by effeminates. You have my permission to stop posting and I declare your thread a failure.

There's a reason people don't eat steak with a side of steak you fucking moron

Maybe you don't.

Weed

>people don't eat steak with a side of steak
Faggots aren't people.

You don't get to define what the definition of pizza you faggot because what other people like makes your pussy hurt

Says the faggot. Go wear your fedora and jack off to ponies you queer. Leave this thread to people with real taste

>Leave this thread to people with real taste
I'd like to point out that only 2 people have actually said what their tastes are, and they weren't you, faggot.

>You don't get to define
Wrong. I do because I'm a person and you are not. Start fucking women and eating food right and then you get to have opinions.
>no u
You already lost. No need to let everyone know you're a toddler brain.
>fedora
Did reddit tell you that's the hip insult to use here? Your shit is antiquated, just like your metrosexual approach to pizza. It's not 2010 anymore and being a faggot isn't acceptable.

I'm the OP, dipshit.

This thread is fucking stupid

>I'm the literal faggot, dipshit.

>I'm right because I said so

Like I said, go jack off to your little kid cartoons you immature pussy. Any chef will tell you that balancing flavors equates to the best food. Why don't you show some evidence for your claims other than "traditional is good because it's good." You sound like a crazy religious person at this point

>I like reddit

Go back, your kind isn't welcome here

>Jalapenos
Eating peppers doesn't make you less of a queer.

Cheese.

Well then what the fuck are you arguing about?

>reddit spacing
Looks like the faggots are coming out of the woodwork. You don't get to browse reddit if you want your opinions to count on this site, kids. I know you think it's alright because you got here after 2012 and are browsing from cancerous cellphones, but it's not. Assimilate or leave.

go outside

Stop pulling claims out of your ass and give us some real reasons why you're right, if you can

Spacing your paragraphs isn't restricted to one site you fucking idiot LOL

Hey, little kid, when someone points out you don't know what's going on in a conversation, that's your cue to stop talking.

>Cheese.
underrated post.

How many times are you going to use that reaction image today, tourist? Stop acting reddit and people will stop pointing out you don't belong here.

>reddit spacing
>after your superior told you it's not acceptable
You lose.

what the fuck are you babbling about

>your superior

haha fucking kill yourself with your katana collection

>I'm right because I'm right

I guarantee you still live at home with that attitude. Go tell your mom to make you some more tendies you immature pussy.

Is reading difficult for gays? It must be since using punctuation like a white adult is.

>haha
>he's the type of moron who types out haha and generally types like a nigger or a teenage girl

only order margherita pizza
Pineapple topping is totally shit , don't do it.

>only order margherita pizza
This site is for White heterosexual American males, Giuseppe.

Pineapple perfectly balances the salt from the sauce and the cheese. You're just an edgy faggot that thinks fruits are nasty because you eat oreos and chicken tenders all day. Kys

>im so Sup Forums I use reddit as an insult to make the other elite 4chanz proud of me
>I am teh elite Sup Forums
>we are leejun
How's your mom's basement fatty? Got your tendies yet today?
>mom is proud of me for saying reddit the most in every topic on Sup Forums

>reddit trying to talk back to a local even though things have been settled
I'm sorry you;'re having trouble coming to terms with not being welcome here, but your feelings on the matter are irrelevant. You can either lurk or leave. There aren't other options.

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
am I a "local" yet?

I'm sorry you're having trouble coming to terms with not being welcome here, but your feelings on the matter are irrelevant. You can either lurk or leave. There aren't other options.

how many times are you gonna say that reddit

I'm sorry you're having trouble coming to terms with not being welcome here, but your feelings on the matter are irrelevant. You can either lurk or leave. There aren't other options.

He's just mad because he has no real reasoning behind his arguments, so he resorts to this pathetic bullshit

I'm sorry you're having trouble coming to terms with not being welcome here, but your feelings on the matter are irrelevant. You can either lurk or leave. There aren't other options