My neighbor keeps doing thing on I'm walking to school

My neighbor keeps doing thing on I'm walking to school.
What should I do?

Call the cops, show them photo. Make him a sex offender, ruin his life forever.

Or just let him be.

He just wants to see your dick. Kek

show your bare ass or laugh at him and yell how tiny he is.

I thought it was his finger before i zoomed in ... Tell the cops.... Or.... Offer to suck it and bite it off......

Dude don't be such a pussy. His dicks just really warm and he has to cool it down by the window. He might not even know you can see his dick.

Just knock on his door and tell him you can see his dick.

Underage &/b. MODS

His daughter is in my class. Should I tell her?

You got to look towards it do the dick sucking thing with your tongue and hand wink and walk away

sure and ask her if you both should help him after school

Look who it is

first off OP should be banned.
Second all the dumb anons who say tell the cops are retarded. The guy is in his own apartment, there isn't any law he's breaking since he's on his property. Hell he could spread his ass cheeks against the window everyday when you pass and it wouldn't break any laws

Tell the cops.

>What should I do?

You have the photo, call the cops.

Tell us more Mr. Lawyer Man

it's indecent exposure dumb cunt

average dick size bro

Take a photo of him

buy a gun airsoft bb gun whatever
>practice

that's just fact man. You never thought to yourself about a scenario like that?
it's not indecent if its in your own home. it doesn't matter that he's in front of his window its still his property. its similar to saying someone should be ticketed if cigarette smoke from their apartment blows into a public park or restaurant

you're an idiot. by your logic that means you can kill someone if its on your own property but not in pubic.
the fuck outta here you mongoloid

Leave him alone. Let him has his fun. Live and let live. Bet he can destroy more of your lives takeing a look on your hd. Just let everyone of us be the little pervert he is

Blackmail

look it up

Roll

i work for the police.
try it out and see if you get arrested

a public place is any place viewable from any location open to the view of the public at large.

look up state vs pugh you fucking retard

KEK

was meant for
idiot

Call the cops

show your dick to him, pull paints down to your knees... and knock on the door

Start jacking back at him

that's well below average bro