I going to pay 55k euros in 10 years, 450e a month for a academy to be a pilot and be able to pilot a comercial plane...

I going to pay 55k euros in 10 years, 450e a month for a academy to be a pilot and be able to pilot a comercial plane, im 31, will finish with 34, am i doing good?

Sorry my english, pic for attention

just don't fly it into any towers ok Mohammed?

Ill try sadam!, jk in spanish, im not a nigger

No. Come over to the states, learn to fly here, then go back. we have the best pilots, the best airspace, and the most affordable flying, and better weather. I'm a flight instructor.

What is the total price? I have no money and have to pay it a bit every month

Also it is not to late for me due to my age?

Money may be an issue if you can't get a loan here. You can get your commercial for around $20,000 if you hire your own instructor, much more if you go to a large flight school.

It's not too late. I know a lot of guys your age and older who change from a technical career to a flying career because they're bored.

9/11 for your plan.

Thanks will consider it first i need to win here some money, then move there

If you can afford the 450e a month, it may be a good way to do it.

If you try to do it cheaply in the US, you have to be very self motivating. The school you are talking about will schedule all your flying, all your tests, and keep you moving forward so you will be done in their time frame. If you come here and do not go through a school, you will have to schedule all your own lessons, tests, and it's up to YOU to figure it out (with your instructors help)

no! in a few years, airplanes will fly automated. noneed for many pilots anymore.

my instructor was 34 when he started his training, he is now 36 and is flying for an american airlines regional

Not OP, but that seems a while away. Maybe better auto pilots, but I think having 2 pilots per plane will be the norm for a while. Just for the safety net. I mean automated cars are still early in the works, and I think that will boom before any fully automated planes.

I cant afford it, i have 2 jobs in which i get 1000e a month, with 450 i would montly pay the cost, and return to my mom house so i dont pay a apaartment for a while,

how can i contact a instructor ? they give official license for commercial ? the total cost is 20k ?
how much time is last to be a commercial?

i though this was a meme

he had money ? thats great

i think the same

No, pilots make shit for money. Go be a garbage man and I'll guarantee you'll make more money and have a better life. Anything other then commercial pilot.

Nigga we driving a car sized rover on Mars right now by remote. Think it through better. Tech advances speed up tremendously

but man i want to be a pilot, im tired of my shitty jobs, it is that bad? i though they win a lots of money and also prestige

no it's not. nowadays pilots are just needed for landing and starting. everything else is already done by the autopilot.
In 10-15 years, almost everything is gets done, by the computer. so you just have to watch at the parameters in the cockpit

He didnt have a lot of money, he asked for a loan and lived with his gf for free while he was training and building the hours to get to the airlines

It's not a matter of technology, but what people are comfortable with. I know that I will never own a vehicle that does not allow me to manually operate it. I think many will feel the same. It will likely take longer, as the newer generations won't care as much. But we can't know for sure.

And watching the parameters in the cockpit implies a pilot is needed, so I don't see your point. We still have train conductors as well, when it could easily be automated too. Humans are needed in intense jobs such as aviation and other transport.

I wanted to be a pilot OP but gave it up. I found a professional desk job making more money and I'll be working on my private pilots license instead

he works for an airline and also a instructor on only 2 years ? how much money he earn and do you know how much does it cost him ?

>Euros
> Not a nigger
Pick one, hombre.

>but what people are comfortable with. I know that I will never own a vehicle that does not allow me to manually operate it. I think many will feel the same.

this

you gave up because you find something that is ok enough? thats good then i probably would do the same but i really want to be a commercial, thats is also a option work in a private licence at least if the other way is not an option anymore

im white!

theres a school called atp, they do a fast paced program where you can get all your ratings and licenses in about 9 - 12 months, now if you want to get a job in the us you need at leat 1500 flight hours which you can easily do in a year if you become a flight instructor and get paid for doing that, they make about 20 - 30 / hour depending on the school

man that sound great, i may move to US then , but i dont know how can i do that, im from Spain and i have no money, i guess i have to earn some here and then move there ...

And we will still have 2 pilots per plane long after everyone here is dead.

Get a job

oh and they training is anywhere between 50k and 70k it depends where you go and what you want to get because there are a lot of ratings and licenses, ex: PPL, IFR, CPL, CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII, ME, ATP SE, ATP ME

Just call any school man, they will help you with the visa, im pretty sure you need an M1 visa and a TSA background check, they might also ask you for a bank statement with more than certain amount in your account just to make sure you can afford the training... is not impossible and it may be your fastest way to get in the airlines, the FAA license is way better than the EASA shit you guys have in europe that has a shit more requirements

I run a flight school and could teach you all of that in just a year, there is a lot of wasted time in flight college programs

school isnt expensive? isnt better a private instructor ?
will check on internet, thanks very much you and everyone!

another poster ( or you) said around 20k with a private instructor only?

how much money cost? isnt better a private instructor ?

also you can do my visa thing etc and all i need to move there?

I need to hire a new CFI, I have two Pa28-140's a BE 95 and a PA24-250 also a C-150 but everyone has atleast one of those. Only one CFI and that's me

>Spanish
>not a nigger

Comer mierda, but first pick only one.

FedEx pilots make up to 600k a year

im not sure if that will work for you because you are not a us citizen, therefore an FAA approved flight school has to sign your visa and tsa check

>but first pick only one.

Spanish

nice meme ?

i have to check about it

I'm at work now. Making more then a commercial airline pilot and I don't want to kill myself while flying people in a plane

Ok Spanish-bro, you're mucho bueno with me. Good luck on your flight school muchacho.

im pretty sure the pilot has a better job, they fly everywhere and all they make goes straight to the bank, no need to pay for hotels, food, transport, etc

hiring minimums for cargo companies like that are so high you basically have to have spent 5 years at an airline or more.

Go look up the suicide rate for airline pilots. Those jobs pay shit. There's a documentary about it.

Why not just work in web design and do programming on the side? I make great money and I work from home.

Also the movie "Flight" with Denzel Washington is a pretty accurate portrayal of most pilots these days.

Not these days, low pay until you've been at an major airline for years and made captain. If you like flying its better to get a high paying job and fly for fun as a hobby. You have to REALLY like flying and have a passion for it to not start hating it after an hour.

Source: CFII making ~1000 a month.

Ok if you say so. Go do it and find out or fuck off. The reality of the situation is far worse then led to be believed. The money is shit and the suicide rate is high.

Meant after a while, not after an hour.

i have to check about it.

oh shit i always though they have a lot of prestige and respect and money, lately im reading lots of bad things about them

expend 4 years of my life in web and programming university, hate it more than anything in my life, i know it gives a lots of money but i hate all that world of computer etc, loved once but after university i hate it

will see it

i just wanted a good mode of life and a good cash income becoming a pilot

>This and this
Life of a pilot I think is pretty fucking hard to adapt unless you're very well headed and stable, which most people are not. Motherfucker visits a country at 12am then has a flight at 18 pm. How are you gonna have fun? Local bitches and cocain my friend.