I need suggestions for a new steam game to buy...

I need suggestions for a new steam game to buy. Can be an old or new game but something I can get really lost in and forget about getting literally cucked.
inb4 skryim, any fallouts, been there
trips and I'll an hero, will deliver

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is pretty cool, ended up playing it until 7 AM on multiple occosions. Fuck.....

dubs logged

> literally cucked

Gonna need details user.

witcher 3 works

it's that simple
>live-in gf of over 4 years
>she has a really good job and travels for work all the time
>I work as a forklift operator, above minimum wage but still nothing special
>she's around successful, young male talent all the time
>you do the math
didn't even catch her, I don't check up on her and shit because I trusted her. She told me there's someone else and that we should be friends. Still living in the same place until she finishes renting a new place. I'm an alcoholic but I've been clean for 2 years, trying to get obsessed with a game instead of drinking during this

Audiosurf 2 maybe, I get lost in it sometimes because I wanna get ontop of the fucking leaderboard and I drink 5 cans of Monster to do it but I always end up GETTING THE FUCKING 2ND PLACE AND THE SEVEN FIFTY I SPENT ON MONSTERS IS WASTED AND THEN I SLAM MY DESK BENT

i've spend a good 90 hours in the new D:oS 2
great world to get lost in.
you don't need to have played the previous Divinity game to enjoy this.

Rocket league is fun, shadows of mordor is cheap, battlefield has great multiplayer.

Try postal 2, one of my favorite games to date. Also maybe emulate older games like Nintendo GameCube or ps2?

FUCKING DONT USE THAT PICTURE, THAT GUY WAS MY CLASSMATE AT SCHOOL AND HE WASNT NICE

Fallout 4 with a mod called FROST Survival Simulator is the perfect thing to get obsessed with. I had about 300 hours of regular Fallout playtime since the release, now I've played it with FROST for a month and it's 500 hours

Darkest Dungeon

Saints Row 2, what a banger

Sniper Elite V2 (haven't played others but they might give the same experience)
Basically be hardcore one man army in WWII and kill everyone in your way

thanks for the suggests
any others are still welcome

that one's good, I played the newest one too, it's pretty good

Hollow knight's a fun game.
CK2 where you can do the cucking
Hitman (2016 or Blood money)
D:oS 2 My man
DOOM (2016)
The Long Dark
Just Cause 2
X-Com/Xenonauts/X-Com 2
Ori and the blind Forest
West of Loathing
Mafia II
The Stanley Parable
Shadow of Mordor
Dishonored 1 and 2
Half life + Expansion Packs
Supreme Commander + FA
Well that's all I can come up with good luck in your search.

meadow
stellaris
talos principle
stanley parable

gta 5's horrible community could always use more tryhard PVP players that suicide to avoid getting killed and talk trash non-stop in your twitter DMs 24/7 literally

Metal gear solid 5 Phantom pain, played over 100 hours and still Not finished the campain. Also factorio. Looks dull at first but when you get used to the Look the time just flies and bang 12 hours gone. It gets addicting.

does the PC version have the first-person view thing or is that only consoles?

Some might Enjoy Mafia 3, they're not really connected story wise (mafia 3 joe and vito ain't no mafia 2 joe and vito) I got lost in it pretty well, although for only a couple of days but still

It does, but it's only really cool for single player since you can mod the FOV to usable levels.

In online you're locked to a very low FOV alothough it's still better for aiming in many scenarios.

PC has first person. Also mods. PC GTA5 > Console GTA 5

Garry's mod, it's cheap but has many gamemode options and sandbox shit.

"kiddyfiying" the game really ruined it though, way too many kids and kid-made mods and servers nowadays. It aint what it used to be

Borderlands series, the first one is very good and a good classic. Newer ones are made for children but are still fun

I have borderlands 2 and I have no idea why I bought it. its just repetitive shooting toy looking guns at cartoon monsters

A few zombie games that are fun in Co-Op

Dead Island, fun zombie killing game with a story, you walk on an island, get higher grade weapons and fight stronger zombies
Killing Floor, a classic zombie survival with good multiplayer and many guns and a good money system
Killing floor 2, like the first one but with better graphics but worse gameplay (in my opinion) still fun

Solid list right there

DOOM 2016 was such a pleasant surprise. ID games have been trash for years now but then this tight little game trots along and gets 50 hours from the single player campaign alone. They even did the right thing and include the DLC with the main game after it was a year old. When was the last time a dev even CONSIDERED doing that?

Well yeah, it gets kinda boring after the story and dlcs. And that only if you enjoy the cheesy jokes and puns. I got about 100 hours of regular play and then another 50 with trolling multiplayer games.

Touhou

tru

Northgard

Counter-Strike: Source, I enjoy it more than CS:GO, probably because it's classic and has no competitive balance BS and no god damn (snake)skins.

Synergy, it's Half-Life 2 and Episodes in Co-Op, it such a good experience. Although single player is really nice too, I can't believe I spent time on completing it 5 times for no reason, could've given blowies and made some money instead, the world was so much better back then.

EVE Online: 15400 PLEX
Good game, the rest of the game of is shit but 15400 PLEX is amazing.

(really want trips so OP would need to spent five hundred)

Train Simulator with all dem DLC,
You'd NEVER believe how much FUN trains really are
CHOO FUCKING CHOO IN A FUCKING NIGGER

Evidence is required

do you just drive trains around?

like 2 days ago outlast was free on humblebundle, shouldve got that user

sweet

Can anyone give me a good recommendation for some game focused on nudity, sexy shit maybe some anime and hentai and offers good gameplay for a while and a good boner that props my table up

google dark elf, you need a patch to avoid the japanese nudity censors but its a good game

fuck you don't let this 12 year old derail this thread

ITT: TOP TIER PC GAMES

RAGE

it's very good, has lots of strategy aspects, jokes but also serious gameplay.

Reviewers like to give it shit, so I guess it's not for everyone. I played it a lot tho, one playthrough to casually play and experience the game and see if it's worth playing and then on my 2nd playthrough I played hardcore, good strategies, finding all collectibles and shit.

It also has good easter eggs and the most amazing playing cards minigame

I'll try it out, thanks.
I'm not really a top down or 2d person, not even a sidescroller person, most of the time,
Is there any 1st person or 3rd person game of that type? If it's not on Steam then it's okay, maybe even a bonus. RPG are pretty good too

REKT BREAD

enjoy your ban faggot

REKT BREAD IS BEST BREAD

shut the fuck up whore, you shower naked
and guess what
you're a faggot for doing that

MORE REKTS

ANOTHER ONE REKT

YALL BITCHES AINT SHIT

R-R-R-REKT THREADMAUSER

REKT DOUBLE ZERO
not very rekt but still rekt

S.T,A.L.K.E,R,

always

/T R E A D

pubg(playerunknown's battlegrounds)

nutaku dot net

> you're welcome.

faggot

Witcher 3 GOTY

rocket league

is witcher worth playing? I'm not super into the sword swinging knights castle faggotry but it also looks decent and skyrim was awesome

Its main strength is story, you won't be disappointed

may have to take a leap of faith on thisaone

team fortress 2
age of empires 2

been there done that

Rimworld, if youre into indie strategy games