archive.fo/V3h6t
archive.fo/a1lJ4
archive.fo/1aCOs
archive.fo/Bjsqs
archive.fo/HwxX6
archive.fo/lyvW0
archive.fo/HzquC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love the show when it first came out. Now that it is every where it is fucking dumb.

Fuck it

it's a fucking terrible show

Gott'agree

Maybe you're not getting all the jokes

whoa watch out for this hipster
>now that it's mainstream it's not cool

Eat shit.

I love this meme, its like the flat earth meme

Needs to be smaller.

What's up with all the Rick and morty threads today? I overheard some kids today talking about how intellectual the show is, which never happened before

Don't lie, You know its shit now

Rick and morty is an ok show, it is just the people who claim it is only good because MUH INTELLECT that make it bad.

Also the cringeworthy fanmade shit makes me want to put my head into a doorway and slam

The show was good then they made that stupid Pickle Rick garbage, season 3 isn't very good so far.

It's not intellectual.
It's a piece of art based on production wishing and scenario(like the team actually communicates subliminally), I guess that's genius and talented

yea u dint get it... i still llike it thi

Wishing = quality*

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

SPOTERMAN

well maybe that's because only whites watch well blacks watch stuff like father leaving on Christmas mourning.

Lol

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

k

>on Christmas mourning
I'd be mourning too if my father would leave me on Christmas morning.

This is called "parallel triggering", it occurs mainly while the subject has what is called "blue balls"

Very nice bait OP.

Fuck this place

A WUBBA LUBBA DUB WUB

Everything is going to be ok

But I was responding to one of these spiderman memes.

other way around fag

well if you watch rick and morty trhen yeah...it is coincidence because there are infinite versions of you and nothing matters.

Yea I like the show, but not you. The humor in any show is only as deep as you want it to be.

>You have to know about RUSKIE NOVELS to understand the GREAT AND INTELLECtUAL JOKES IN RiCk AnD MoRtY

thoughts on pickle rick?

Yeah now that i see people on here talking about it all the damn time yeah i could give a fuck about it. Im sure like all things with time it will be more and more gay. Have fun being with the sheep faggot.

agree. fuck rick and morty

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I like Rick and Morty and my IQ is 116

He needed to be a dick, which means that he is a very good (ethically), do he could escape the norm of that day out of fear for the result, so, he was analyzing probably the outcome and good behavior in general, maybe, subjective

That's some tasty pasta there friendo

So he* his behavior*

ONCE AGAIN PLEBIEAN, I'LL SAY IT S L O W E R......

Most people who watch Rick and Morty think they're Ricks when in reality, they're all Jerrys

Bad pasta though, not funny enough, I'd say cringy, maybe.. who gives a fuck anyway

You need to get over yourself

/thread

I feel the creators, that's why I watch, they're amazing, like 2007-10 /b

why? and lower myself to your disgustingly low intelligence levels? I think not, kiddo. Read a couple more Dan Brown books, then we'll talk. Heh, you probably thought you had a chance in this argument. Am I correct? (Nothing personal by the way, I would NEVER want to contribute to the growing suicide rate in this already glib and gloomy world.)

Gotta say, I understood the joke but chose to respond anyway

>checked
these losers will argue about anything. Also, just a waste of time to face the facts that Rick and Morty is a clever show and really excels in its genre. Truly a masterpiece leading the way for a standard of sci-fi cartoons.

You want me to read The Da Vinci Code?? Is it good?

You've said the same thing 5 times, it's really boring and uncreative

> all people who fall for this bait register on the IQ range between 1-2

shit bait

You're self aware but not enough to actually go against the grain, huh?

it's the absolute pinnacle of American literature.

GVIII BVIII MVIII

source: my sweaty cunt

>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
>archive.fo/V3h6t
>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
>archive.fo/a1lJ4
>NOAA Attempts To Hide The Pause In Global Warming: The Most Disgraceful Cover-Up Since Climategate
>archive.fo/1aCOs
>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
>archive.fo/Bjsqs
>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
>archive.fo/HwxX6
>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
>archive.fo/lyvW0
>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
>archive.fo/HzquC

This b8 is so retarded.

Hi i’m 13 and i just started watching Rick and Morty and i can tell you for a fact it’s my favourite show!!. Lik one time Ricky said said there’s probably like no good!!! I was agreeing so much I’am smarter then you’re average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though i have one. i may be young but i’m smarter than every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason i was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so i told mg friends on minecraft and agree too. LOL once when my mum took me to McDonald’s I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn’t even get the reference xD one time in class i evan shouted “ I’m PICKLE RIIIIICK!” And Mrs Janice told me to go outside I fucking hate that school is for dumb ppl like what Rick said, Im too smart for such imbicells. but yeah i love Rick and Morty im actually smart enough to get it to

Boi, what the fuck?

Sure, why not, if I can find it online, I'll give it a go.

shit bait

cool! enjoy!

pass it on. I'm fucking serious

nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

First 2 seasons were great, then they hired women for the office for the third season.
It went downhill form there.

Look at this cock sucker all he can do is paste what a newfag

True

i dont get how drunken improv is "intelligent"

I enjoy rick and morty my iq is 76 wheres your argument now faggot

Most Rick and Morty fans think they are rick... most are actually Jerry.

>There aren't a larger amount of pretend Rick and Morty fans thinking it gives them by proxy high IQ vs real fans
>These fakers aren't the spergs you're all complaining about

i dont like rick and morty they are not funny

Then don't watch it. Stop asking. Stop being interested.

People who dont like what i like are idiots.... great post bud.

Reee?