You are locked in a room with this woman for an hour. There are no rules. In the room is a bed, a shower...

You are locked in a room with this woman for an hour. There are no rules. In the room is a bed, a shower, a couch and a dining table with wine and food.

Wat do?

Gas the kike bitch

What a stupid fucking question. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her then rinse off. What kind of bullshit answer are you expecting?

well, if she weren't my daughter i'd be dating her

grab her by the cunt

i was just adding some options to try and get some creativity going

probably hang out and see how life is. I'm married so I'm not ganna cheat on my girl for some other girl.

You dont fuck up fo sho pussy with more pussy.

Only thing you can do with a specimen like that is fill her with cum obviously

If there are no rules I'm gonna grab a bottle of wine and shove it up her ass

Well, since I'm not some socially inept NEET, we'd have dinner and wine, spend time talking, and find out if we are compatible and then see how it goes from there. Just having a good hour with a woman is usually enough for me to gauge interest, and most women I spend time with like this I end up sleeping with.

Honestly though, she isn't really my type that much, I like'em pale, black hair, with a good mix of piercings and tattoos.

>I'm married so I'm not ganna cheat on my girl for some other girl.

check out the wine and food, see if they're any good

no shiksa, no dicksa

anyone who converts to a religion when they're already an adult is shit tier, like that crazy Mormon nut Glenn Beck

She's like the perfect representation of a white female

supreme gentleman detected

tie her to the bed. feed ass with the open wine bottle eat the diner while i watch her goes drunk more and more. then fuck the shit out of her. let her suck my balls till i'm ready again then fill her throat with my cock and pinch her tits till i cum agains. listen to her panting and enjoy the dessert. to finish it. take out the empty bottle and fuck her ass, slap her dripping cunt till i shot my last load for today deep into her ass.

probably just sit with her and talk with her like a normal human being because i'm not a fucking sociopath who is okay with violating the rights of others

she also reminds me a little bit of that gopher thing from ice age

kill
eat dinner
take a nice bath
fuck corpse
have a shower

Drink half the wine in 3 gulps and take her to the bed. Throw a towel at her and tell her to clean herself up. Afterwards gorge myself on the spread and wash it down with the rest of the wine making sure I burp and fart the whole time. Finish by taking a nasty meatshit in the shower (you didn't say anything about there being a toilet). Tell her later and walk out of the door.

President Trump, you are a hero and a good man. You are doing Gods work.

Look at all the upset cucks kek

>I'm drink wine
>smash bottle
>kill womann
>it's not rape if they are dead

have some food and drink some wine

>it's not rape if they are dead
You're a fucking idiot.

bruh fuck the steak I got an hour

Fuck her dirty like her daddy wants to.

Takes a special kind of retard to kill then rape a woman

that's pretty boring user

this is Sup Forums

Would just look at her the whole hour, for remembering always how beautiful she is. Fucking I can do anytime, don't need her for that.

Eat, shower, then go to sleep in the bed.

Make her eat all the eggs.

> Drink the wine.
> Hurl food at her in a drunken frenzy.
> Pass out on the bed.
> Hour elapses.
> Wake up on the couch.

'Muricuh!

You don't belong here

You can see a bit of the aoreola

Virgin or bait either way you're a faggot.

Spoiler: OP just wants to jerk off to descriptions of what you guys would do sexually to Ivanka Trump, which is pretty gay.

nervously drink the wine as I think of how much I will be spied on afterwards

so that being the case, you would....